Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 111 112 113 ... 1375 1376 1377

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-10 19:43:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
The moment you actually fight against the stupid statements of the people on your side, I'll rescind my statement. Same goes for Jassik. You can't claim it's not "Us vs. Them" when almost all of your comments reflect that very sentiment.

I do all the time, but nice try.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-10 19:44:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't see it not becoming an issue. Whether you think it was a big deal or not, anything that even resembles a skeleton in the closet will be brought back again and again in the course of a campaign. It's just politics at work.
The event was a big deal, but it was a tragedy not a scandal.
By Altimaomega 2014-09-10 20:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
The moment you actually fight against the stupid statements of the people on your side, I'll rescind my statement. Same goes for Jassik. You can't claim it's not "Us vs. Them" when almost all of your comments reflect that very sentiment.

Prove it. Oh wait... you never prove anything, you'll just make a statement and think we need to disprove it. OR the other way around.....
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-09-10 20:21:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't see it not becoming an issue. Whether you think it was a big deal or not, anything that even resembles a skeleton in the closet will be brought back again and again in the course of a campaign. It's just politics at work.

Depends on if the people involved lied to the American people.

Oh I forgot, you and the other liberals don't care if you're lied to by this administration.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-10 20:25:13
Link | Quote | Reply

"All the time" is a huge stretch, but I will give you credit for at least doing it on the rare occasion. I honestly don't care if people take sides, I just get annoyed by the hypocrisy of people thinking they're above the "Us vs. Them" mentality when they show it constantly.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-10 20:26:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »

Oh I forgot, you and the other liberals don't care if you're lied to by this administration.

This is honestly my only issue with Benghazi. People screwed up, people died, that sucks. But the false information and the blatant lies used to protect the politicians was where the scandal really was.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-09-10 20:28:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Video!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-10 20:28:50
Link | Quote | Reply

"All the time" is a huge stretch, but I will give you credit for at least doing it on the rare occasion. I honestly don't care if people take sides, I just get annoyed by the hypocrisy of people thinking they're above the "Us vs. Them" mentality when they show it constantly.
Not only show it, but engage in it and call you out for not arguing against them on it.

AKA:
Odin.Zicdeh said: »
That was bait for KN, not you Dracondria.

(Incoming Pleebo saying "what?" again)
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-10 20:30:16
Link | Quote | Reply

This is honestly my only issue with Benghazi. People screwed up, people died, that sucks. But the false information and the blatant lies used to protect the politicians was where the scandal really was.
This is the only issue with Benghazi.

Also with the IRS scandal.

(incoming naysayers)
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-09-10 20:41:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

(incoming naysayers)

I'm sure every administration lie's to the American people. But this one has been caught MULTIPLE times and nobody but the republican party seems to give a ***. I'll give the naysayers some props though, the republican party really sucks at how to go about it.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-09-10 20:43:35
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2014-09-10 20:47:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Come to the dark side we have punch and pie !
By Jetackuu 2014-09-10 20:47:17
Link | Quote | Reply

They're politicians: I expect them to lie, so no that's irrelevant.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-10 20:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Who screwed up? you mean the people who denied funding to provide additional resources? or having an embassy in such a hostile region? There was no scandal.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-10 20:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

You think people show it constantly but that's your bias showing.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-10 20:50:01
Link | Quote | Reply

(incoming naysayers)
and neither are actual things, but ***made up by the do-nothing GoP and their talking heads.
By Altimaomega 2014-09-10 20:53:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Who screwed up? you mean the people who denied funding to provide additional resources? or having an embassy in such a hostile region? There was no scandal.

You think people show it constantly but that's your bias showing.

(incoming naysayers)
and neither are actual things, but ***made up by the do-nothing GoP and their talking heads.

Prove it.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-09-10 20:55:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Hillary Clinton could lead...her local chapter of the Girl Scout's
By Altimaomega 2014-09-10 20:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Hypocrite.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-09-10 20:56:22
Link | Quote | Reply

But it feels like something scandalous. That has to account for something.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-09-10 20:57:32
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Hillary Clinton could lead...her local chapter of the Girl Scout's

The girl scouts won't accept someone who could "misplace" the cookie fortune they have amassed.
By Altimaomega 2014-09-10 20:58:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

Can't hear you over the sound of your hypocrisy.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-10 20:58:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Hypocrite.
Not at all: I expect all politicians to lie, it's in their job description, regardless of their party affiliation, what makes you so shocked when people stop caring?
By Jetackuu 2014-09-10 20:58:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

Can't hear you over the sound of your hypocrisy.
look, another word he doesn't know how to use right, the guy really should have finished grade school.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-10 20:59:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Prove it.

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-10 21:00:06
Link | Quote | Reply

(incoming naysayers)
You expect the politicians to lie to the public, why?

I do admit that public figures, especially the President, should not be open on certain items, especially those items in regards to security, but to outright lie in the public's face? Sorry, but why should we allow that again?

But then again, prove how Benghazi was made up by Republicans.

Also, while you are at it, how IRS targeting conservative sourced groups while ignoring (mostly) the liberal groups is also made up.

Are you honestly saying that none of this existed and it's all just another conspiracy theory cooked up by the GOP?
[+]
By fonewear 2014-09-10 21:00:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Prove it.

Gravitational pull from the moon !
By Jetackuu 2014-09-10 21:02:32
Link | Quote | Reply

(incoming naysayers)
You expect the politicians to lie to the public, why?

I do admit that public figures, especially the President, should not be open on certain items, especially those items in regards to security, but to outright lie in the public's face? Sorry, but why should we allow that again?

But then again, prove how Benghazi was made up by Republicans.

Also, while you are at it, how IRS targeting conservative sourced groups while ignoring (mostly) the liberal groups is also made up.

Are you honestly saying that none of this existed and it's all just another conspiracy theory cooked up by the GOP?

It's not that we shouldn't care that they may have lied to the public, but more so that they do it all the time, so why care now?

Both of those events are fake scandals blown way out of proportion, and it's been explained as to why before, I'm not repeating myself when you're going to just dismiss it because it hurts your twisted world view.

Not to mention your explanation of the 2nd one is false, there was a targeting of groups that were popping up in mass numbers, nothing more, any political *** thought up was merely conjecture and you all ate it up like the good little puppies you are. Don't you do taxes? you should know this, but then again you think trickle-down economics is a thing, so I wouldn't trust you with number blocks.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-09-10 21:03:30
Link | Quote | Reply

If you'd like proof concerning Benghazi, then read the proceedings or summaries of any official hearing on the matter. It's fairly well resolved and has been for a while now.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 111 112 113 ... 1375 1376 1377