Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1306 1307 1308 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-03-04 10:44:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
O MY GOD, THE WINE ALMOST MADE ME FORGET!!!

rubio said millennials have the potential to be the "greatest generation in 100 years" AAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhh...... not only 'no', but 'holy *** no!' you can't compare a generation that helped russia win WWII with a generation that lives on facebook in their parents basements. jesus christ. I'm all for optimism, but give me a ***' break.

Can we get married? I can't quit you after this.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 10:47:21
Link | Quote | Reply

rubio said millennials have the potential to be the "greatest generation in 100 years" AAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhh...... not only 'no', but 'holy *** no!' you can't compare a generation that helped russia win WWII with a generation that lives on facebook in their parents basements. jesus christ. I'm all for optimism, but give me a ***' break.

Every generation bashes the previous so... *cracks knuckles* the reason kids are living in their basements is because the Boomers dun *** up and the Greatest generation were a bunch of racist *** and the generation before that started two World Wars ending in their kin having to use nukes and engage in war crimes so severe to this day we loook back it and say "dayyyyum".

But hey, Boomers did help get some good ideology off the ground and the Greatest generation did invent computers and launch a fantastic space program.

Generation bashing is so dumb. Like so dumb I want to build a wall and have the Boomers pay for it.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-03-04 10:47:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Remember when people debated each other like adults despite having very different worldviews? *sniffles*

Yeah it was right before the internet. And if you acted like too much of a jackass someone would give you a knuckle sandwich....
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2016-03-04 10:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Generation bashing is so dumb.

c'mon bra...
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-03-04 10:48:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Every generation bashes the previous so... *cracks knuckles* the reason kids are living in their basements is because the Boomers dun *** up and the Greatest generation were a bunch of racist *** and the generation before that started two World Wars ending in their kin having to use nukes and engage in war crimes so severe to this day we loook back it and say "dayyyyum".

But hey, Boomers did help get some good ideology off the ground and the Greatest generation did invent computers and launch a fantastic space program.

Generation bashing is so dumb. Like so dumb I want to build a wall and have the Boomers pay for it.

Spoken like a truly entitled millenial.

It's always someone else's fault.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 10:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

things
/sigh
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-03-04 10:50:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
lmao, that debate was great.

*** size is now discussed openly in presidential debates, and trump had me rolling when talking about his great wall of mexico in regards to the height saying "maybe 45 feet, maybe 50 feet" and some dude yelled from the audience, and he gave a "HA! that guys wants it taller!"

Rubio sucks. I can't wait to throw his defeat in amadarius's face and demand my 50$.

Cruz was doing his smooth used carsalesman schtick, and although it was semi-convincing this time around, he has the face of a weasel, which is nigh-impossible to trust.

Kasich is the voice of sanity, and the GOP has spoken loud and clear that they are no longer interested in that.

all-in-all it was a pretty big shitshow, and my DVR is a piece of ***, as it ran long and cut off 2 guy's closing statements. Now I'm out of booze.

I dunno, Cruz did a really good job at the debate last night and Trump just got slammed even more than usual. Things have blown over Trump for the most part because he hasn't been very defensive, but this debate made me think for the first time that he might actually be struggling. The Trump University stuff could be a major problem. I'm concerned about Cruz being the new frontrunner, but my prediction is that this marks the start of the tide turning in his favor.

I hope so. But thought and reason isn't running this show! As much as I like Cruz he doesn't have the low information voter support Trump does and most likely won't get all his votes if he drops out.

Trump is indeed mobilizing a part of the base that might not vote otherwise, but I think there are still quite a few Republicans that wouldn't leave the house to vote for Trump and quite a few Democrats who would leave the house just to vote against him. Hillary will not get the amount of votes Obama got on her own merits. There's no way. As much as I hate to say it, I think Cruz is the best shot the GOP has.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-03-04 10:53:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Well he only said potential, which is not untrue. If you consider the amazing resources available today, growing up with certain type of knowledge and skills already ingrained into the brain is a richness.
In theory.

Cause I too stare in despair at how everyone who's born from 1995 on live their lives.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 10:53:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Remember when people debated each other like adults despite having very different worldviews? *sniffles*

Yeah it was right before the internet. And if you acted like too much of a jackass someone would give you a knuckle sandwich....

Ah maturity, where you punch someone square in the face you disagree with. I preferred Revolution era means, an old fashioned illegal duel.

Or Rainaissance era means could do too. A war between families that everyone knows
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

Spoken like a truly entitled millenial.

It's always someone else's fault.

Ya got me.

Oh let me sing praises of your generations peerless dedication to the truth and boundless knowledge by which such lowly creatures as myself can only observe in passing. All hail our superior previous generation who have objectively driven the country into the ground and seek to pass the buck to the next suckers at the wheel.

*giggles* Oh right, the Boomers have Trump and his kin up on stage. And they have Clinton too. Talk about a generation to beat. Bernie, being older than the Graybeards can at least say he wasn't a Boomer.

Are we done masturbating yet? I see my replacements daily and I too yearn for the day where I can tell them about how everything was better in my day. And then ask for my pill cocktail keeping me alive.
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 10:54:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Trump is indeed mobilizing a part of the base that might not vote otherwise, but I think there are still quite a few Republicans that wouldn't leave the house to vote for Trump and quite a few Democrats who would leave the house just to vote against him. Hillary will not get the amount of votes Obama got on her own merits. There's no way. As much as I hate to say it, I think Cruz is the best shot the GOP has.

Totally agree. I talked to a hillary supporter yesterday. "rare in these parts" God help us.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 10:56:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Well he only said potential, which is not untrue. If you consider the amazing resources available today, growing up with certain type of knowledge and skills already ingrained into the brain is a richness.
In theory.

Cause I too stare in despair at how everyone who's born from 1995 on live their lives.

They'll survive and so like sands in the hourglass... these are the days of our lives.

When I see a 3 year old with an ipad demonstrating a superior command of computers than older folk, it reminds me that life is short and to make the best of it.

Wheelchairs are coming. Hopefully by the time I need one, they make those floaty ones Professor X uses.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-03-04 11:01:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah maturity, where you punch someone square in the face you disagree with

well you can just cram your maturity where the sun doesn't shine!

[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 11:02:31
Link | Quote | Reply

That's cute. You think the next generation wants to keep you alive. They are going to be busy making their kids take care of them.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 11:02:37
Link | Quote | Reply

We'll see how you fare when SWAT kicks in your door!

-from a loving millenial
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 11:05:53
Link | Quote | Reply

We'll see how you fare when SWAT kicks in your door!

Even SWAT has a weakness to an AA-12 in the face.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 11:06:30
Link | Quote | Reply

That's cute. You think the next generation wants to keep you alive. They are going to be busy making their kids take care of them.

Who knows what history has in store for me. Given the low leadership standards being fostered, perhaps I could become President of the United States!

Or an astronaut!
Or an ice cream truck driver!
Or a recovering FFXI-holic who let his life go down the tubes because I ignored the Word to the Players!
Or broken middle manager disatisfied with life, my wife, my kids and where everything went wrong.
[+]
 Bahamut.Omael
user: Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2016-03-04 11:07:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Who knows what history has in store for me. Given the low leadership standards being fostered, perhaps I could become President of the United States!

Or an astronaut!
Or broken middle manager disatisfied with life, my wife, my kids and where everything went wrong.

Why limit yourself? Be all that you can be!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-03-04 11:08:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe conservative comedians should pull themselves up by their bootstraps and quit whining about being second-rate in terms of delivering worldview via comedy.

There are conservative comedians? Are we talkin' Caitlyn Jenner's endorsement of Cruz?
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-03-04 11:09:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I see my replacements daily and I too yearn for the day where I can tell them about how everything was better in my day. And then ask for my pill cocktail keeping me alive.

you'll get there man, just hang in there.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 11:10:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Maybe conservative comedians should pull themselves up by their bootstraps and quit whining about being second-rate in terms of delivering worldview via comedy.

There are conservative comedians? Are we talkin' Caitlyn Jenner's endorsement of Cruz?

lol

I just try to ignore Caitlyn Jenner and anything Kardashian. It's for the best and I'm taking in enough cancer via Trump.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2016-03-04 11:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

lol

I just try to ignore Caitlyn Jenner and anything Kardashian. It's for the best and I'm taking in enough cancer via Trump.

I do too, along with other celeb rubbish, but that was a doozy!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 11:12:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Omael said: »

Or an astronaut!

Why limit yourself? Be all that you can be!

YouTube Video Placeholder

...wait, wrong branch. ._.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 11:14:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I see my replacements daily and I too yearn for the day where I can tell them about how everything was better in my day. And then ask for my pill cocktail keeping me alive.

Around what age does the heavy drinking begin? I want to know so I can start stashing the whisky now.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2016-03-04 11:17:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Around what age does the heavy drinking begin?

It depends on how old you are when you give up on hope. I believe IQ's play a role on when exactly that happens. I was like 19.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-03-04 11:17:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ted Cruz is done only because he has no path to victory, he blew it on Super Tuesday. He repeatedly got up there and spouted this nonsense that he soundly defeated Trump over and over and over, but it didn't happen. Of course he won Texas his own freakin state, he celebrates it as if its a huge deal, but the only other state he came away with was his neighbor Oklahoma, and if you want to count the caribou in Alaska ok.
He lost in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas, South Carolina, thats his stomping grounds, evangelicals and hardcore conservatives, and he lost. If he can't win those states what is he going to win going forward? What states is he currently leading in? Kasich said it, they are going north now, where Cruz is noncompetitive. He has gotten blown out in New England thus far, and Kasich being in the race ensures that Cruz' ceiling is 3rd place up there.
 Bahamut.Omael
user: Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2016-03-04 11:18:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Around what age does the heavy drinking begin? I want to know so I can start stashing the whisky now.

Late 30's, maybe early 40's.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-03-04 11:18:46
Link | Quote | Reply

It depends on how old you are when you give up on hope. I believe IQ's play a role on when exactly that happens. I was like 19.

But.. But.. It's illegal until your 21! LAWS!!
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-03-04 11:19:11
Link | Quote | Reply

thirteen... but I was already working full time for two years by then
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 11:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm... 19. I was ladling day old Chinese food into my face, calling my fellow linkshell mates incompetent *** for losing Sandworm before I screamed into the mic, threw my pillows around and logged out. One job, to claim a giant moving turd and these idiots were too busy tucking their stupid kid into bed. As if a kid matters.

...better delay the apocalypse until 35 then.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2016-03-04 11:24:54
Link | Quote | Reply

thirteen... but I was already working full time for two years by then

Show me on the doll where the irish pub touched you.
First Page 2 3 ... 1306 1307 1308 ... 1375 1376 1377