Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 244 245 246 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Jetackuu 2015-02-07 18:38:26
Link | Quote | Reply

charlo999 said: »
King been teaching you?
That's his favourite put down too.
'You don't even know how "x" works'

So tell me guru, I say the FED is the main reason for increasing the inflation, he crazily says 1.6% can be attributed to normal means. We all know that's not possible.
There is a 3rd option right?
A little of both?
No, the burden of proof is on you to verify your claim. Our claim is verified by countless economists. There's more than just one factor in dealing with inflation and the value of a currency, to claim that it's because of the central banking system is ludicrous.

There is other options, but they are just as moot as yours.

I say you don't know what these mean because with your own words you assert that you don't know what they mean, it's simple deduction. Also it's not a "put down" it's an observation based on your post, you may take it as others putting you down, that's certainly up to you as to how you perceive things, but then again it could be quite easily deduced that your ability to perceive reality is at the least hindered.

To be fair a few people on this site still think that trickle-down economics is viable, despite massive evidence to the contrary. So I'll give you that much, that you're not alone.
By charlo999 2015-02-07 18:52:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Economists that make their money on the very advice they give customers?
Like they all did before the 2008 crash?
Which if you look at the graph looks exactly like the current climate.
Peter schiff(CEO of Euro Pacific and truth telling economist, yes there's not many) predicted it though and guess what. All the economists were laughing at him. It was obvious though their jobs depend on stability, why would they say otherwise and lose money?
I also think most of you disputing this know too the real state.
But for some reason are clinging on to this fairytale that everything is ok, even faced with the current info. Fine. Enjoy QE 4, 5, 6, etc. If your not gonna give me info against it then there's no debate.
It's easy to see and I'm not gonna waste any more time arguing it.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-07 18:55:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Peter schiff predicted it though and guess what. All the economists were laughing at him. It was obvious though their jobs depend on stability, why would they say otherwise and lose money?
But for some reason are clinging on to this fairytale that everything is ok, even faced with the current info. Fine. If your not gonna give me info against it then there's no debate.

So you come up with some whacko theory and don't want to substantiate it and accuse of requiring the burden of proof?

You're as bad as the creationists.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-07 19:31:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Peter schiff(CEO of Euro Pacific and truth telling economist, yes there's not many) predicted it though and guess what. All the economists were laughing at him. It was obvious though their jobs depend on stability, why would they say otherwise and lose money?
But for some reason are clinging on to this fairytale that everything is ok, even faced with the current info. Fine. Enjoy QE 4, 5, 6, etc. If your not gonna give me info against it then there's no debate.

Very well put if all of King nobodys troll followers would look at my Political Awakening for truth and justice thread, section 1 reform of us banking to abolish the federal reserve. I have a video of Mr william black, who spoke of the wrong doings of the fed and the advice he was giving to congress to which they didnt lift a single finger to prevent economic disaster of 2008 and earlyer ones. These two false representing partys known as republicans and democrats. watch it, go there and watch it. We could of prevented a lot of economic damage we faced and money we lost. we could of prevented a lot of financial disasters if we didnt have a federal reserve.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-07 19:38:34
Link | Quote | Reply

1. I don't believe KN has any followers, but that's a good laugh, thanks.

2. Nobody wants to look at your ***conspiracy theorist thread, it's more full of horseshit than the average politician.

3. Again with the nonsense videos, try credible sources, and people may take you seriously!

4. That wasn't "well put" at all, it was the same crap you put up, yes but it's not "well put" at all.

5. He was right about just one thing "There is no debate." That couldn't be more accurate.

6. I Do like numbered lists.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-07 20:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
King nobodys troll followers
If you mean "everyone but Lordgrim's followers" there's a reason why 320 million Americans would strongly disagree with you, and if you even had a chance of removing the Federal Reserve, legal and criminal charges would be placed against you.

You claim to be a law student, you want to take a crack as to why?

I have a video of Mr william black, who spoke of the wrong doings of the fed and the advice he was giving to congress to which they didnt lift a single finger to prevent economic disaster of 2008 and earlyer ones.
You know why Congress didn't take any actions on Mr. Black's advice? Because he is crazy.

If somebody proclaims that they are Jesus, would you get on your knees and pray in front of him?

We could of prevented a lot of economic damage we faced and money we lost.
How?

Where do you think the value of money comes from?

Better yet, what is money, by your definition?

we could of prevented a lot of financial disasters if we didnt have a federal reserve.
We had more financial uncertainty without the Federal Reserve than we have had with it.

Should I list the monthly financial crisis that America had between 1776 to 1913? Should I also list the % of GDP that was lost because of those financial crisis? And should I also list the term "bank run" for you, since that was a common term in that time frame?

Do you know why the Federal Reserve was even put into place?

rp&r page 213 Lordgrim does a thing
rp&r page 216 Lordgrim doesn't understand a thing
rp&r page 221 Lordgrim asks a loaded, directed question
rp&r page 223 Lordgrim doesn't have a clue
rp&r page 228 Lordgrim pops
rp&r page 233 Lordgrim: Leader of the Illuminati
rp&r page 234 Lordgrim claims he is Jesus.
rp&r page 239 Lordgrim doesn't understand representation and appropriations bills.
rp&r page 240 Lordgrim claims to have an education, but doesn't prove it.
rp&r page 243 Lordgrim claims to be smarter than everyone else.
rp&r page 244 Lordgrim vs. the world.
By fonewear 2015-02-07 20:43:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Gather round children and I'll tell ya a story. This is the story of a girl who cried a river and drowned the whole world. When she looks so sad in photographs I absolutely love her when she smiles !
 Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2015-02-07 21:30:56
Link | Quote | Reply

What the hell is Obama doing. Did we piss him off or something? Why is he raising the price of gas so much? It went up 10 cents since last week. I need to catch him one of these days at the gas station changing out the price sign and ask him what's up.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-07 21:35:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ihina said: »
What the hell is Obama doing. Did we piss him off or something? Why is he raising the price of gas so much? It went up 10 cents since last week. I need to catch him one of these days at the gas station changing out the price sign and ask him what's up.

Seriously! I've also got this ache in my left shoulder that he hasn't taken the time to fix. It's like he's not even trying anymore.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-02-07 21:37:13
Link | Quote | Reply

What the ***. No really, what the *** has happened to this thread. You know, I am going to go find an American topic that is Red vs Blue that we can all argue about just so we can have a sense of normalcy. Yes I mean calling each other names and laughing at the other side, because what lordgrim and Blazed have reduced us to is a previously undiscovered lowpoint in the depths of Hell.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-07 21:43:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
What the ***. No really, what the *** has happened to this thread. You know, I am going to go find an American topic that is Red vs Blue that we can all argue about just so we can have a sense of normalcy. Yes I mean calling each other names and laughing at the other side, because what lordgrim and Blazed have reduced us to is a previously undiscovered lowpoint in the depths of Hell.

Sheesh, Vic. You're absolutely right. Heck, I'm even making jokes with Ihina. Ihina! I sense a disturbance in the Force that can only be corrected by arguing semantics, calling Pleebo a hypocrite, and bickering with Jet over the definition of terms everyone already knows.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-07 21:53:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Sheesh, Vic. You're absolutely right. Heck, I'm even making jokes with Ihina. Ihina! I sense a disturbance in the Force that can only be corrected by arguing semantics, calling Pleebo a hypocrite, and bickering with Jet over the definition of terms everyone already knows.
I disagree!
Why?
Because I said potato!
Decrepit conservative scumbag!
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-07 22:08:32
Link | Quote | Reply

A lot of words have multiple definitions, and as we all know, dictionaries are catalogs of words in use and their common definitions, it doesn't make them infallible, as some of us know that language is fluid.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-07 22:10:58
Link | Quote | Reply

For once Vic isn't blaming Russia.

What has this thread come to?!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-07 22:13:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Way to ruin the consociation Jet.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-07 22:15:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Undersea volcanoes and the sun are warming the earth, not CO2.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-07 22:18:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Seriously! I've also got this ache in my left shoulder that he hasn't taken the time to fix. It's like he's not even trying anymore.
'Tis true.

“He doesn’t give a f**k!” Larry Wilmore on Obama’s SOTU address
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-07 22:18:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Better question is:

Are we all now Vic's troll followers?
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-07 22:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Better question is:

Sure. I got a few minutes to kill.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-07 22:24:08
Link | Quote | Reply

No problem.

Better question is:

Only if we can unionize!
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-07 22:26:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

No problem.

Better question is:

Only if we can unionize!
"One of these days we'll form a union, and get the fair and equitable treatment we deserve! Then we'll go too far, and become corrupt and shiftless, and the Japanese will eat us alive!"
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-07 22:27:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-07 22:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Better question is:

Only if we can unionize!
We can only unionize if I'm union leader and negotiator!
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-02-07 22:42:17
Link | Quote | Reply

House passes DHS bill with amendments to defund Obama's executive order on immigration

So, this was the first shot fired, Boehner passed a bill that funded Homeland Security and added an amendment that defunded Obama's legal executive orders, despite the obvious veto that would come from it.

Senate Dems send McConnell letter saying to keep DHS bill clean

However, before the veto could happen, the Senate Dems made it clear that the House bill was dead, and would not be going to Obama. I said this after the elections, partisan bills would not be passing the Senate, and Obama really would not have to veto that much. And he hasn't, they still haven't passed any laws a month in.

House DHS bill blocked in Senate.

Mitch McConnell ignored the Dems letter and tried to advance the bill anyways, but 60 votes are required to advance any bill to a vote, and the GOP only has 54. So it died.

Boehner calls out Cruz and Sessions to pass DHS bill

Boehner then puts the pressure on Ted Cruz and Jeff Sessions, omitting McConnell from his crosshairs despite him being the Majority Leader that always gets the last word.

House DHS bill fails for the third day in a row.

3 days in a row, without making any changes, McConnell tries to advance the same House bill...and three days in a row it died. Interesting strategy....

House and Senate leaders blame each other

Now the two sides are blaming each other, and by two sides, I mean the House Republicans and the Senate Republicans. The Democrats have made their position known and they are content to just laugh off the empty criticism from the right, pointing out this is all the GOP did in the Senate for the last 6 years.

What gets me is the Republicans can undo Obama's immigration orders whenever they want by passing comprehensive immigration reform, they just choose not to. Instead they waste time passing temporary job bills that go nowhere or repeal Obamacare, also going nowhere. A month in, and still nothing sent to Obama's desk.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-07 22:48:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I think C-SPAN should play everything in fast-forward with a Benny Hill soundtrack. I think that would set expectations of Congress to the appropriate level.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-07 23:53:17
Link | Quote | Reply

blame the federal reserve and wall street. And yes the Democrats and Republicans for being false representatives to our great union.

END FED: Wall Street Is Behind High Food-Oil Prices That Caused Arab Instability Plus Weak Dollar
YouTube Video Placeholder

Fed-Propped Oil Prices Tumble. Stocks and Real Estate Next.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-02-08 01:51:27
Link | Quote | Reply

House passes DHS bill with amendments to defund Obama's executive order on immigration

So, this was the first shot fired, Boehner passed a bill that funded Homeland Security and added an amendment that defunded Obama's legal executive orders, despite the obvious veto that would come from it.

Senate Dems send McConnell letter saying to keep DHS bill clean

However, before the veto could happen, the Senate Dems made it clear that the House bill was dead, and would not be going to Obama. I said this after the elections, partisan bills would not be passing the Senate, and Obama really would not have to veto that much. And he hasn't, they still haven't passed any laws a month in.

House DHS bill blocked in Senate.

Mitch McConnell ignored the Dems letter and tried to advance the bill anyways, but 60 votes are required to advance any bill to a vote, and the GOP only has 54. So it died.

Boehner calls out Cruz and Sessions to pass DHS bill

Boehner then puts the pressure on Ted Cruz and Jeff Sessions, omitting McConnell from his crosshairs despite him being the Majority Leader that always gets the last word.

House DHS bill fails for the third day in a row.

3 days in a row, without making any changes, McConnell tries to advance the same House bill...and three days in a row it died. Interesting strategy....

House and Senate leaders blame each other

Now the two sides are blaming each other, and by two sides, I mean the House Republicans and the Senate Republicans. The Democrats have made their position known and they are content to just laugh off the empty criticism from the right, pointing out this is all the GOP did in the Senate for the last 6 years.

What gets me is the Republicans can undo Obama's immigration orders whenever they want by passing comprehensive immigration reform, they just choose not to. Instead they waste time passing temporary job bills that go nowhere or repeal Obamacare, also going nowhere. A month in, and still nothing sent to Obama's desk.

The senate and the house obtain a huge influx of representatives the people voted in, and the few remaining democrats are blocking the will of the people.. Get ready for a Republican president and the downfall of the democratic party in 2016 when they lose even more house and senate seats!

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 244 245 246 ... 1375 1376 1377