Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 235 236 237 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Ramyrez 2015-02-06 10:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Ramyrez said: »
Siren.Loldgrim said: »
but consider me a guide dog for a flock of sheep

You're either the most epic troll level, as Sparth said previously, on like, Andy Kaufman's level, or you're just such a conspiracy fruitcake that you should lock yourself in a bunker and hide from everything threatening you in the world today....
I don't believe Loldgrim is a troll. I believe he is seriously deluded and a true believer in the nonsense he spews.

But responding to him has the same effect as feeding a troll. It only gets him to spew more nonsense.

He is not going to change the mind of anyone here. Nor will anyone here change his mind.

STOP RESPONDING TO LOLDGRIM'S POSTS.

Please.

Hence why I just told him to go away instead. :p
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-06 10:18:43
Link | Quote | Reply

DID SOMEONE CALL FOR SOME REAL AMERICAN HISTORY UP IN HERE?!

True story: I love this movie. Just because it's hilarious seeing Mel Gibson in this movie.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 10:20:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Don't forget Germany during WWII

[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-06 10:20:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Life was normal for Lordgrim before he was bitten by a radioactive Bald Eagle...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-02-06 10:21:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
How stupid does one need to be to buy into the notion that one group is immune to criticism today because some other group did similar transgressions over 100 years ago?

No one said anyone is immune to anything...you're reading that into it because you want to take anything that comes out of his mouth as offensive and wrong.

All he basically said was "we've got a spotty history ourselves, so let's check ourselves and let's make sure we're doing everything we can for equalities and freedom on our own soil too."

I personally feel he should be more aggressive with ISIS and similar terroristic groups.

But what he says has absolutely no bearing on that.

Can you point out when he connected Islam to violence in his speech yesterday? You can't because he didn't. He refused to simply because sometime over 100 years ago Christianity did something and therefore that means something. What this means I don't know, but I know why it is being said. It's said because the guy doesn't want to identify the inherent and embedded problems within Islam. We all know they exist, but we're led by a person who has an interest in dancing around them.

I'm not sure what the interest is, but the consequences of such an interest will most certainly be bad for you and me.

For ***'s sake.

Fine, whatever. We're all ***. Whatever you say.

LordNausgrim.

Stick your fingers in your ears, and cover your eyes, I honestly don't care. Just don't do it and tell me that you're paying attention.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-06 10:22:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Meanwhile in China:

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 10:25:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Totally not racist!
By Ramyrez 2015-02-06 10:28:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Stick your fingers in your ears, and cover your eyes, I honestly don't care. Just don't do it and tell me that you're paying attention.

More ad hominem from Nausi. I'm shocked.

Okay, not that shocked.

More liked bored.

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-06 10:32:08
Link | Quote | Reply

what did he say I wasn't paying attention
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-06 10:33:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Totally not racist!

I'm wondering which one of those ten rings controls the global economy. And which one makes raw materials.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 10:41:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
It's not NTS when over 100 scholars issued a joint statement, grounded in sound reasoning, based on texts from authentic Islamic sources, refuting the whole ISIS idealogy. I linked it months ago, I'm sure you've seen it.
No, it's still the NTS fallacy.

and I doubt I've seen it.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 10:44:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Critics pounce after Obama talks Crusades, slavery at prayer breakfast

Quote:
“Humanity has been grappling with these questions throughout human history,” he told the group, speaking of the tension between the compassionate and murderous acts religion can inspire. “And lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ. In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ.”

Some Republicans were outraged. “The president’s comments this morning at the prayer breakfast are the most offensive I’ve ever heard a president make in my lifetime,” said former Virginia governor Jim Gilmore (R). “He has offended every believing Christian in the United States. This goes further to the point that Mr. Obama does not believe in America or the values we all share.”

Obama tells truth, conservative Christians outraged, news at 11!

Quote:
“The president’s comments this morning at the prayer breakfast are the most offensive I’ve ever heard a president make in my lifetime,”

This specifically is patently ludicrous, given that he was certainly alive during Clinton's time in office where he questioned the meaning of the word "is" and straight-up tried to legally tapdance around the definition of sexual relations while under oath.

Not everyone considers *** sexual...
By fonewear 2015-02-06 10:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

What is it then a stroll in the park ?
By Ramyrez 2015-02-06 10:47:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-06 10:48:23
Link | Quote | Reply

True story: I love this movie. Just because it's hilarious seeing Mel Gibson in this movie.

Also known as Braveheart does the Colonies.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-06 10:49:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Also known as Braveheart does the Colonies.

Also known as "Heath Ledger, the foreshadowing."
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-06 10:52:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah try getting that one past a significant other.

"It was just a harmless innocent ***. I don't understand what you're getting so worked up about?"
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-06 10:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
“Humanity has been grappling with these questions throughout human history,” he told the group, speaking of the tension between the compassionate and murderous acts religion can inspire. “And lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ. In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ.”

Some Republicans were outraged. “The president’s comments this morning at the prayer breakfast are the most offensive I’ve ever heard a president make in my lifetime,” said former Virginia governor Jim Gilmore (R). “He has offended every believing Christian in the United States. This goes further to the point that Mr. Obama does not believe in America or the values we all share.”

Quote:
“The president’s comments this morning at the prayer breakfast are the most offensive I’ve ever heard a president make in my lifetime,”

This specifically is patently ludicrous, given that he was certainly alive during Clinton's time in office where he questioned the meaning of the word "is" and straight-up tried to legally tapdance around the definition of sexual relations while under oath.

What's the verdict on sticking a (literal) cigar in her crotch? Engaging in intense diplomatic negotiations?
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-06 10:55:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Obviously he was trying to see if Cubanos could maintain consistency when exposed to the humidity in Israel.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-02-06 10:55:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Quote:

"depends on what your definition of 'is' is"
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 10:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I mean I most certainly do.

I just realize that people have different opinions on the matter, etc.

What's the verdict on sticking a (literal) cigar in her crotch? Engaging in intense diplomatic negotiations?

Don't know, I'm not one of the people that think that way about ***, I just recognize that they do.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 10:57:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Obviously he was trying to see if Cubanos could maintain consistency when exposed to the humidity in Israel.
Got a good laugh out of this one...
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-06 10:58:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Monica boosted her "career" she knew exactly what she was doing.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-06 11:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Also the definition of is is. That is every internet argument that goes beyond three pages.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 11:00:51
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
From her twitter can't make this ***up:

social activist. public speaker. contributor to vanity fair. knitter of things without sleeves.

She actually looks better now than the Clinton years.

I mean who wouldn't want to leave a mess on that face?
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-06 11:02:42
Link | Quote | Reply

She is pretty sexy. He made a good decision considering how Hillary looks...

What any man would see in Hillary is beyond me.

Face it men are shallow pigs that don't care about personality...according to my Bible the Huff Post.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-06 11:05:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Face it men are shallow pigs that don't care about personality...according to my Bible the Huff Post.
money/power

edit: she also looks like she could use some "hairgel."
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 11:06:28
Link | Quote | Reply

money/power
Money can only go so far....

And this is coming from a guy who has money.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-06 11:06:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I mean I most certainly do.

I just realize that people have different opinions on the matter, etc.

Some people also think rape isn't rape if the woman isn't wearing a head-to-toe shapeless sheet covering her entire body.

It doesn't mean they're not rapist scum.
By fonewear 2015-02-06 11:06:48
Link | Quote | Reply

You can have your money and power I'll take a pretty face !
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 235 236 237 ... 1375 1376 1377