Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1059 1060 1061 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-05 15:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Trump won't be president so who cares. I get all the entertainment I need already watching Ben Carson weekly and the smug satisfaction that if either of these clowns get to a general they'll be suplexed on election day.

SNL hasn't been relevant in years, as much as I've liked the people on it.

I guess crossing your fingers is how libs think Hillary is going to win.
By Ackeron 2015-11-05 15:36:35
Link | Quote | Reply

So I'm getting reports you guys aren't attacking the content and are attacking each other instead.

Honestly I'm tired of the P&R section causing problems and I'm more then willing to start handing out topic bans and more for those who continue to contribute to the toxic hell hole this becomes.

Consider this the warning, from here on out I'm not giving you warnings on your accounts (from P&R infractions) I will skip straight to topic bans and suspensions.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-05 15:41:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Trump won't be president so who cares. I get all the entertainment I need already watching Ben Carson weekly and the smug satisfaction that if either of these clowns get to a general they'll be suplexed on election day.

Nope, I'm content like in '08 the Republicans will field a poor candidate and again hand victory to the opposition not by virtue of a superior candidate but by the failure of their own choice. Hillary is a box of damaged goods and her political facade renders her inauthentic but even her hobbled by her issues is still a batter statesman than the frontrunners in the (R) primary thus far.

But then again, last time this cycle Santorum and Huckabee were the darlings. Now they're in the kiddie pool with Jindal and that guy from NY no one cares about.

Trump or Carson are failures. Rubio might have a better chance.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-11-05 15:41:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ackeron said: »
So I'm getting reports you guys aren't attacking the content and are attacking each other instead.
The discussion was about the definitions of censorship and capitalism. Only Pleebo and Jassik are the ones attacking others and not the discussion. I'm sure they didn't get any reports on them, did they?
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-05 15:44:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty sure you have been crossing your fingers for the last 6 months that something would cause her to drop out.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-05 15:44:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Nope, I'm content like in '08 the Republicans will field a poor candidate and again hand victory to the opposition not by virtue of a superior candidate but by the failure of their own choice. Hillary is a box of damaged goods and a facade of a politician but even her hobbled by her issues is still a batter statesman than the frontrunners in the (R) primary thus far.

But then again, last time this cycle Santorum and Huckabee were the darlings. Now they're in the kiddie pool with Jindal and that guy from NY no one cares about.

Trump or Carson are failures. Rubio might have a better chance.

Yep, pointing to the squishest of the most recent shuffle.

Two words for you:

Silent majority!
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-05 15:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply

We'll see. I look forward to either Trump or Carson in the primary getting rolled by Clinton if it comes to that. It'll be Romney 2.0 and there won't be an Obama to blame this go around.

Believe it.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-11-05 15:47:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »

Pretty sure you have been crossing your fingers for the last 6 months that something would cause her to drop out.

Crossing my fingers is a bit much. She's got dirt on Obama, he'll never allow her to be imprisioned. However the public thinks she's more untrustworthy every day. If people want to live in a place where that is insignificant, they're free to.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-05 15:49:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Crossing my fingers is a bit much. She's got dirt on Obama, he'll never allow her to be imprisioned. However the public thinks she's more untrustworthy every day. If people want to live in a place where that is insignificant, they're free to.

I should have said fantasizing.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-11-05 15:51:37
Link | Quote | Reply

We'll see. I look forward to either Trump or Carson in the primary getting rolled by Clinton if it comes to that. It'll be Romney 2.0 and there won't be an Obama to blame this go around.
No, neither of those two will survive the primaries.

They are there for entertainment value, nothing more.

Neither have produced any real policies to speak of.

I just wish there was a candidate worth listening to, since Walker left.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-05 15:57:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Nausi realizes that his choice of candidates is all turds up so he instead hopes that by destroying Clinton that we'll somehow all vote for Trump, an empty blowhard who should have stuck to reality TV firing people to sound stings or Carson who really should have stuck shilling books or performing neurosurgery.

Trump has completely eviscerated Bush, Fiorina is a nonstarter, Cruz is too divisive leaving us with Rubio, Paul or Kaisch.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-05 16:01:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Rand Paul has no chance Sparth, its between Rubio and Kasich.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-11-05 16:19:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Or a senator no one's heard of until the race actually starts...
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-05 16:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I read today that Rubio is in trouble because of campaign expenses.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-05 16:26:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Its his personal expenditures, stuff he has spent money on while in office. Its been going on for a long time, I would expect to see it come up in the next debate.
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2015-11-05 16:34:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Liberals are very passionate about this election because of all they risk to lose if Hillary or Sanders do not get elected. You will never convince them otherwise. People got 8 years of the government teet and do not wish to actually work for a living. These are the same people I have seen in the $15 minimum wage argument screaming how they should be able to support a family of 4 from a part time McDonalds gig. I hope to see someone from the Republican field get the presidency and half you people have to get jobs. No names mentioned but it seems like the same select liberal supporters post 24/7 so I am guessing your not at work, ever.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-05 16:38:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah guys, haven't you all noticed how people are posting in this section 24/7? Its like everytime I log on, I have to backread 10 pages. Oh wait..no? I guess this Slore guy is just full of crap.
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2015-11-05 16:40:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Great informational response. Very enlightening.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-11-05 16:41:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah yes, that's a post that makes sense and contributes to discussion.
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2015-11-05 16:50:10
Link | Quote | Reply

It makes perfect sense. Why is it when Hillary was on SNL people on this forum called her everything short of godly? Now Trump is going to be on there liberals are protesting, screaming and just about in a rage. Someone says something good about a Republican on here and everyone immediately jumps their ***. What is one of the biggest differences between the current Republican field and the Democratic field, entitlements.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-11-05 16:52:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Ackeron said: »
The discussion was about the definitions of censorship and capitalism. Only Pleebo and Jassik are the ones attacking others and not the discussion. I'm sure they didn't get any reports on them, did they?
Perhaps because I didn't break any forum rules.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-11-05 16:53:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think we even reacted to Hillary's appearance on SNL. The only person that cares about Trump's appearance is nausi. No one on this site cares if Trump goes on SNL, sans nausi, since its his candidate. And everyone that posts something good about Hillary gets jumped, so keep making stuff up.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-05 16:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
It makes perfect sense. Why is it when Hillary was on SNL people on this forum called her everything short of godly? Now Trump is going to be on there liberals are protesting, screaming and just about in a rage. Someone says something good about a Republican on here and everyone immediately jumps their ***. What is one of the biggest differences between the current Republican field and the Democratic field, entitlements.

Or you could explain how any of the current (R) frontrunners are currently ideal in a general election. Protip: They're not.

Trump will hand millions of Latinos to the Dems.
Carson isn't ready for primetime.

Both are weak, hollow, straight-talkers who know more about their respective expertise than actually you know.. being a statesman.

At this rate I'll be writing in Vladimir V. Putin for POTUS.
 Odin.Slore
By Odin.Slore 2015-11-05 17:03:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump has crossover appeal as well. I am sure it is most likely not a ton but he has Democratic supporters too. I think he can do it. The people are tired of the same old candidate and same status quo from Washington. Times are changing in the electorate. There is alot of conflict in the Democrat side as well, especially over the Pacific Trade Deal.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-05 17:51:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Jassik said: »
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
People pay to see SNL on broadcast television? There is no product being bought. It's not capitalism.

That's the most ignorant thing you've said in a while. Yes, people pay, by buying products from companies that pay to advertise.

Exsqueeze me?

It's not a boycott. A boycott would be refusing to buy Trump ties because you don't like Donald Trump. If Trump had a movie in theatres, refusing to go would be a boycott. If you do not want to see Donald trump on SNL on a broadcast network then watch something else and encourage others to do the same. You have options.

Trying to get it shut down is not a boycott. Preventing him from being heard on what will surely be a record breaking audience is not a boycott. It is intolerance. It is censorship.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-05 17:54:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think we even reacted to Hillary's appearance on SNL. The only person that cares about Trump's appearance is nausi. No one on this site cares if Trump goes on SNL, sans nausi, since its his candidate. And everyone that posts something good about Hillary gets jumped, so keep making stuff up.

There goes Vic speaking for everyone else again.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-11-05 17:59:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
especially over the Pacific Trade Deal.
May I ask your opinion on the TPP?
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-11-05 18:16:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
It is censorship.
Would you consider it censorship if a radio announcer was fired for made a racist remark on air? In any case, the issue is a matter of a person being able to 1) get away with saying something that promotes a hateful mentality and 2) people calling out those who are accepting of that behavior.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-11-05 18:40:02
Link | Quote | Reply

It is not censorship for a company to fire an employed representative that while working made racist comments that do not represent the views of the company.

Is calling large groups of people racist promoting a hateful mentality?
VIP
By Jassik 2015-11-05 18:42:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Calling an entire nation rapists and drug traffickers sure does.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 1059 1060 1061 ... 1375 1376 1377