Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 233 234 235 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-02-06 09:18:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder who the guy is that writes all of Hillary's tweets.

For 2016, let's have the first non-sexist campaign. I think all candidates should agree to not wear makeup because it is a bad message to send to young women.

[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-06 09:19:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
I think if you have to go back a thousand years to pick something out then Christianity is doing alright. moveon.org Mr President.

Now by comparing modern day Muslim nations to the Christians of a thousand years ago you admit to the world that they are backwards *** cavemen in the Middle East and a large portion of them are beyond reason and should be eradicated. Do you really think you are going to talk the jihad out of people? You are willing to blow yourself up for your religion and kill as many people as you can, but please, sit. Have a cup of tea with me and let's discuss this like gentlemen.

It's not that far off of a comparison as you'd think, given that Islam is (approx.) ~600 years younger than Christianity and the last "crusade" was in the 1200s...allow for a more strict religion where tradition is kept even tighter and more vehemently than Christianity and it actually adds up pretty closely.

Frankly I think the president leading a prayer breakfast at all is offensive, but I'm not allowed to express that opinion because while we may not be under strict religious law, we're still not the secular government people like to pretend when it suits them.
By fonewear 2015-02-06 09:19:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell with a woman President we need a woman VP also !
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-02-06 09:20:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
I think if you have to go back a thousand years to pick something out then Christianity is doing alright. moveon.org Mr President.

Now by comparing modern day Muslim nations to the Christians of a thousand years ago you admit to the world that they are backwards *** cavemen in the Middle East and a large portion of them are beyond reason and should be eradicated. Do you really think you are going to talk the jihad out of people? You are willing to blow yourself up for your religion and kill as many people as you can, but please, sit. Have a cup of tea with me and let's discuss this like gentlemen.

It's not that far off of a comparison as you'd think, given that Islam is (approx.) ~600 years younger than Christianity and the last "crusade" was in the 1200s...allow for a more strict religion where tradition is kept even tighter and more vehemently than Christianity and it actually adds up pretty closely.

There is an algorithm for this?
By fonewear 2015-02-06 09:22:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Muslim crusade is to turn people into believers one suicide bomber at a time !

How many people do you have to blow up to get a believer ?

You get more believers with honey than bombs.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-06 09:23:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
but consider me a guide dog for a flock of sheep

So you think you're Jesus, awesome.

Seriously, go the *** away, you're a looney.

Even when you make a lick of sense, you follow it up with absolute thought diarrhea.

Quote:
Siren.Lordgrim said

It is your opinion whither or not you take me seriously, but from my own words that your reading with your two eyes from your pc or phone, i suggest you do. You think i am insulting you, but consider me a guide dog for a flock of sheep guiding you to greener pastures,and protecting you from going astray ,and from wolves. If your so blind to not see both the republicans and democrats strongly insulting us each day they violate the Constitution, or vote to increase there wages when WE THE PEOPLE do not receive anything but more taxes. These false representatives make more then the bottom 40% of Americans. Do you even care about these things, ,or the bill of rights, or the constitution? If not you got a lot of things to worry about.

Now I find that deeply disturbing if you do not then you got a lot more things to worry about. Other then worrying about the use of the 1st amendment our fore fathers fought and died for. Or when these false representatives get grand ideas to make more foreign free trade deals that move more jobs overseas , and destroy job creation here on american soil. Those are things that are sought after, and more laws to limit our freedoms each congressional session from these treasonous parties. Yes i am asking people to wake up. I will continue to do so as long as god lets me.

If you do find those things to be troubling , my friend, there is hope and yes you can make a difference. These false representatives have done a excellent job discouraging multi millions of our citizens from ever wanting to take part in our voting process. They have done a saddening surprising job at silently overthrowing our government making us a Majority ruled Democracy, when we was founded to be a Constitutional Republic ,and it was never written in our history books about when the United States lost its government which it was founded as. I want every American Citizen who visits this website or plays this game to know that We the People will write a new chapter in history restoring our Constitutional Republic. I want the people to know that we are the majority a little over 350 million people and the ruling class for which our constitution was written to protect. I want us all to realize that Constitution was written to LIMIT government ( those we elect) to keep them in check, and honest, and always serving in OUR best interest ,and not theirs ,or big monies ect. Will you be a part in rebuilding A Better America? True change is coming in our lifetime. Never lose faith in the United States of America. God bless.

I never claimed i was Jesus, but you do me honor because i put my faith in him. I could never compare myself to him because he was perfect and i am not and i can honestly say that. I can honestly say i do care and try to be a better person every day.

rp&r page 213 Let Freedom Reign
rp&r page 216 The Law That Never Was the 16th amendment.
rp&r page 223 The Constitutional Republic known as the USA.
By fonewear 2015-02-06 09:24:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Frankly I think the president leading a prayer breakfast at all is offensive, but I'm not allowed to express that opinion because while we may not be under strict religious law, we're still not the secular government people like to pretend when it suits them.

How is prayer offensive ? You forget about the first amendment ?
By fonewear 2015-02-06 09:25:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't make me serious Ramyrez you don't like me when I'm serious !
By Ramyrez 2015-02-06 09:25:36
Link | Quote | Reply

There is an algorithm for this?

*sigh*

All I'm saying is it's not the ludicrous analogy you're making it out to be. I'm not saying we shouldn't intervein for our own safety.

All I'm saying is maybe having some understanding of where the enemy is coming from, and maybe even seeing the ways we behave like them to a lesser degree, could help us out both against them and in shaping our country in a more equitable fashion for all.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-06 09:25:52
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

Was Sarah Palin being conjured into this realm using blood magic not enough for you?!
By fonewear 2015-02-06 09:26:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Was Sarah Palin being conjured into this realm using blood magic not enough for you?!

I prefer black magic. Need some Blizzard 3 up in here !
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-06 09:27:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I find it offensive when our government constantly puts stock in Christian doctrine, ignoring that the country has millions of people of other religions and an exponentially growing number of non-believers.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-06 09:27:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea so you should re write the Constitution so it doesn't offend you !

Being offended is not a right. It's a privilege.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-06 09:28:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I never claimed i was Jesus,

You think i am insulting you, but consider me a guide dog for a flock of sheep guiding you to greener pastures,and protecting you from going astray ,and from wolves.
You basically quoted the bible, and replaced "Shepard" with "guide dog"

rp&r page 213 Lordgrim does a thing
rp&r page 216 Lordgrim doesn't understand a thing
rp&r page 221 Lordgrim asks a loaded, directed question
rp&r page 223 Lordgrim doesn't have a clue
rp&r page 228 Lordgrim pops
rp&r page 233 Lordgrim: Leader of the Illuminati
rp&r page 234 Lordgrim claims he is Jesus.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-06 09:28:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Because if any President decided to bow his head and pray to Allah or Athena shitstorms would brew. What about a humanist convention? Small childrens heads would explode.
By fonewear 2015-02-06 09:30:04
Link | Quote | Reply

If he would pray to Allah he would have to face Mecca first. Then he would be praised as healing a nation that hates Muslims.
By Ramyrez 2015-02-06 09:32:00
Link | Quote | Reply

If he would pray to Allah he would have to face Mecca first. Then he would be praised as healing a nation that hates Muslims.

I wouldn't really care if the president was Muslim, but you know a lot of people would. Because freedom of religion is only valid if you're Christian or, sometimes, Jewish.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-06 09:32:32
Link | Quote | Reply

You know somethings wrong with your nation when elections are determined to see who's the first different Ethnicity, Gender, Religion, or most wealthiest contributed person is.

rp&r page 213 Let Freedom Reign
rp&r page 216 The Law That Never Was the 16th amendment.
rp&r page 223 The Constitutional Republic known as the USA.
By fonewear 2015-02-06 09:33:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Jewish people rule the world according to my conspiracy friends. It's the Jews and the Italians !

My bad it is Hollywood not the world.
By Ramyrez 2015-02-06 09:33:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I never claimed i was Jesus,

You think i am insulting you, but consider me a guide dog for a flock of sheep guiding you to greener pastures,and protecting you from going astray ,and from wolves.
You basically quoted the bible, and replaced "Shepard" with "guide dog"

rp&r page 213 Lordgrim does a thing
rp&r page 216 Lordgrim doesn't understand a thing
rp&r page 221 Lordgrim asks a loaded, directed question
rp&r page 223 Lordgrim doesn't have a clue
rp&r page 228 Lordgrim pops
rp&r page 233 Lordgrim: Leader of the Illuminati
rp&r page 234 Lordgrim claims he is Jesus.

And frankly, I think that's more offensive, because if I took my aggregate experience with dogs, and my aggregate experience with people, dogs are far, far better beings than people. And that's from a guy who's got permanent scarring from a dog attack.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-06 09:34:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to be Jewish back in the 90's. I go through phases.
By Ramyrez 2015-02-06 09:34:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I used to be Jewish back in the 90's. I go through phases.

Damn son, you are back with a vegeance.

I'm out of practice figuring out when to take anything from you remotely serious or not.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-06 09:35:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd be a Muslim but I don't play on going to Mecca.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-06 09:36:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't really care if the president was Muslim, but you know a lot of people would. Because freedom of religion is only valid if you're Christian or, sometimes, Jewish.

Oh Christians, all snug as a bug with Jews after hating them for centuries. Except when anything bad happens, then its a cabal of Jewish sorcerers. One can pray that sometime in the future all the monotheists can hold hands as one against the believers in Ancient Aliens led by Giorgio A. Tsoukalos.
By Ramyrez 2015-02-06 09:36:30
Link | Quote | Reply

For 2016, let's have the first non-sexist campaign. I think all candidates should agree to not wear makeup because it is a bad message to send to young women.

That would actually have quite the effect on the male candidates too. Wasn't there a debate back in the 60s with (Nixon? I think?) where he wore none and it was televised and he looked ill and sickly for the camera and it significantly affected his ratings?
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-06 09:36:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm waiting for the Lizard people to ruin the 2016 election.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-02-06 09:38:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm waiting for the Lizard people to ruin the 2016 election.

Right?

When they take over I'm going to be like Bender in that episode where they go to another planet and become Alien Egyptian slaves. I'll be giving the slave drivers tips, asking them to push us harder, etc. They need maximum efficiency out of the inferior humans!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-02-06 09:38:22
Link | Quote | Reply

When we get our first Asian president you can shut down America, the game is over. Hispanic? Female? Muslim? Jewish? Atheist? Naw son, the first Asian president is the real gamechanger here.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-06 09:38:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asian President but I don't want to practice piano !

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Ramyrez 2015-02-06 09:39:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Naw son, the first Asian president is the real gamechanger here.

Commie in disguise trying to ruin us so China can take over!
First Page 2 3 ... 233 234 235 ... 1375 1376 1377