Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 246 247 248 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-08 15:20:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Cyprus has offered Russia to have air and navy bases on its territory.

Cypriot president Nicos Anastasiades announced that the country is ready to host Russian aviation and naval bases. The official agreement on military cooperation between the two nations is expected be signed on February 25, 2015, according to Lenta.ru .

"There is an old [defense] agreement, which should be renewed as is. At the same time, some additional services will be provided in the same way as we do with other countries, such as, for example, with France and Germany," Nicos Anastasiades said. "Cyprus and Russia have traditionally had good relations, and this is not subject to change."

Cyprus' announcement comes after Russia expressed interest in having a military base in Cyprus in late January, according to the Global Post and Greek Reporter.

Notably, Cyprus is one of the 28-member states in the EU, which have been imposing sanctions on Russia over the past year in response to the actions in Ukraine.

And just like Greece has recently caused a stir by complicating the process of extending sanctions on Russia, Cyprus, too, just voiced some opposition to the additional sanctions on Russia, adding that many EU members share that opinion.

"We want to avoid further deterioration of relations between Russia and the European Union," the Cypriot president reportedly said.

So military cooperation between Cyprus and Russia is yet another red flag for the EU.
Russia is reportedly getting military bases in an EU state
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-08 15:20:47
Link | Quote | Reply

who do they think they are; America?
[+]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-08 15:21:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Its always rose tinted for me when I remember the 90's.. until I hear Kurt Cobain sing then I'm like "yeah *** that the 90's sucked".
By Blazed1979 2015-02-08 15:23:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Quote:

Cypriot president Nicos Anastasiades announced that the country is ready to host Russian aviation and naval bases. The official agreement on military cooperation between the two nations is expected be signed on February 25, 2015, according to Lenta.ru .

"There is an old [defense] agreement, which should be renewed as is. At the same time, some additional services will be provided in the same way as we do with other countries, such as, for example, with France and Germany," Nicos Anastasiades said. "Cyprus and Russia have traditionally had good relations, and this is not subject to change."

Cyprus' announcement comes after Russia expressed interest in having a military base in Cyprus in late January, according to the Global Post and Greek Reporter.

Notably, Cyprus is one of the 28-member states in the EU, which have been imposing sanctions on Russia over the past year in response to the actions in Ukraine.

And just like Greece has recently caused a stir by complicating the process of extending sanctions on Russia, Cyprus, too, just voiced some opposition to the additional sanctions on Russia, adding that many EU members share that opinion.

"We want to avoid further deterioration of relations between Russia and the European Union," the Cypriot president reportedly said.

So military cooperation between Cyprus and Russia is yet another red flag for the EU.

Greece next. You can thank Turky and its position in NATO.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-08 15:23:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
More delusional conspiracy talk from LG, more anti-Israel/anti-America crap from Blazed. life goes on.
ftfy, spelling, etc. lol
See post in RT.
Idk what I'm looking for. All I see is anime and cats.
Was a post about me typing from my phone at the time, basically akin to saying "sorry for the spelling."

Aside from the spelling though, it was fine the way it was.
By Blazed1979 2015-02-08 15:37:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Pew poll shows fear of NSA effects on journalist and journalism

Quote:
Here’s how reporters are reacting to Snowden’s revelations

nathaniel BY NATHANIEL MOTT
ON FEBRUARY 6, 2015

snowdenfeature

The global surveillance programs revealed by Edward Snowden have caused journalists to change how they operate, question what the government knows about them, and consider abandoning investigative reporting, according to a survey from the Pew Research Center.

A significant number of the journalists surveyed said they had changed their behavior, whether it’s how they store sensitive files (49 percent), how they communicate with other journalists (29 percent), whether they’ve reached out to a source (13 percent), or pursued a specific story (2 percent).

Many are also convinced the government is gathering information about them. Some 64 percent of journalists believed intelligence agencies had “probably collected data” about them. (The other 36 percent, as “InfoSec Taylor Swift” joked, must not read the news.)

These fears have led 2 percent of the journalists surveyed to consider leaving investigative reporting entirely. That’s not surprising — many also believe neither their Internet service providers nor their employers have done enough to protect them or confidential sources.

This is a problem. It’s no secret that the United States has been waging a war on press freedoms, and without independent journalists many important things — including the revelations that prompted this survey — would never have been revealed to the public.

Mass surveillance might not have done a whole lot to prevent terrorist attacks, despite whatever the government claims, but it might be able to convince some journalists not to expose the government’s wrongdoing. Unfortunately, that might be considered just as large a “win” by those who believe controversial programs should never see the light of day.

Seems the free press is only as free as one's willingness to get spyed and possibly assassinated.

woops I linked a story that demonstrates no freedom of press, US dirty covert operations in foreign nations and the oppression of ethnic minorities all at once. I HONESTLY didn't mean to make an Anti-American post but its becoming increasingly hard to avoid doing such - like trying to have a shower without getting your face wet.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-08 15:47:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
Quote:

Greece next. You can thank Turky and its position in NATO.

Speaking of Turkey..

Quote:
Turkey and Russia on Sunday tentatively agreed on the route for their planned Turkish Stream gas pipeline which Moscow hopes will replace its now scrapped South Stream project.

Turkish Energy Minister Taner Yildiz and Gazprom chief executive Alexei Miller surveyed the route over the Black Sea during a four-hour ride by helicopter from Istanbul.

Russian President Vladimir Putin dramatically scrapped the South Stream project during a visit to Ankara in December, blaming the European Union for placing obstructions in its way.

The South Stream pipeline aimed to carry Russian gas from southern Russia to EU consumers under the Black Sea avoiding Ukraine, whose relations with Russia are currently in deep crisis.

It was to have surfaced in EU member Bulgaria.

Under the new Turkish Stream project, the pipeline will surface on Turkish territory on the Black Sea and then carry the gas overland up to the Greek border.

Yildiz told the Anatolia news agency that the pipeline landfall was planned to be in the Turkish Black Sea town of Kiyikoy.

The Turkish Stream pipeline would go through Turkey's Luleburgaz region to the town of Ipsala on the Turkey-Greece border.

"We had an opportunity to... explore the pipeline route," Yildiz told Anatolia. "We passed over some places two to three times as we tried to *** how we can work with environmental concerns,"he added.

Gazprom in a statement confirmed the route and said that the length of the onshore pipeline in Turkey would be 180 kilometres (110 miles) after it crosses the Black Sea.

"The tentative date for the completion of the first line is December 2016," it said.

The capacity of the pipeline -- to be built by a new Gazprom subsidiary -- will be 63 billion cubic meters of gas. About 50 billion cubic meters will be delivered to the Ipsala gas hub for further export.

The Turkish Stream pipeline is seen as a symbol of a burgeoning new relationship between Turkey and Russia, at a time when both countries have chilly ties with the West.

Turkey is an official candidate for EU membership but that process has stalled in recent years over several stumbling blocks, including its human rights record and objections from some EU states to admitting an overwhelmingly Muslim country.
Turkey, Russia outline route of Turkish Stream pipeline
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-08 15:48:05
Link | Quote | Reply

More delusional conspiracy talk from LG, more anti-Israel/anti-America crap from Blazed. life goes on.
ftfy, spelling, etc. lol
See post in RT.
Idk what I'm looking for. All I see is anime and cats.
Was a post about me typing from my phone at the time, basically akin to saying "sorry for the spelling."

Aside from the spelling though, it was fine the way it was.
Oh the spelling, lol. Thought you meant something else.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-08 15:49:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Whoa watch out people i believe Milamber and Kingnobody actually truly believe that if you repost a video your not thinking or understanding about the cause and effects.
Actually, when you let the video speak your mind, it shows that you have nothing.

They are sheep ,and a successful product of the 3rd age of slavery in the 21st century who are obedient slaves to a system they think is absolutely perfect.
Says the lamb who goes "baaah" all the time.

Morpheus said this in the matrix,lol
Quoting fictional characters again? Let me ask you this: Is this the Matrix?

I will rebuild the united states of america, will it be perfect?
It won't be perfect, but you will turn America into a 4th world country. How would you like to be ranked below Nigeria in terms of economic growth, civil freedoms, and national unity?

nothing is, i think for myself i am awake.
Strange, you sound like you are dreaming. I mean, how will you change America into the bad grammar and spelling utopia you claim to cherish? Remove the Fed? Congratulations, you just ruined the lives of 99% of the country. Remove the government? You just ruined the remaining portion you didn't ruin the first time.

You would be assassinated well before you even start the third item on your list.

Yes i can make a difference and will and will do my best to achieve that life goal.
How? You cannot do anything, even attempting it would be treasonous (a word that law students would know about, but you failed to show knowledge of).

I am exercising my civic duty as a citizen of this great union to make it a better place.
You attempt any of what you are proposing, and I would exercise my civic duty to stop you with every legal means I have at my disposal.

And trust me, I care more about this country than you, and I have a whole lot more resources too.

rp&r page 213 Lordgrim does a thing.
rp&r page 216 Lordgrim doesn't understand a thing.
rp&r page 221 Lordgrim asks a loaded, directed question.
rp&r page 223 Lordgrim doesn't have a clue.
rp&r page 228 Lordgrim pops.
rp&r page 233 Lordgrim: Leader of the Illuminati.
rp&r page 234 Lordgrim claims he is Jesus.
rp&r page 239 Lordgrim doesn't understand representation and appropriations bills.
rp&r page 240 Lordgrim claims to have an education, but doesn't prove it.
rp&r page 243 Lordgrim claims to be smarter than everyone else.
rp&r page 244 Lordgrim vs. the world.
rp&r page 245 Lordgrim posts some videos contradicting each other and his viewpoint.
rp&r page 246 Lordgrim takes the brown pill.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-08 15:52:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Shot of King:

Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-08 15:53:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
Pew poll shows fear of NSA effects on journalist and journalism

Quote:
Here’s how reporters are reacting to Snowden’s revelations

nathaniel BY NATHANIEL MOTT
ON FEBRUARY 6, 2015

snowdenfeature

The global surveillance programs revealed by Edward Snowden have caused journalists to change how they operate, question what the government knows about them, and consider abandoning investigative reporting, according to a survey from the Pew Research Center.

A significant number of the journalists surveyed said they had changed their behavior, whether it’s how they store sensitive files (49 percent), how they communicate with other journalists (29 percent), whether they’ve reached out to a source (13 percent), or pursued a specific story (2 percent).

Many are also convinced the government is gathering information about them. Some 64 percent of journalists believed intelligence agencies had “probably collected data” about them. (The other 36 percent, as “InfoSec Taylor Swift” joked, must not read the news.)

These fears have led 2 percent of the journalists surveyed to consider leaving investigative reporting entirely. That’s not surprising — many also believe neither their Internet service providers nor their employers have done enough to protect them or confidential sources.

This is a problem. It’s no secret that the United States has been waging a war on press freedoms, and without independent journalists many important things — including the revelations that prompted this survey — would never have been revealed to the public.

Mass surveillance might not have done a whole lot to prevent terrorist attacks, despite whatever the government claims, but it might be able to convince some journalists not to expose the government’s wrongdoing. Unfortunately, that might be considered just as large a “win” by those who believe controversial programs should never see the light of day.

Seems the free press is only as free as one's willingness to get spyed and possibly assassinated.

woops I linked a story that demonstrates no freedom of press, US dirty covert operations in foreign nations and the oppression of ethnic minorities all at once. I HONESTLY didn't mean to make an Anti-American post but its becoming increasingly hard to avoid doing such - like trying to have a shower without getting your face wet.

It does not apply to journalism alone but even presidential or civil rights speech, President Kennedy and Martin Luther King are proof that people who oppose free speech do not want us to unite and only wish to keep us divided by any means necessary because we outnumber them 300 million+/ to roughly 600 currently representing us. I am happy to bring new life and acknowledge that i heard the voice of great men who also had dreams. I will unite the people of this great union to rebuild a better america.

Executive Order that Unites the people by the president
YouTube Video Placeholder

I have a Dream
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-08 15:56:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Shot of King:

Broken image...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-08 15:58:38
Link | Quote | Reply

It does not apply to journalism alone but even presidential or civil rights speech, President Kennedy and Martin Luther King are proof that people who oppose free speech do not want us to unite and only wish to keep us divided by any means necessary because we outnumber them 300 million+/ to roughly 600 currently representing us. I am happy to bring new life and acknowledge that i heard the voice of great men who also had dreams. I will unite the people of this great union to rebuild a better america.

Executive Order that Unites the people by the president

I have a Dream
What does any of these 2 videos do to prove your point?

Again, putting videos up of speeches that are beyond your comprehension neither strengthens nor weakens your argument, but only proves your low intelligence level.

rp&r page 213 Lordgrim does a thing.
rp&r page 216 Lordgrim doesn't understand a thing.
rp&r page 221 Lordgrim asks a loaded, directed question.
rp&r page 223 Lordgrim doesn't have a clue.
rp&r page 228 Lordgrim pops.
rp&r page 233 Lordgrim: Leader of the Illuminati.
rp&r page 234 Lordgrim claims he is Jesus.
rp&r page 239 Lordgrim doesn't understand representation and appropriations bills.
rp&r page 240 Lordgrim claims to have an education, but doesn't prove it.
rp&r page 243 Lordgrim claims to be smarter than everyone else.
rp&r page 244 Lordgrim vs. the world.
rp&r page 245 Lordgrim posts some videos contradicting each other and his viewpoint.
rp&r page 246 Lordgrim takes the brown pill.
rp&r page 247 After 34 pages, Lordgrim still doesn't understand anything.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-08 16:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Shot of King:

Broken image...
Works fine for me, so either it's your browser, or the link didn't work and it's using my cached version.

http://firsthour.net/images/hitman/hitman-agent-47-sniper.jpg
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-08 16:06:50
Link | Quote | Reply

KN, I think when the guy said he's studying law and stuff he meant by himself, he's not really in any school.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-08 16:09:49
Link | Quote | Reply

University of Google strikes again!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-08 16:10:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
KN, I think when the guy said he's studying law and stuff he meant by himself, he's not really in any school.
You are probably right.

Going by his previous posts, he couldn't trust the school from brainwashing him with things like "fact" and "critical thinking" so he took it on himself to study law himself. He can't use textbooks from college courses, for both the above reasons and lack of funds (since he hates money, since they are obviously brainwashing the masses into a slave debt-oriented state), so he uses popular movies like Captain America and The Matrix for his education. I mean, it's on YouTube, so it must be true, right?

University of YouTube strikes again!
ftfy
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-02-08 16:15:12
Link | Quote | Reply

King, it only encourages him.

He isn't worth your time.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-02-08 16:19:50
Link | Quote | Reply

More delusional conspiracy talk from LG, more anti-Jew/anyi-America crap from Blazed. life goes on.
He wasn't being anti Jew.

He was being pro [Deco era German National Socialist Party.]
By Blazed1979 2015-02-08 16:26:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
More delusional conspiracy talk from LG, more anti-Jew/anyi-America crap from Blazed. life goes on.

Zionist filth.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-08 16:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Mr. NoBody and co cant accept it that i am actively seeking to rebuild a better america for the people and by the people. Its your opinion if you don't want to believe i am studying law. Though i will agree i do keep my professors honest its refreshing to see a student teach a teacher of the wrong doings of current establishment. I also admit i am building a investigation on current establishment and will make sure justice is upheld. It is a capital crime and treason to break an oath you swear too. One day those false representatives previously and currently in office will be indicted and judged by the highest form of law the Grand Jury which is We The People.

Quote:
Asura.Kingnobody said
since they are obviously brainwashing the masses into a slave debt-oriented state

Glad you finally realize that buddy i got your back do not worry.

rp&r page 213 Let Freedom Reign
rp&r page 216 The Law That Never Was the 16th amendment.
rp&r page 223 The Constitutional Republic known as the USA.
rp&r page 239 Taxation without representation.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-08 17:05:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I always look back to the messages of former presidents and honored the honesty of them because i hold myself to that same standard. When i say i mean what i say and i will do what i talk about.

This was a message President Jackson gave a South Carolina congressman to give to the nullifiers of his state who refused a tax increase on slave goods.

" tell them" Jackson said " that they can talk and write resolutions and print threats to their hearts content. But if one drop of blood is shed there in opposition to the laws of the United States ( regarding a tax increase on slave goods), I will hang the first man i can get my hands on to the first tree i can find."

Someone questioned if President Jackson really did mean those words and got a answer. " When Jackson begins to talk about hangings, they can begin to look for the ropes".

Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-08 17:06:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Michael Jackson was my favourite president too.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-08 17:08:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

Oh you!
By fonewear 2015-02-08 17:11:01
Link | Quote | Reply

University of Google strikes again!

I prefer yahoo because I enjoy living in 1998.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-08 17:11:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I always look back to the messages of former presidents and honored the honesty of them because i hold myself to that same standard. When i say i mean what i say and i will do what i talk about.

This was a message President Jackson gave a South Carolina congressman to give to the nullifiers of his state who refused a tax increase on slave goods.

" tell them" Jackson said " that they can talk and write resolutions and print threats to their hearts content. But if one drop of blood is shed there in opposition to the laws of the United States ( regarding a tax increase on slave goods), I will hang the first man i can get my hands on to the first tree i can find."

Someone questioned if President Jackson really did mean those words and got a answer. " When Jackson begins to talk about hangings, they can begin to look for the ropes".

President Jackson, as you so often quote, was the father of the Spoils System, and so are his lackeys. His presidency was rife with corruption far beyond any president since or before.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-08 17:12:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Best President without a doubt William Henry Harrison.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-08 17:22:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »

President Jackson, as you so often quote, was the father of the Spoils System, and so are his lackeys. His presidency was rife with corruption far beyond any president since or before.

It is funny how you call a President corrupt who was the first, but not the last President who took my nation out of debt for the first time in its history and by means of abolishing central banking practice.

I am sure you would never realize that because you like the idea of a slave debt-oriented state.

I understand you Hate us cause you ain't us, don't be so peanut butter and jealous.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-02-08 17:29:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Taking us out of debt when they was barely any debt is not an accomplishment, nor does it change the fact that Andrew Jackson was corrupt, its obvious you are too stupid to think the way he took us out of debt was using means of corruption, but thats ok right?
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-08 17:35:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah nice try.

It was due in large part to Andrew Jackson's policies that the US underwent more financial crises from the time he took office, until the FRS/FRA was established in 1913.

He established the Spoils System (and to current date has had the most corrupted policies of giving people positions in offices that were neither qualified, nor representative of the people)

But there's also that issue with the whole "We the People" as a Grand Jury instead of the Supreme Court, final arbiters of the US Constitution, which leads to witch hunts (not literally, for the intentionally dense) resulting in the most corrupt kind of justice possible, based entirely public opinion, instead of actual evidence or fact. Something "Freedom.org" is vehemently in favor of.

However, as a "self-proclaimed" criminal justice student, that should be evident.

Andrew Jackson, as it were, went back on his word far more often than any other president in history.

So go ahead and parrot a person who has, and always will, make a mockery of the United States and the US Constitution, as though he is infallible.

We've asked legitimate questions as to what plans you have, what qualifications you have, platform, etc., and it's honestly nothing short of Treason being spouted off as "Truth and Justice", represented with half truths, obvious lies, and total ***, only to be responded with "Ba-a-a-a! Sheeple!"

Then again, those who are taken in by "little business" who often lies and misdirection actually have more to gain by selling "philosophies" as viable medical practice, which, under scientific scrutiny, can't be reproduced for the same results as claimed.
First Page 2 3 ... 246 247 248 ... 1375 1376 1377