Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1061 1062 1063 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-06 08:53:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
The racist media trying to keep people in their place.

You really should check that persecution complex.

Or start your own media, with blackjack and hookers.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-06 08:56:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey I bet plantation owners freaked out whenever a slave got out too. I mean what percentage of equal scrutiny for Hillary would it actually take for her web of lies to fall apart? 1% 5%?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-06 08:57:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Newest media narrative attacking Ben Carson: He didn't actually almost stab a guy in his youth.

He clearly is unqualified.....

The idiotic statements about the pyramids makes Ancient Aliens look more and more legit.

Right, if we can't attack him for not stabbing a guy we can smear him as a "science denier".
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-06 09:01:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Newest media narrative attacking Ben Carson: He didn't actually almost stab a guy in his youth.

He clearly is unqualified.....

The idiotic statements about the pyramids makes Ancient Aliens look more and more legit.

Right, if we can't attack him for not stabbing a guy we can smear him as a "science denier".

Ben Carsons a doctor but he hasn't failed to undermine even that with the nonsense he's spewed to garner votes. *shrug* Proof positive that politics and religion are both ***that corrupt everything.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-11-06 09:09:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think the democrats need to do much of anything this year....

we seem to be ruining all of our own chances just fine without any help from the left
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-11-06 09:14:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
So, about that new Vatican scandal...about 500k €(most of it meant to be for charity) spent in only 6 months on apartments, cars and first class flights. Such honest people.

Is the Vatican taking advice from the Clinton Foundation now?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-06 09:14:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
I don't think the democrats need to do much of anything this year....

we seem to be ruining all of our own chances just fine without any help from the left

Still time to ask Vlad Putin. He'd probably roll Hillary in a general election. Failing that, I think we have enough necromancers to bring back most of Reagan.

There may be side effects though.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-06 09:22:31
Link | Quote | Reply

It was considered racist to look into President Obama's religion. We learned more about Ben Carson's past in a few months than Obama's past in the last eight years.

Liberals cannot have a black Republican. They hid behind their one single black Democrat for 7 years and it is literally killing them inside.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-06 09:24:37
Link | Quote | Reply

It was considered racist to look into President Obama's religion. We learned more about Ben Carson's past in a few months than Obama's past in the last eight years.

Liberals cannot have a black Republican. They hid behind their one single black Democrat for 7 years and it is literally killing them inside.

The legacy Obama's leaving the democrats is nothing short of abysmal.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-06 09:25:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
So, about that new Vatican scandal...about 500k €(most of it meant to be for charity) spent in only 6 months on apartments, cars and first class flights. Such honest people.

Is the Vatican taking advice from the Clinton Foundation now?
Don't force yourself too much.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-11-06 09:30:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Let me get this straight.

Attack a black liberal/democrat on his views, be labeled as a racist.

Attack a black Republican/conservative on his views, no repercussions dealt.

Point out the hypocrisy of the liberals/democrats, be told to check your persecution complex.

Did I get that right?
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-06 09:31:42
Link | Quote | Reply

The legacy Obama's leaving the democrats is nothing short of abysmal.

The way Democrats as a national party have divided America and spread hate is unforgivable. They have torn us apart with their identity politics and hate speech.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-06 09:31:47
Link | Quote | Reply

It was 'racist' to call Obama Muslim when he wasn't, like a pejorative and to highlight his middle name like it meant something. But hey, tact flies over the best of us. Even McCain tried to grasp the reins of civility before they were firmly smacked out of his hands.

It was racist to accuse Obama of not being an American and a secret Kenyan spy because i mean no black American could be you know... American. Again, conservative leaders couldn't help but flirt with stupidity again and again and again.

The failure of a black Conservative leader when Black Americans are among the most religious in the country is an indictment of the Republican establishment. If you can't even shore up the people most likely to claim being Christian, then what can you do right?
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-06 09:32:37
Link | Quote | Reply

The way Democrats as a national party have divided America and spread hate is unforgivable. They have torn us apart with their identity politics and hate speech.
Most of your posts tend to be so out of this world that they're actually funny.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-06 09:34:30
Link | Quote | Reply

It was 'racist' to call him Muslim when he wasn't, like a pejorative and to highlight his middle name like it meant something. But hey, tact flies over the best of us.

Oh and it was racist to accuse him of not being an American and a secret Kenyan spy because i mean no black American could be you know... American.

The failure of a black Conservative leader when Black Americans are among the most religious in the country is an indictment of the Republican establishment. If you can't even shore up the people most likely to claim being Christian, then what can you do right?

Neither of those two examples are of actual racism. You're stretching quite a bit just so you can throw out every liberals favorite "R" word.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-11-06 09:35:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Mmmm...Alan Keyes had potential. As the years progressed, the revelations of his stance on homosexuality and the birther issue left him tainted. I wouldn't doubt it if Carson gets thrown under the bus the way Keyes was in 2000, though.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-06 09:40:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Most of your posts tend to be so out of this world that they're actually funny.

To his defense, Democrats have become complacent with their racial hodgepodge while failing to produce the results needed of specific minority groups.

I'm no fan of monolithic organizations and the Dems have become exactly that, a refuge for 'everyone else' because the Republicans are so obessessed with racial purity. There is no room for minority voices in the majority of the Republican party unless you wholeheartedly make idiotic statements like 'post racial' America, racism isn't real or do anything other than suck status quo tete.

It's a complete capitulation to get in the front door.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-06 09:47:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm stretching that Obama was repeatedly called a foreign Kenyan, Muslim, Communist, Fascist spy. Or the birther crisis that turned out to be a circus all around. Nope, no racism there. No subtle questioning of a man's place of origin. No old lady being shut down by McCain. No chants to 'go back to Africa'. No conservatives constantly plucking at the 'hes not one of us' heartstrings in America.

Nope, all liberal manufacturing. Where liberals somehow create reality itself.

I tell you, there's a point where the facts become so distorted that you'll say and do anything to avoid the truth.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-06 09:48:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I've actually read articles of conservative bias where he was called "the negro" lol.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-11-06 09:58:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm stretching that Obama was repeatedly called a foreign Kenyan, Muslim, Communist, Fascist spy. Or the birther crisis that turned out to be a circus all around. Nope, no racism there. No subtle questioning of a man's place of origin. No old lady being shut down by McCain. No chants to 'go back to Africa'. No conservatives constantly plucking at the 'hes not one of us' heartstrings in America.

I tell you, there's a point where the facts become so distorted that you'll say and do anything to avoid the truth.
So, is it racist to call somebody a monkey in your opinion?
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-11-06 09:59:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Mmmm...Alan Keyes had potential. As the years progressed, the revelations of his stance on homosexuality and the birther issue left him tainted. I wouldn't doubt it if Carson gets thrown under the bus the way Keyes was in 2000, though.

oh sure. but it's inexperience speaking in front of large crowds that gets most of these guys. Like Rick Perry, on paper he looks great but stick him in front of a microphone and a television camera and his brain turns to jelly.

it's not that they're bad people, it's just they haven't learned to filter their thoughts before speaking when they are under the gun.

a thoughtful reflective pause after each question was asked would save a lot of embarrassment.
 Bahamut.Omael
Server: Bahamut
user: Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2015-11-06 10:00:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I've actually read articles of conservative bias where he was called "the negro" lol.

I've heard "Resident N@gger" since the day before his first term. Sometimes, rural living has it's disadvantages.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-06 10:01:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

Yeah, just a bit. You know, considering the context of that slur.

But who am I kidding, we're in post-racial America where there is no racism other than that which festers in the liberal heart. Good conservative boys and girls believe all the races are equal in God's eyes. It's why Ben Carson will be the first Republican black president!
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-06 10:02:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Omael said: »

I've heard "Resident N@gger" since the day before his first term. Sometimes, rural living has it's disadvantages.

Well he does nag alot. I mean with the whole 'why dont you love Obamacare?!' spiel.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-11-06 10:04:55
Link | Quote | Reply

But who am I kidding, we're in post-racial America where there is no racism other than that which festers in the liberal heart. Good conservative boys and girls believe all the races are equal in God's eyes. It's why Ben Carson will be the first Republican black president!
In your eyes, am I personally a racist? Based by my viewpoints of Obama's policies, and considering that I never stated any racial statements, am I a racist for completely disagreeing and by extension against Obama?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-06 10:11:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Where is the racism in suggesting someone is of a certain religion, or political persuasion?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-06 10:14:49
Link | Quote | Reply

So when everyone called Bush a monkey, that was racist too? Or is it only racist to call a black guy a monkey?

Hint: That discrimination that's racially based, is actual racism.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-06 10:22:32
Link | Quote | Reply

In your eyes, am I personally a racist? Based by my viewpoints of Obama's policies, and considering that I never stated any racial statements, am I a racist for completely disagreeing and by extension against Obama?

I'm not sure why you decided to awkwardly insert yourself into a statement about the conservative attacks against Obama on being a Muslim/not American by talking about policy which is by definition different from a racial critique.

But if it soothes you, criticizing Obama does not infact make you a racist. Who knew.

Calling the President a monkey, making statements equating Muslims to terrorists or any of that crazy secret Kenyan nonsense is pretty racist because anyone with a functioning frontal lobe knows just exactly what it is you're tapping when you make those statements.

Context. It's a thing.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-06 10:27:58
Link | Quote | Reply

So when everyone called Bush a monkey, that was racist too? Or is it only racist to call a black guy a monkey?

Hint: That discrimination that's racially based, is actual racism.

Calling Bush a monkey = people calling Bush stupid. Like a monkey. You know, like when you call the Comcast workers trained chimpanzees. You mean to say they're *** idiots.

(Actually, monkeys are pretty smart but insults don't make sense now do they.)

Calling Obama a monkey = well known traditional white pejorative for people of African descent. Which is also another way of calling someone inferior. Dark stuff indeed.

Again, these terms are understood by most people who aren't ingesting the contents of a meth lab. Words have different meanings depending on how they're used. It's the difference between '*** yeah' 'i *** her' and 'im going to skullfuck you.'

See how that works yet?
Key:

1. '*** yeah' = awesome.
2. 'i *** her' = i had sexual intercourse with that woman.
3. 'im going to skullfuck you' = i want to cause bodily injury to your person.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-06 10:28:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Dark stuff
That's racist.
[+]