Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 177 178 179 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Altimaomega 2014-12-28 19:00:49
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/12/28/obama-america-less-racially-divided-since-took-office-in-200/?intcmp=latestnews

Quote:
President Obama says that race relations in the U.S. have improved during his six years in the White House, amid recent racial tensions sparked by the deaths of two black males during separate police encounters.

“I actually think that it's probably in its day-to-day interactions less racially divided," said the president, according to excerpts of an interview with National Public Radio to be aired starting Monday.

Obama also told the radio network that Republicans controlling both chambers of Congress when members return next week means they can no longer blame the gridlock on him and fellow Democrats who formally controlled the Senate.

“Now you've got Republicans in a position where it's not enough for them simply to grind the wheels of Congress to a halt and then blame me," he said.

Does this guy even live on the same planet as the rest of us mere earthlings? You just can't make up the stuff that comes outta his mouth its amazing.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-28 20:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/12/28/obama-america-less-racially-divided-since-took-office-in-200/?intcmp=latestnews

Quote:
President Obama says that race relations in the U.S. have improved during his six years in the White House, amid recent racial tensions sparked by the deaths of two black males during separate police encounters.

“I actually think that it's probably in its day-to-day interactions less racially divided," said the president, according to excerpts of an interview with National Public Radio to be aired starting Monday.

Obama also told the radio network that Republicans controlling both chambers of Congress when members return next week means they can no longer blame the gridlock on him and fellow Democrats who formally controlled the Senate.

“Now you've got Republicans in a position where it's not enough for them simply to grind the wheels of Congress to a halt and then blame me," he said.

Does this guy even live on the same planet as the rest of us mere earthlings? You just can't make up the stuff that comes outta his mouth its amazing.

He is speaking Half truth there altimaomega in my personal opinion. I do not agree with him taking full credit for race relations during his 6 years in office. Our race relations have been improving dramatically since the emancipation proclamation President Lincoln signed given the fight for Rights of EVERYONE not a select few but EVERYONE because we are ONE people.

Now the 2nd part of him blaming the republicans that is wrong. Both partys share equal blame, and it will take removing both of these partys from ever holding office again in this great nation to bring real positive change.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-28 20:43:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama also thinks that he is the great unifier of the country. Doesn't mean it's true.

Like how some people think that global warming is caused by cow farts and humans.

Edit: and here comes the crazy.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-12-28 21:18:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama is an idiot. Doesn't even know his birthplace.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-12-28 21:21:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
Obama is an idiot. Doesn't even know his birthplace.
lol'd a bit
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-12-28 22:09:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Christ, we have 57 states according to the dumbassmander in chief.

YouTube Video Placeholder

Hail to the Chief

Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-28 22:18:48
Link | Quote | Reply

lol see what i mean aelius i really wonder what they really do with the billions we spend on education in this country.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-12-28 22:22:58
Link | Quote | Reply

RELATED!

[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-28 22:26:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »
RELATED!

she was probley telling them there was 57 states.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-12-28 22:32:15
Link | Quote | Reply

¡sɐuɐuɐq sᴉ ʇᴉɥS

In other news, ISIS has a new name!

Daesh
By Blazed1979 2014-12-28 22:40:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Israeli organ trafficking in the US
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-12-24/organ-broker-skirts-expulsion-after-victimless-claim.html
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-12-28 22:42:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you know that half of all children are below the median intelligence for their age group? We need to stand up for changes that will make it so that all kids are above median intelligence.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-12-28 22:48:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Did you know that half of all children are below the median intelligence for their age group? We need to stand up for changes that will make it so that all kids are above median intelligence.

Statistician jokes... Worse than IT jokes...
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-12-28 23:31:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Statistician jokes... Worse than IT jokes...
Not as bad as engineer jokes.
 Leviathan.Xsoahc
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Xsoahc 2014-12-29 02:44:01
Link | Quote | Reply

The U.S. is even more united now than ever... united about being divided.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-29 07:10:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
lol see what i mean aelius i really wonder what they really do with the billions we spend on education in this country.
Just to show you how ineffective it is just to throw money at the problem.

You are the prime example of what billions of taxpayers dollars produce every year.
By Jetackuu 2014-12-29 07:50:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Xsoahc said: »
I mean we can barely get this site to agree on much, short of Michael Moore's movies are horrible (a few dissenters), boobs (more dissenters, for some unknown reason), and a large portion watch anime (albeit different kinds).

Only thing is at one point or another we were all addicts to a game known as FFXI, for one reason or another.

That reminds me, I've gone without my fix in some time, I guess I should update today.
By Nazrious 2014-12-29 08:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
I mean we can barely get this site to agree on much, short of Michael Moore's movies are horrible (a few dissenters), boobs (more dissenters, for some unknown reason), and a large portion watch anime (albeit different kinds).

Only thing is at one point or another we were all addicts to a game known as FFXI, for one reason or another.

That reminds me, I've gone without my fix in some time, I guess I should update today.

You talkin A's or D's?

But this site isnt much in the way of comparison, so many people are from other countries. Even still United States is more a Euphemism then anything serious.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-12-29 18:09:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
The family of Sir Winston Churchill pleaded with him not to convert to Islam, a newly-discovered letter from his future sister-in-law has revealed.

The Prime Minister who led Britain to victory in the Second World War was apparently so taken with Islam and Oriental culture that his relatives wrote to try and persuade him not to become a Muslim.

He had been exposed to the religion during his time serving in North West India and Sudan.

The revelation contradicts some of the beliefs expressed by Churchill in his own writings.

In the note, written in August 1907, Lady Gwendoline Bertie - who would later marry his brother, Jack - urged Churchill to 'fight against' the desire to convert.

She wrote: 'Please don’t become converted to Islam; I have noticed in your disposition a tendency to orientalise [fascination with the Orient and Islam], Pasha-like tendencies, I really have.

'If you come into contact with Islam your conversion might be effected with greater ease than you might have supposed, call of the blood, don’t you know what I mean, do fight against it.'

The letter was discovered by Warren Docker, a history research fellow at Cambridge University, while researching his forthcoming book, Winston Churchill and the Islamic World: Orientalism, Empire and Diplomacy in the Middle East.
Revealed: How Winston Churchill's future sister-in-law had to plead with him not to convert to Islam after time spent in India
By Jetackuu 2014-12-29 18:20:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Nazrious said: »
Jetackuu said: »

You talkin A's or D's?

But this site isnt much in the way of comparison, so many people are from other countries. Even still United States is more a Euphemism then anything serious.
Boobs in general, we agreed some time ago to each has their own preference on sizing.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-12-29 18:55:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton Extend Run as Most Admired
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-12-29 18:58:11
Link | Quote | Reply

No Kardashians on the list. That's a good sign.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-30 08:17:46
Link | Quote | Reply

My question is, where did they ask the question?

I'm guessing Berkeley.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-12-30 10:32:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
My question is, where did they ask the question?

I'm guessing Berkeley.
Supposedly it says from a 805 random sample for all 50 states and it looks like it was conducted at Princeton.
By Ramyrez 2014-12-30 10:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Not a single scientist on the list.

Yet the leader of a global cult is number two among men, number four overall.

Yeah, our country is really enlightened.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-12-30 10:36:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

Stephen Hawking would count, but that seems to be the only one.
By Ramyrez 2014-12-30 10:37:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

Yeah, but a woman whose primary claim to fame is marrying into British royalty is on the list. Girls, you see this? Marry a prince. That's the aspiration!

Ugh.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2014-12-30 10:37:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

Bah. I managed to miss him. I'm a twit.

Still. 1% to Sarah Palin's 2%.

Still not a good sign.

Edit: Also, I do have to wonder how much takeaway he gets as a pity vote as he's a famous disabled figure in our country.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-12-30 10:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

Yeah, but a woman whose primary claim to fame is marrying into British royalty is on the list. Girls, you see this? Marry a prince. That's the aspiration!

Ugh.
Take what you can get, this is from an American sample, and we all know how that goes. At least it was filled with mostly prominent politicians, and not reality tv stars.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-30 10:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

Bah. I managed to miss him. I'm a twit.

Still. 1% to Sarah Palin's 2%.

Still not a good sign.

Edit: Also, I do have to wonder how much takeaway he gets as a pity vote as he's a famous disabled figure in our country.
It just goes to show by this list the stupidity of the American people.

For it isn't what a person has accomplished that is being admired, it's how often they are in the news that creates admiration...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 177 178 179 ... 1375 1376 1377