Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 103 104 105 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-09-06 14:44:24
Link | Quote | Reply

How about date people who you agree with rather than the usual its all 'Muricas fault copout? Give me a break, women can be just as cunty in Europe, Africa and Asia or beautiful paragon specimens of humanity.

Unless you're just looking for a *** and then by all means head to SE Asia with all speed. Or just find a dopefiend here in smalltown, USA.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-06 15:01:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
How about date people who you agree with rather than the usual its all 'Muricas fault copout? Give me a break, women can be just as cunty in Europe, Africa and Asia or beautiful paragon specimens of humanity.

Unless you're just looking for a *** and then by all means head to SE Asia with all speed. Or just find a dopefiend here in smalltown, USA.

For that to happen women would have to be raised to be courted to that specific man, along with a lot of other really horrible features that we as a society probably shouldn't go back to. Misogyny aside: I blame Disney.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-06 15:06:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
I can't stand putting up with the ***women do, but I love *** pussy and female booty, it's a curse really.
I found the secret to this problem, foreign women. Don't date American. You'll have a whole new appreciation for the opposite sex.

I'm with you there, until they spend too much time here absorbing our shitty culture. Well the horrible parts of it.
It's hard to pinpoint exactly, but the basic problem lies not so much as absorbing the shitty parts of American culture, but growing up in it. If it's ingrained in their heads while growing up, leave them be, it's not worth it as they will default back.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-09-06 15:11:38
Link | Quote | Reply

The problem could actually be you. Just putting that one out there.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-06 15:22:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
I tried that theory out in my mid 20s. Myth busted once I met women from other countries. Confirmed by traveling outside the U.S. once I turned 30.

People are just genuinely friendlier outside the U.S. Not just women.

America is a very hostile place all around, whether it be friends, family, sexual partners, co-workers, strangers, etc.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-06 15:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering I have a child: not really. Most people I find repugnant for one reason or another, so that narrows the field a bit but trying to find an intelligent partner who's also not crazy or very promiscuous is rather an odd thing here, granted you could write that off as me being too picky, but I digress. I put up with the situation I'm in now, but I definitely wouldn't call it a great one, much less ideal.

But we could go on for a very long time discussing this among other things that are *** up about our culture and expectations etc, but that'd be too real, so why would we?

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-09-06 16:00:18
Link | Quote | Reply

My wife is a foreign citizen and I can promise you that just being foreign doesn't mean crap. American women are generally more self-centered and uncompromising, but that's a generational thing. Almost all women who grew up in the 80's or 90's are going to have the same attitude barring any significant cultural or political circumstances. My wife grew up in post-communist Russia with all the same techno-feminist culture we have domestically. Most American men simply aren't willing/able to actually get respect from modern women for whatever reason.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-09-06 16:30:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Good news: Men don't have a shelf life, we can sire offspring practically until the day we die.

The Implication: Let an entire generation of women wait for "Mr. Right" while their ovaries shrivel up into worthlessness. Get a good career and bang a 20 year old from the generation who thinks Anal on the first date "Makes sense" when you're in your 40's.

The Bad: Statutory Rape Laws.

The Conclusion: Everyone's an ***, find the one with a tolerable smell.

Seriously though, I've found most women are placed on a pedestal, they didn't climb up their of their own volition. I can't tell you how many women friends I have that all came about from what seemed like bitter engagements. If addressing a woman as neither a Goddess or a Child is too much for you to handle, tough ***.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-06 17:14:23
Link | Quote | Reply

eslim said: »
I tried that theory out in my mid 20s. Myth busted once I met women from other countries. Confirmed by traveling outside the U.S. once I turned 30.

America is a very hostile place all around, whether it be friends, family, sexual partners, co-workers, strangers, etc.
got money.
money is always the downfall of a relationship outside of cheating or w/e that means.
Didn't have any serious money until just 2 years ago, so there goes your theory. And the only people that know about it (or at least somewhat aware) are my mom, two of my aunts, and whatever little tidbits I allude to on here.

Money can cause problems, but I'm up against a cultural problem I believe.

Can't say it's an absolute thing, but it's definitely a trend that's been going for awhile now.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-06 17:35:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering I have a child: not really. Most people I find repugnant for one reason or another, so that narrows the field a bit but trying to find an intelligent partner who's also not crazy or very promiscuous is rather an odd thing here, granted you could write that off as me being too picky, but I digress. I put up with the situation I'm in now, but I definitely wouldn't call it a great one, much less ideal.

But we could go on for a very long time discussing this among other things that are *** up about our culture and expectations etc, but that'd be too real, so why would we?
Nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon, lol.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-06 17:40:15
Link | Quote | Reply

On the lighter side of things and really back on topic:

Quote:
U.S. President Barack Obama reversed course on Saturday and delayed taking executive action on immigration reform until after November congressional elections, bowing to concerns it could cost his fellow Democrats control of the U.S. Senate.

Obama had promised in a high-profile White House appearance in June to announce unilateral measures by the end of summer if Congress did not enact immigration reform legislation.

A White House official cited partisan politics as the main reason for the delay.

"The reality the president has had to weigh is that we're in the midst of the political season," the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity.
Obama delays acting on immigration until after November elections
By fonewear 2014-09-06 17:57:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama has greatly improved his golf swing though...
By fonewear 2014-09-06 17:58:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm bored also.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-06 18:01:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Na, just farmed 2 adl pop sets.

women have themselves on a pedestal, regardless of who put them there they don't like when they're treated like how they act. If you act like a stuck up little *** who's ***doesn't stink, then you'll be treated like one, if you act like a child who can't do anything for yourself: then you'll be treated like one. Or out of what I see happening a lot: if you think you deserve more attention then do something to get it instead of sit around and sulk about it or be a lying *** and then wonder why you have no friends on top of having failed relationships. Not every woman is a princess regardless of what disney tries to tell people, and relationships are a negotiation/compromise and far too often I see it's one person is just submissive or it just doesn't happen. Eh, ranting over, going to go be more productive.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-06 18:24:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I believe my first statement was that most people were repulsive or something to that degree, women are not alone in that category sir.
By Altimaomega 2014-09-06 22:01:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
U.S. President Barack Obama reversed course on Saturday and delayed taking executive action on immigration reform until after November congressional elections, bowing to concerns it could cost his fellow Democrats control of the U.S. Senate.

Obama had promised in a high-profile White House appearance in June to announce unilateral measures by the end of summer if Congress did not enact immigration reform legislation.

A White House official cited partisan politics as the main reason for the delay.

"The reality the president has had to weigh is that we're in the midst of the political season," the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Why would the President of the United States need to keep his promises? He can do nothing wrong in the minds of the people that "voted" him into office. The total lie/lies about Obamacare, barely even pissed people off it seems. Amazing how far we have fallen in our standards.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-06 22:05:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Foreigners are generally much friendlier to US citizens than US citizens are to each other.

Just saying.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-09-06 22:14:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »

Quote:

Why would the President of the United States need to keep his promises? He can do nothing wrong in the minds of the people that "voted" him into office. The total lie/lies about Obamacare, barely even pissed people off it seems. Amazing how far we have fallen in our standards.

Some of his biggest critics are liberals. One of them being Bill Mahar, who talks frequently about ACA being an ineffectual piece of crap. I'm glad he's not pushing more executive orders from the standpoint that this is congress's chance to quit bickering and get something done, and I like that the dem's have put pressure on him to stay his hand and let the elections decide the issue.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-06 22:22:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
Some of his biggest critics are liberals.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-06 22:25:39
Link | Quote | Reply

This is where your collective definitions of "critics" isn't going to match up.

I'm sorry but Fox teet sucking birther neocons aren't critics, they're delusional.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-09-06 22:28:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

In order to be a critic, you have to critique his actual policies and decisions. Sorry, but people like Rush Limbaugh aren't critics, they're race-baiters and fearmongers. And yes, some of the most outspoken critics of Obama are liberals, not even just democrats, but liberal activists.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-06 22:29:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry but Fox teet sucking birther neocons aren't critics, they're delusional.
Let me know when you find one of those, how do you say it?

"Fox teet sucking birther neocons"

Let me know when you find one, k?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-09-06 22:31:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Pucker up!

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-06 22:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

In order to be a critic, you have to critique his actual policies and decisions. Sorry, but people like Rush Limbaugh aren't critics, they're race-baiters and fearmongers. And yes, some of the most outspoken critics of Obama are liberals, not even just democrats, but liberal activists.
So, to you, a Republican is a racebaiter fearmonger (might as well add homophobic to that too) when it comes to criticizing Obama, but a liberal, they are a "critic"

Boy, are you delusional! Tell me, how many fingers does this picture have:

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-06 22:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Pucker up!

So, are you saying that you know Donald Trump personally now?

Get off those drugs, they are messing with your mind!
By Jetackuu 2014-09-06 22:33:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Every known birther out there, too lazy to list them all.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-09-06 22:35:36
Link | Quote | Reply

It's easier to think you're always right when you stereotype your opponents as extremists. It's even easier when "Fox News" and "neocon" make up 10% of your vocabulary.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-09-06 22:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Every known birther out there, too lazy to list them all.
Like every liberal out there against Bush?
First Page 2 3 ... 103 104 105 ... 1375 1376 1377