Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 227 228 229 ... 1375 1376 1377
By fonewear 2015-02-05 11:12:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »

Only things missing in this interview were the soft music and candlelight. They should have been sitting on a blanket together.

What the picture doesn't show is them rolling around in the hay 20 minutes before the picture.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-05 11:14:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
I do not believe in mythical creatures either

I do

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-05 11:17:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
lizard people

The lizard people don't exist...

...yet.

But when they come to take over their revolutionary annihilation of inferior human life will be swift and thorough.

So enjoy your time while you can because yes, oh yes....the lizards are coming. And they're sick to the cloaca of the way we've handled their future empire's affairs!

I'm more concerned with the Tachikoma takeover, there won't be enough RAID when the time comes.

See:

YouTube Video Placeholder

@4:07
By Ramyrez 2015-02-05 11:22:28
Link | Quote | Reply

*sigh*

You go looking for an amusing image of a lizard man, but then prominently find this article.

No time to look into the legitimacy of this polling, it could be total rubbish, but the numbers don't necessarily look "off" -- at least from my cynnical view of our country's population -- depending on who/where they did their polling...
By fonewear 2015-02-05 11:24:41
Link | Quote | Reply

What are you talking about Lizard people have been controlling politics since Nixon.

This is the Obama the media is hiding from you:

By Jetackuu 2015-02-05 11:24:49
Link | Quote | Reply

*sigh*

You go looking for an amusing image of a lizard man, but then prominently find this article.

No time to look into the legitimacy of this polling, it could be total rubbish, but the numbers don't necessarily look "off" -- at least from my cynnical view of our country's population -- depending on who/where they did their polling...
I mean that's what, one in 25 or so people? (rough count, rounding to 300m)

Considering how many believe in other supernatural phenomenon, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I mean I'm sure more people believe that Obama is a card carrying commie Muslim from Kenya.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-05 11:25:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Asura.Kingnobody said
Now we add "Marxism" as a word you do not understand.

clearly you do not know the "karl marx communist manifesto". It was formed by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. You misinterpret my words as always , the founders studied all forms of government yes. I did not think to write this to your limited understanding that it was governments in there era and past. Are you supposing they would make us a communist nation? Because if you do please do us a favor
and

warning do not click for feint of heart this is for KingNobody
By fonewear 2015-02-05 11:27:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
*sigh*

I mean that's what, one in 25 or so people? (rough count, rounding to 300m)

Considering how many believe in other supernatural phenomenon, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I mean I'm sure more people believe that Obama is a card carrying commie Muslim from Kenya.

But Obama is a card carrying commie Muslim. I read it on the internet.

Also a cactus:

[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-05 11:30:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Asura.Kingnobody said

clearly you do not know the "karl marx communist manifesto". It was formed by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. You misinterpret my words as always , the founders studied all forms of government yes. I did not think to write this to your limited understanding that it was governments in there era and past. Are you supposing they would make us a communist nation? Because if you do please do us a favor
and

Holy crap you're ignorant.

Try to pick up a history book (not a youtube video) for once.

edit: and which Jesus should he beg for forgiveness? There's at least 30 in the US alone.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-05 11:32:11
Link | Quote | Reply

We strongly discouraging learning here. Please don't pick up a history book.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-05 11:32:36
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
We strongly discouraging learning here. Please don't pick up a history book.
Fone, don't make me go get a stick to beat you with, I'm lazy and you'll enjoy it.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-05 11:38:28
Link | Quote | Reply

We don't use History books anymore.

Didn't you get the memo about ipad learning software?
It comes completely with *** 101 and Advanced Youtube resourcing.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-05 11:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
We don't use History books anymore.

Didn't you get the memo about ipad learning software?
It comes completely with *** 101 and Advanced Youtube resourcing.

I don't dabble in your iSanitarydevice witchcraft!
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-05 11:43:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Apple is too mainstream for me I'm using a Next computer.

[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-02-05 11:50:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Asura.Kingnobody said

and

edit: and which Jesus should he beg for forgiveness? There's at least 30 in the US alone.

You missed the post that created the context for his response.
He was asked if he thought the founding fathers studied communism because he made a blanket statement that they studied all forms of government.

So that's his response which indicates he does have an understanding that communism as a political ideology came after the period of the founding fathers.

Some of you guys might want to cool it since the nature of the posts directed at them are considered to be a form of harassment.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-05 11:58:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Quote:
Asura.Kingnobody said

and

You missed the post that created the context for his response.
He was asked if he thought the founding fathers studied communism because he made a blanket statement that they studied all forms of government.

So that's his response which indicates he does have an understanding that communism as a political ideology came after the period of the founding fathers.

Some of you guys might want to cool it since the nature of the posts directed at them are considered to be a form of harassment.

I didn't miss it, and I wouldn't conclude the same thing that you did from his response. edit: This may be due to a severe lack in his master of the English language. It is rough to read.

Dissecting his posts aren't harrasment, however the nature of his posts are harassment, but I guess some people like being called sheep, more power to ya.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-02-05 12:22:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Jet doesn't understand the meaning of the word harassment.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-05 12:27:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Jet doesn't understand the meaning of the word harassment.
Oh I'm fully aware of it's meaning.

Don't you have a bomb shelter to stock?
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-02-05 13:01:16
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
What the picture doesn't show is them rolling around in the hay 20 minutes before the picture.

just don't tell chris christie... I'm sure he thought what him and obama had was special...the long walks on the boardwalk after super storm sandy... the teddybear obama gave him that he probably still sleeps with at night

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 13:19:49
Link | Quote | Reply

clearly you do not know the "karl marx communist manifesto". It was formed by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.
Good for you, you do know who founded the political theory of "Marxism."

You still do not understand it because of this little gem:

Your wrong, these two parties who claim we are a democracy love using Marxist communistic things like a Central Bank and a income tax, both are Marxist policies which you and your gang support, and both i am extremely against because we are being improperly represented.

I hate to tell you this, but having a centralized banking system and an income tax system is not a Marxist concept, as the whole theory derives from power being in the hands of a few elite people under the illusion of serving the people for the greater good. The main difference between what we have now and what Marxism represents (among other things, but the overall picture) is that the people elect a group of representatives in our society, but are appointed in a Marxist community, by a small group of people who think they know better.

I just wanted to point out your little error, and either give you a chance to correct it (which you did, somewhat), or for you to show your ignorance on the subject.

Are you supposing they would make us a communist nation?
Would we ever know? The Soviet Union bought into Marxism. So, it would be impossible to know that, if the theory of Marxism existed back in the mid 1700s, if we would still be a Republic (which we still are, regardless of what you think) or not.

Because if you do please do us a favor
and

I'm insulted by your use of religion here.

And also note that little temper tantrums do not help your "cause" at all.

rp&r page 213 Lordgrim does a thing
rp&r page 216 Lordgrim doesn't understand a thing
rp&r page 221 Lordgrim asks a loaded, directed question
rp&r page 223 Lordgrim doesn't have a clue
rp&r page 228 Lordgrim pops
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 13:21:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I guess I could see where Lordgrim could mistake a centralized banking system as being a Marxist concept, however the Fed doesn't have the type of power he is implying that they have.
By Blazed1979 2015-02-05 14:03:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Just block the trolls. You can go through 10 pages of discussions and see opinions being swapped and then BAM!
Enter Jet or King.. and its a god damn troll orgy.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-05 14:05:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
Just block the trolls. You can go through 10 pages of discussions and see opinions being swapped and then BAM!
I'm seriously going to buy you guys a dictionary, as none of you know the proper usage of this word (or several othersm apparently).
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 14:06:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm seriously going to buy you guys a dictionary, as none of you know the proper usage of this word (or several othersm apparently).
He can't see your post.

If he doesn't agree with you, he automatically blocks you and calls you a troll.
By Blazed1979 2015-02-05 14:08:29
Link | Quote | Reply

US national security
Government agents 'directly involved' in most high-profile US terror plots
By Bloodrose 2015-02-05 14:09:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder how many disagreements I've had with other posters, the severity of the disagreements (back and forth personal attacks etc.) and have never had to resort to blocking a single person, and yet, have come to see eye to eye, or at the very least, bridge some gaps in order to come to an understanding, even if the ultimate understanding was that we'd never agree on certain topics.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-05 14:10:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
He can't see your post.

If he doesn't agree with you, he automatically blocks you and calls you a troll.
Don't care.

But that is one example of harassment, just for reference for a certain person.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 14:13:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
He can't see your post.

Don't care.

But that is one example of harassment, just for reference for a certain person.
I don't care enough to report him, you are more than free to do so if you want.

Bloodrose said: »
I wonder how many disagreements I've had with other posters, the severity of the disagreements (back and forth personal attacks etc.) and have never had to resort to blocking a single person, and yet, have come to see eye to eye, or at the very least, bridge some gaps in order to come to an understanding, even if the ultimate understanding was that we'd never agree on certain topics.
I don't block people unless I'm told to do so by a moderator.
 Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2015-02-05 14:14:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it just me or is KB and Jet starting to sound more like good buddies now?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-05 14:15:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ihina said: »
Is it just me or is KB and Jet starting to sound more like good buddies now?
Why not, I'm apparently good friends with Pleebo too.
First Page 2 3 ... 227 228 229 ... 1375 1376 1377