Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1040 1041 1042 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-10-27 03:34:08
Link | Quote | Reply

In Italy it's actually being discussed a law to create the car homicide. If you run someone over with your car you get charged for murder, which is not the case now. This cause there are so many stupid accidents due to imbeciles driving while drunk or on drugs that cause a lot of deaths.
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-10-27 09:16:46
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-10-27 11:03:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
I guess deaths only matter when you they can be used as a political wedge.

Liberal compassion is only for those who can be exploited.
I never said or even implied they didn't matter. Conflating a rare, isolated incident with a practically monthly, cyclical one is plain dumb and an obvious detraction.

Why does it only trigger outrage for you when there is a mass shooting prompted by a "gun free zone" I mean way more people are murdered than those only involved in mass shootings. Car fatalities are quite comparable in terms of total numbers, and those aren't even recognized as an inalienable right. Why is it that you only pipe up against guns?

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-10-27 12:33:11
Link | Quote | Reply

you anti-gun people will never win. guns always beat no guns in a fight.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-10-27 12:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
I'm all for more severe laws and sentences

You would!... stoopid canajian....

you sir, can go straight to hell....

/points down
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-10-27 12:39:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Try that against a Jedi!

I blame the blaster manufacturers for their wild inaccuracy.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-10-27 12:41:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Something tells me that a fully automatic gun would be able to hit a Jedi far easier than a blaster would.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-10-27 12:43:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Why does it only trigger outrage for you when there is a mass shooting prompted by a "gun free zone" I mean way more people are murdered than those only involved in mass shootings. Car fatalities are quite comparable in terms of total numbers, and those aren't even recognized as an inalienable right. Why is it that you only pipe up against guns?

Guns are meant to kill, while cars are meant for transport. There's quite a huge difference between the two. I'm all for more severe laws and sentences about cars, like drunk driving .... you should go straight to jail and lose your licence for a long time on the first offense.

A gun's purpose is more often realized without it ever killing anything than it is after shots are fired.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-10-27 12:50:56
Link | Quote | Reply

A gun's purpose is more often realized without it ever killing anything than it is after shots are fired.

I just lost 10,000 brain cells trying to decipher that enigma.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-10-27 13:00:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »

I just lost 10,000 brain cells trying to decipher that enigma.

I wrote Bilbo Baggins' speech for his eleventyith birthday.
[+]
VIP
By Jassik 2015-10-27 13:11:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Guns are meant to kill, while cars are meant for transport. There's quite a huge difference between the two. I'm all for more severe laws and sentences about cars, like drunk driving .... you should go straight to jail and lose your licence for a long time on the first offense.

Trying to use the nuclear armament argument for small arms is like comparing running errands to supplying the international space station. Small arms are not a deterrent when they're used constantly and for exactly their intended purpose.

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-10-27 13:25:17
Link | Quote | Reply

WHO says Meat will give you cancer.

Meat industry responds "no it won't."

Does anyone here really believe eating bacon is going to give them cancer?

Does anyone here think there is a political benefit to shitting over the meat industry?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-10-27 13:26:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Build all the weapons you want, I got the power of the crystals, and summons!
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-10-27 13:27:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Jassik said: »

Trying to use the nuclear armament argument for small arms is like comparing running errands to supplying the international space station. Small arms are not a deterrent when they're used constantly and for exactly their intended purpose.

How many crimes are thwarted without ever pulling the trigger? I'm not really sure why you simply refuse to even acknowledge this point?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-10-27 13:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone here think there is a political benefit to shitting over the meat industry?
Of course meat industry says no, duh.

The danger is specifically directed anyway at mainly things worked in a certain way like hotdogs. Normal meat, so to speak, is only dangerous if eaten in too high quantities. I can see this being particularly problematic for the typical american diet, but it's been known since forever that a high meat diet considerably lowers the lifespan. You need a varied diet, with a lot of (seasonal)veggies and fruit, legumes and eat in small quantities but many times a day. If you don't you'll die sooner.

edit: oh and ofc "junk food" is a no no
VIP
By Jassik 2015-10-27 13:31:40
Link | Quote | Reply

How many crimes are thwarted without ever pulling the trigger? I'm not really sure why you simply refuse to even acknowledge this point?

And how many crimes are the result of the escalation inherent to being armed? How many crimes are exactly the result of pulling the trigger?

Sorry, but if texting and driving prevented half a dozen accidents, it will never outweigh the number it causes.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-10-27 13:38:58
Link | Quote | Reply

the real question is, does anyone care that bacon will give you cancer?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-10-27 13:42:01
Link | Quote | Reply

And how many crimes are the result of the escalation inherent to being armed? How many crimes are exactly the result of pulling the trigger?

Sorry, but if texting and driving prevented half a dozen accidents, it will never outweigh the number it causes.

Lmao, you're really reaching on that one Jassik.

The proper comparison is:

Because some people do bad things with X (cell phones), such as Y (texting while driving) we should ban all cell phones.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-10-27 13:43:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Because some people do bad things with X (cell phones), such as Y (texting while driving) we should ban all cell phones.
But it's not the same. Cause phones are needed to, well phone, and text, and record and browse internet and getting spied on by governments. Guns don't have any additional purpose unless you're a hunter(and as a hunter the purpose is still going to be killing).
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-10-27 13:44:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

Of course meat industry says no, duh.

The danger is specifically directed anyway at mainly things worked in a certain way like hotdogs. Normal meat, so to speak, is only dangerous if eaten in too high quantities. I can see this being particularly problematic for the typical american diet, but it's been known since forever that a high meat diet considerably lowers the lifespan. You need a varied diet, with a lot of (seasonal)veggies and fruit, legumes and eat in small quantities but many times a day. If you don't you'll die sooner.

edit: oh and ofc "junk food" is a no no

There it is, outright credit to the governing authority, and full suspicion of the element of capitalism. What has the meat industry ever done to deserve that from you?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-10-27 13:45:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Uh what? Government actually has a very strong interest in diffusing the alarmism since they make money off meat. That's actually, you know, research.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-10-27 13:45:46
Link | Quote | Reply

But it's not the same. Cause phones are needed to, well phone, and text, and record and browse internet and getting spied on by governments. Guns don't have any additional purpose unless you're a hunter(and as a hunter the purpose is still going to be killing).

You're just refusing to acknowledge that a gun doesn't have to kill anyone to still serve a purpose.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-10-27 13:46:50
Link | Quote | Reply

You're just refusing to acknowledge that a gun doesn't have to kill anyone to still serve a purpose.
Its only purpose is to impair, maim or kill. What other use have you found? Posturing?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-10-27 13:47:47
Link | Quote | Reply

like the sign on the statue of liberty says

give us your tired, your poor, your unwashed dregs of humanity, your criminals, rapists, murderers, thieves, religious nutjobs etc.

everyone that stayed in europe are a bunch of pansies without the energy to even argue much less fight....

look at those woosies in france...they barely have the will to complain
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-10-27 13:48:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Uh what? Government actually has a very strong interest in diffusing the alarmism since they make money off meat. That's actually, you know, research.

Do you not recognize any political benefit to smearing the meat industry?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-10-27 13:49:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you not recognize any political benefit to smearing the meat industry?
Until a synthetic meat is invented, I already stated that in what you quoted.
First Page 2 3 ... 1040 1041 1042 ... 1375 1376 1377