Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1148 1149 1150 ... 1375 1376 1377
By Jetackuu 2015-12-10 11:45:14
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
Jetackuu said: »
charlo999 said: »
Your
You're*
Ur

/kills Yoruichi.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-12-10 11:46:47
Link | Quote | Reply

You'reuichi
[+]
By volkom 2015-12-10 11:47:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Your
You're*
Ur

/kills Yoruichi.

=(
By fonewear 2015-12-10 11:47:12
Link | Quote | Reply

U feel me !
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-12-10 11:58:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Your
You're*
Ur

Aaaand...We've come full circle to Mesopotamia! Good work, everyone!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-12-10 12:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kara said: »
Wrong , wrong and wrong. Do some research and try understanding my point again.
Are you saying ISIS hasn't destroyed World Heritage sites or pagan monuments?

Your giving answers to questions that haven't been asked. This is because you don't understand the point. Go back and read what I said and try to understand specifically what fanatics think of the bible and how they view reading and learning from it. And how no other book comes close.
You are being very absolute in your thinking. Not everything is black and white in the world. Except, you know, the colors black and white.

But Kara did state that ISIS is destroying World Heritage sites, which you immediately responded that they are not. Should I go over this with you?

Knowing your posting history, it might be best to do it this was, hold your hand while showing you how wrong you are:

Kara's post

Bahamut.Kara said: »
Because ISIS hasn't destroyed World Heritage sites dealing in pagan worship dating back a few thousand years or Mesopotamian religious icons?

Oh wait, they have.

Christianity isn't the only religion in town and it isn't the only religion ISIS targets.

If you actually cared about people being open minded or willing to experience other cultures you wouldn't care which religion was discussed to "test for Islamic fanaticism".

But that wasn't the point of your suggestion. It was a poorly veiled attempt to proselytize to non-believers of your religion

Your direct response to Kara's post

Wrong , wrong and wrong. Do some research and try understanding my point again.

Tell us again how is Kara wrong.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-12-10 12:56:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump. Stumped.

Must have been one of those Liberal Mexican Muslim Black Lives Matters Female Eagles.
VIP
By Jassik 2015-12-10 13:23:42
Link | Quote | Reply

It's tied to the post with a 6" rope. Using an endangered animal as a photo prop AND running away like a girl... Trump 2016: No sack
By Ramyrez 2015-12-10 13:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh. Don't even mention endangered animals right now.

Republicans in Congress are pissing all over defending endangered species.

I get it's not exactly top priority right now. But they're using that as an excuse to pretty much remove any protections they can because...well, I'm not really sure. Money, I'm sure, but for who I can't really figure out. Probably some Clive Bundy-type *** rancher that wants to shoot wolves because 'murrica.
By Enuyasha 2015-12-10 13:27:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Ugh. Don't even mention endangered animals right now.

Republicans in Congress are pissing all over defending endangered species.

I get it's not exactly top priority right now. But they're using that as an excuse to pretty much remove any protections they can because...well, I'm not really sure. Money, I'm sure, but for who I can't really figure out. Probably some Clive Bundy-type *** rancher that wants to shoot wolves because 'murrica.
Because they cant hunt lions in africa anymore without getting the living ***flamed out of them over facebook. So they need less things considered endangered to be protected by law to hunt with their dentist friends.
By Ramyrez 2015-12-10 13:31:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Enuyasha said: »
Because they cant hunt lions in africa anymore without getting the living ***flamed out of them over facebook. So they need less things considered endangered to be protected by law to hunt with their dentist friends.

Meh.

I get hunting. I really do.

If it's being done to augment your family's food reserves I'm all for it still. Being able to survive off the land is one thing and I completely support it. Actual subsistence hunting may not be strictly "necessary," but it has its benefits. And most people I know who engage in it respect their prey, use as much of it as they can for various applications, and hunt within the framework of laws established by the game commission.

I just think hunting for sport is a horribly antiquated way to prove your masculinity at this point, and when a tour guide leads you to a blind and points to you exactly what animal to shoot and pretty much does everything but pull the trigger for you...well, you've just proven you have money. Not sense, and certainly not hunting skill or prowess.

Fight the lion or wolf pack with just a knife or spear and I'll give you a pass.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-12-10 13:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

So, now are we attributing Republicans as the only people who hunt animals?

Do we even know what the political affiliation of that dentist is?

Or is he automatically a Republican just because liberals say so?
By Ramyrez 2015-12-10 13:36:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

I'm speaking of actual government action.

I didn't bring one dentist's luxury hunts in Africa into this.

No one party has exclusive rights to stupid.

Edit: Very aware this is actually a topic for debate and not clear-cut in any way. I just obviously happen to side with preserving the species.
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2015-12-10 13:52:54
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-12-10 13:57:49
Link | Quote | Reply

So many feels.

Libs are really upset over trump and I'm loving every minute of it.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-12-10 14:00:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Jassik said: »
Siren.Akson said: »
ilegal immigration is good for nations? You do realize such is not an American problem only correct? And that South America, South Africa and Europe and I'm sure other nations as well are dealing with such? Blacks in South Africa don't want ilegal foreigners coming cuz they also bring in drugs ilegaly with them. Does that make them prejudice or concerned about the best interests of thier own nation?
I ain't even going to bother with the Muslim ordeal cuz as long as they come legaly then whatever yet Trump is entitled to have reason to speak of concern for the safety of American citizens.

It really doesn't matter if he is allowed to have a opinion, such a law isn't allowed to exist. He's basically campaigning to repeal the first amendment.
Yeah personally I don't really care if he can or cannot get it done. His brutal honesty and concern for Americans matters more to me. I'm sure he's not someone who would think of overthrowing our gov't so w/e.

Outrageous isn't honest. I don't believe a word he says is genuine because he has a very long and public record of lying out his *** if it makes him money.

Where do you pull this crap from?
VIP
By Jassik 2015-12-10 14:03:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
ilegal immigration is good for nations? You do realize such is not an American problem only correct? And that South America, South Africa and Europe and I'm sure other nations as well are dealing with such? Blacks in South Africa don't want ilegal foreigners coming cuz they also bring in drugs ilegaly with them. Does that make them prejudice or concerned about the best interests of thier own nation?
I ain't even going to bother with the Muslim ordeal cuz as long as they come legaly then whatever yet Trump is entitled to have reason to speak of concern for the safety of American citizens.

It really doesn't matter if he is allowed to have a opinion, such a law isn't allowed to exist. He's basically campaigning to repeal the first amendment.
Yeah personally I don't really care if he can or cannot get it done. His brutal honesty and concern for Americans matters more to me. I'm sure he's not someone who would think of overthrowing our gov't so w/e.

Outrageous isn't honest. I don't believe a word he says is genuine because he has a very long and public record of lying out his *** if it makes him money.

Where do you pull this crap from?
You have heard of New York, right? Ask someone from there.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-12-10 14:03:59
Link | Quote | Reply

It's tied to the post with a 6" rope. Using an endangered animal as a photo prop AND running away like a girl... Trump 2016: No sack

That's sexist you hater...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-12-10 14:06:58
Link | Quote | Reply

So many feels.

Again, I can only speak for myself, but I'm not upset over him.

I'm upset that so many people buy into his message of hate.

He's just another flapping-jaw talking head, he just manages to garner more attention by debasing himself for money.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-12-10 14:08:01
Link | Quote | Reply

So many feels.

"I'm all out of feels I'm so lost without them" !

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-12-10 14:08:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Edit: Very aware this is actually a topic for debate and not clear-cut in any way. I just obviously happen to side with preserving the species.
I was mainly speaking about this post but whatevs.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-12-10 14:10:09
Link | Quote | Reply

So many feels.

Again, I can only speak for myself, but I'm not upset over him.

I'm upset that so many people buy into his message of hate.

He's just another flapping-jaw talking head, he just manages to garner more attention by debasing himself for money.

This is like the Sarah plain effect where everyone thought she said "I can see Russia from my house."

Trump doesn't say hateful things, you just choose to listen to people who misrepresent him.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-12-10 14:10:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I was mainly speaking about this post but whatevs.

Oh, yeah. Sorry. I wasn't actually trying to paint him as a conservative specifically. The things just had an easy segway and your point is seen given they're essentially mentioned in the same breath. Was speaking of conservative actions in DC as relates to federal wildlife protections, then in a related topic about trophy hunting, which is in no way limited to conservatives.

No clue about his politics. Don't really care, they're not relevant to the topic really.
By Ramyrez 2015-12-10 14:11:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump doesn't say hateful things, you just choose to listen to people who misrepresent him.

k
By fonewear 2015-12-10 14:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

A temporary ban of Muslims it's like getting caught speed hacking in FFXI. They will be back !
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-12-10 14:12:45
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
A temporary ban of Muslims it's like getting caught speed hacking in FFXI. They will be back !

Oh fone, quite hiding your secret hate.
By fonewear 2015-12-10 14:13:05
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't keep a good Muslim down they are multiplying at an alarming rate.
By fonewear 2015-12-10 14:13:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't have anything against Muslims they have a problem with me ! I'm too real for them.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-12-10 14:16:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Fight the lion or wolf pack with just a knife or spear and I'll give you a pass.

I've long held the belief that unarmed, loincloth-only big game hunting should not only be freely allowed, it should have only one regulation - at least one person must be on hand to live-stream footage of the encounter.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-12-10 14:21:24
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

Oh fone, quite hiding your secret hate.

The only person I hate is myself !
First Page 2 3 ... 1148 1149 1150 ... 1375 1376 1377