Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 241 242 243 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 19:26:09
Link | Quote | Reply

charlo999 said: »
And also your best case isn't factored in the fact that you still have to pay off that Massive debt while trying to overhaul the whole country's employment in the mean time. How long do you think these countries are gonna wait for the money?
Either way there is gonna be massive civil unrest which is probably what the camps are for and increase in local enforcement hardware and firing of militry personnel questioning orders.
My advise would be to learn how to be self reliant because it's inevitable.

considering only about 1/3 of our debt is owned by foreign governments, and one of them is a very close ally (they hold about 7% as of 2013) I'd say they'll be waiting a good while, especially if they still want stuff from us.

Also you don't understand quite how it works, the debt isn't just "called in" we make our payments.

Considering our deficit is way down (and could be driven down even further if we cut a lot of politician benefits) we're pretty stable.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-06 19:27:32
Link | Quote | Reply

America is slowly becoming more independent as a nation, and a new technological revolution is happening.

So the best case scenario isn't anywhere near an extreme, as it's already taking shape.

More jobs are coming into the US from foreign investors.
New jobs are being created.
Older workers are being offered advanced and new skill training.
New medical practices are offering preventative care education, lessening the financial burden for many.
New technology is being introduced.
New innovations on old technology is taking shape.

And the list continues.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-06 19:42:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Here is a video expressing your rights. It is against the law to drink and drive but majority of traffic check points do not catch all impaired drivers. Its a interesting video, think twice, know your rights.
YouTube Video Placeholder

rp&r page 213 Let Freedom Reign
rp&r page 216 The Law That Never Was the 16th amendment.
rp&r page 223 The Constitutional Republic known as the USA.
rp&r page 239 Taxation without representation.
By Bloodrose 2015-02-06 20:10:44
Link | Quote | Reply

For someone in criminal justice, you sure do miss the point of a traffic check point.
And that traffic check points aren't designed to stop all vehicles, as it conducts random stops.
[+]
By Zackan 2015-02-06 20:11:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Here is a video expressing your rights. It is against the law to drink and drive but majority of traffic check points do not catch all impaired drivers. Its a interesting video, think twice, know your rights.
YouTube Video Placeholder

Lost legitimacy when this question came up: "Sir, do you vote?" "I try not to." Idiot.
This tells me his only purpose is to find loopholes, not to actually participate. 'am i legally required to answer that question' this has the same effect of actually pleading the 5th.. the majority of the time when someone does it, it is because saying something WILL incriminate them.. they are guilty and they know it so they choose not to say anything.. if your innocent just answer the damn question.

Also can you post a better link to those other 4 videos?
By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 20:26:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
For someone in criminal justice, you sure do miss the point of a traffic check point.
And that traffic check points are designed to stop all vehicles, as it conducts random stops.

Yet they are indeed unconstitutional, they're also explicitly prohibited in these states:

Alaska, Idaho, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Texas, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.

Unfortunately the SCOTUS won't take up the case.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 20:27:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Zackan said: »
Lost legitimacy when this question came up: "Sir, do you vote?" "I try not to." Idiot.
This tells me his only purpose is to find loopholes, not to actually participate. 'am i legally required to answer that question' this has the same effect of actually pleading the 5th.. the majority of the time when someone does it, it is because saying something WILL incriminate them.. they are guilty and they know it so they choose not to say anything.. if your innocent just answer the damn question.

Um, no.

You should only respond to the police with what you are legally required to, anything more is moronic on your part.

I still find the maker of those videos incredibly annoying, and Lordgrim is about as gullible as they come in regards to conspiracies.
By Zackan 2015-02-06 21:08:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

Um, no.

You should only respond to the police with what you are legally required to, anything more is moronic on your part.

I still find the maker of those videos incredibly annoying, and Lordgrim is about as gullible as they come in regards to conspiracies.

One time i was speeding through Alabama trying to Get to Florida for a convention. I was not aware of the Time Difference and I thought I was running late. I was pulled over by a cop, He asked me Why I was speeding. I said I was trying to get to Florida and I was running late. He notified me of the Time Difference and I then realized I had an hour to spare. We laughed and he let me go without a ticket.

Moral of the Story? Honest is the best policy, don't give people, including cops, an unnecesarry hassle.

cop asks if you have been drinking, say no... saying 'i am not legally required to answer that' just makes you sound like a douchebag trying to give the cop a hard time.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-02-06 21:20:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh that is SO ******* an interesting article Chaosx.

I have always said the economics isn't a science, its an art.

Oh... BTW there is no Noble prize in economics.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-02-06 21:24:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
I don't believe Loldgrim is a troll. I believe he is seriously deluded and a true believer in the nonsense he spews.

But responding to him has the same effect as feeding a troll. It only gets him to spew more nonsense.

He is not going to change the mind of anyone here. Nor will anyone here change his mind.

STOP RESPONDING TO LOLDGRIM'S POSTS.

Please.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-06 21:24:46
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
The better question is how did Obama get elected two times...
Hope and change, yo!

Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-06 21:29:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Um, no.

One time i was speeding through Alabama trying to Get to Florida for a convention. I was not aware of the Time Difference and I thought I was running late. I was pulled over by a cop, He asked me Why I was speeding. I said I was trying to get to Florida and I was running late. He notified me of the Time Difference and I then realized I had an hour to spare. We laughed and he let me go without a ticket.

Moral of the Story? Honest is the best policy, don't give people, including cops, an unnecesarry hassle.

cop asks if you have been drinking, say no... saying 'i am not legally required to answer that' just makes you sound like a douchebag trying to give the cop a hard time.

Honesty is the best policy your absolutely right, and honestly you would be surprised to find that majority of Americans do not know there rights. Which is why things such as the Miranda rights are applied and law enforcement must follow to inform you of self incrimination. They really do mean everything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law. Part of the job is to obtain a reason to arrest you. You know our elected officials are held to the same law as well. I wonder why they are not going to jail as often.

Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-06 21:31:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Negative interest rates on government bonds?! Where do I sign up?

Also, but seriously, what type of investor would possibly want to purchase a bond with a negative interest rate?

Stock markets to volatile for you? Commodities not your cup of tea? How about a guaranteed slight loss of investments? Then come on down!
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-02-06 21:35:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't believe the Left-Wing posters are trolls. I believe they are seriously deluded and true believer's in the nonsense they spew.

But responding to then has the same effect as feeding trolls. It only gets them to spew more nonsense.

They are not going to change the mind of anyone here. Nor will anyone here change their mind.

STOP RESPONDING TO LEFT-WING POSTS.

Please.

ftfy.

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
fonewear said: »
The better question is how did Obama get elected two times...
Hope and change, yo!

See Above post.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-06 21:40:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Whos left wing, hope you dont mean me, i do not affiliate myself to any political party i am a independent individual who acknowledges the constitution as the law of the land. Which sadly it is not so much anymore, but that will change with proper representation. Which you will not find with Republicans and Democrats.

By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 21:43:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Left wing =/= democrat.

There's this thing known as a political spectrum, I know it's a foreign concept to some of the posters of this site, so it comes as no surprise.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-06 21:44:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Left wing =/= democrat.

There's this thing known as a political spectrum, I know it's a foreign concept to some of the posters of this site, so it comes as no surprise.

Who created the political spectrum ?

By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 21:46:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Um, no.

Or don't break the law, then when the cops are actually harassing you, you remind them of your rights.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 21:47:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Left wing =/= democrat.

Who created the political spectrum ?

stupid garbage

Political scientists, you know the people who study actual politics.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-06 21:52:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Political spectrum has existed since the invention of politics.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 21:58:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Political spectrum has existed since the invention of politics.
I was going to go that route, but I figured I'd give him somewhat of a tangible thing, although it kinda amounts to the same thing. It exists whether or not people study it though, it's their, it's just a matter of what wethey observe/define.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-06 21:58:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Now that is innovation jet, making a job out of anything. ( whats your job ? " oh i'm a political scientist i put labels on people with my own opinion in the name of science because we do not encourage individual independant ideas unless it has sciences rubber stamp on it")

RIP planet Pluto you will not be forgotten

Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-02-06 22:03:35
Link | Quote | Reply

*Walks in*

Did something happen to Pluto or is it not worth knowing what grimmy is taking about?
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-06 22:07:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
*Walks in*

Did something happen to Pluto or is it not worth knowing what grimmy is taking about?

You made me look back for a min there viciousss when you said grimmy, thats a nickname because my RL last name is Grim. Only reason i put Lord infront of it is becuase i am a big star wars fan or nerd you pick, looking forward to episode 7 december 18th !!!

Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-02-06 22:10:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I don't care.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 22:11:36
Link | Quote | Reply

*Walks in*

He's apparently under the delusion that political science isn't an actual field, and that we shouldn't label things.

Yeah, honestly I don't know where to put this guy on the political spectrum, he's all over the place with his conspiracies, it's like a libertarian went the whole way off the left side of the board and stayed over there, out of place, in crazy land.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-06 22:14:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't label me bro.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-06 22:15:11
Link | Quote | Reply

*Walks in*

He's apparently under the delusion that political science isn't an actual field, and that we shouldn't label things.

Yeah, honestly I don't know where to put this guy on the political spectrum, he's all over the place with his conspiracies, it's like a libertarian went the whole way off the left side of the board and stayed over there, out of place, in crazy land.

No i do believe it is thats why i said now thats innovation to create jobs labeling individual ideas in the name of science. If science can do that, i know we can create a lot of jobs in America with that innovation. its all a matter of opinion, everyones got one right.

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 22:29:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Is Lordgrim still posting ***?

Did he come clean yet, or is still pretending to be a law student?
By fonewear 2015-02-06 22:30:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Is Lordgrim still posting ***?

Did he come clean yet, or is still pretending to be a law student?

I'm not a law student expect when we discuss the law...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 241 242 243 ... 1375 1376 1377