Random Politics & Religion #00

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1024 1025 1026 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-10-15 12:44:31
Link | Quote | Reply

He also didn't even address his own starting point, "lets talk about why Russia is in Syria right now." Ok...talk about it? He ended on China. He didn't even mention Russia again. I see why he is polling at 0%.

-edited for loltypo
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-10-15 12:46:53
Link | Quote | Reply

So he didn't answer his second question either. Ok then.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-10-15 12:51:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Whats the problem? Oh I see, he didn't even answer the question. Didn't even think about it. The question was about Benghazi, and he is trying to talk about Russia. And Vietnam. And China. And he didn't even say anything, he waited all of 10 minutes to say nothing. Great job there.

Cooper excluded him from the Syria discussion going on immediately before the Benghazi question. He tried to interject but Anderson Cooper would not let him. In debates, and occurring in this debate several times, candidates often comment on the last subject that the moderator left them out of. Is his view on Syria, as a Presidential candidate, not relevant to voters?

COOPER: Governor O'Malley, just for the record, on the campaign trail, you've been saying that Secretary Clinton is always quick for the -- for the military intervention. Senator -- Secretary Clinton, you can respond.

CLINTON
: Well, first of all, I...

WEBB: Anderson, can I come into this discussion at some point?

COOPER: Well -- yes, you'll be coming in next, but she was directly quoted, Senator.

WEBB
: Thank you. I've been standing over here for about ten minutes, trying.

COOPER: OK.

WEBB: It's just -- it's gone back and forth over there.

COOPER: Secretary?

CLINTON: Well, I am in the middle, here, and...

(LAUGHTER)
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-10-15 12:52:38
Link | Quote | Reply

So he didn't answer his second question either. Ok then.

I can't even believe you're saying that as a Hillary supporter lol.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-10-15 12:53:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Hillary hasn't seen a *** as big as Vic's for her in probably 40 years.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-10-15 12:56:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes its evident to everyone you make everything up as you go along so why would you believe reality?

Thanks for displaying how Webb really does have no idea what he is doing tho. Not that that wasn't already obvious to everyone else.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-10-15 12:58:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know why they would even watch the debate if they don't want to actually hear what all of the candidates have to say.

What's the point of ever listening to Hillary? She has no honestly. She has no integrity. You know she is going to just say what she thinks the audience wants to hear. So what's the point? Did anyone learn anything about Hillary?
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-10-15 13:02:34
Link | Quote | Reply

We learned she has strong debate skills, and Jim Webb and Lincoln Chaffee don't.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-10-15 13:05:53
Link | Quote | Reply

We learned she has strong debate skills, and Jim Webb and Lincoln Chaffee don't.

All she did was evade questions and talk about what she wanted to talk about. You just said Webb should have been cut off for not answering a question directly. You contradict yourself.

I was delighted in Hillary's performance. Any honest person watching it saw her evading questions, not telling the truth, and just trying to get applause from a very favorable audience.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-10-15 13:06:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
I don't know why they would even watch the debate if they don't want to actually hear what all of the candidates have to say.

that's why I skipped it...

I admit I want bernie to win the nom so we can beat him with the same TOO OLD hammer we used to pound John McCain's *** into the dirt with
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-10-15 13:09:23
Link | Quote | Reply

You just said Webb should have been cut off for not answering a question directly. You contradict yourself
No, that was me.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-10-15 13:09:30
Link | Quote | Reply

All she did was evade questions and talk about what she wanted to talk about. You just said Webb should have been cut off for not answering a question directly. You contradict yourself.

I was delighted in Hillary's performance. Any honest person watching it saw her evading questions, not telling the truth, and just trying to get applause from a very favorable audience.

lol ok, thats why even the pundits on Fox News admit that she had a good performance. She answered all the questions, told the truth, absorbed the attacks, used the most direct attack to bolster her position, even took the time to laugh at the now severely discredited, failed benghazi committee. But hey, keep making things up.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-10-15 13:12:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »

Sounds like any average politician to me.

At a time when we're starting to see more unorthodox politicians, the antics of an "average politician" don't have to be tolerated.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-10-15 13:16:23
Link | Quote | Reply

lol ok, thats why even the pundits on Fox News admit that she had a good performance. She answered all the questions, told the truth, absorbed the attacks, used the most direct attack to bolster her position, even took the time to laugh at the now severely discredited, failed benghazi committee. But hey, keep making things up.

I'm so glad you thought that Clinton told the truth during the whole debate. The fact checkers disagree with that notion, but I'll take your word for it.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-10-15 13:25:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I'm so glad you thought that Clinton told the truth during the whole debate. The fact checkers disagree with that notion, but I'll take your word for it.

The fact checkers that I saw stated there was one clear false statement, the rest were given the standard "true" or "true but misleading" grades.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-10-15 13:33:42
Link | Quote | Reply

whatever you do, don't back it up with a link or anything
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-10-15 13:38:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

OK!
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-10-15 13:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

OK!

damn you!!!

had to find the stupid thing myself you ***
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-10-15 13:43:28
Link | Quote | Reply

There are half a bajillion sites that fact-checked the debate, you could have used a search engine in the time it took you to post.

In any case, I'm not even suggesting that Clinton was lying more than any of the other candidates, but Vic suggesting that she "told the truth" when even he knew she was lying and/or deliberately misleading with a number of her comments is partisan hackery at best.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-10-15 13:46:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Do a better job nik, you know everyone wants to read FactCheck.org's Saevel-like monologues.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-10-15 13:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

There are half a bajillion sites that fact-checked the debate, you could have used a search engine in the time it took you to post.

In any case, I'm not even suggesting that Clinton was lying more than any of the other candidates, but Vic suggesting that she "told the truth" when even he knew she was lying and/or deliberately misleading with a number of her comments is partisan hackery at best.

The only comments that I found questionable from Hillary was when she talked about TPP, and I still find her continued statements on it to be questionable. It took 6 years of negotiations, I don't know how much she was involved when she was Sec of State, but I know she doesn't, or shouldn't, know much about it now.

Sanders on the other hand, was lying about more than a few things.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2015-10-15 13:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Hillary hasn't seen a *** as big as Vic's for her in probably 40 years.

Yeah she needs to do something with that Dracula hair style ugh. I know she wants to play the liberal-moderate roll, but a more modern cut and some more stylish clothing wouldn't hurt her.

She should get a personal trainer and a new stylist. The pant suits need to go. It was cut all wrong she looked like a bad geometry diagram from high school.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-10-15 13:51:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Why do you care what they look like? I know this round Trump is involved, but yet this is not Miss America.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2015-10-15 14:05:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Why do you care what they look like? I know this round Trump is involved, but yet this is not Miss America.

Because she isn't ugly. She is attractive for her age and her wardrobe, makeup, and hair make her look so much older. The person doing her hair/makeup makes her look like a blonde dragula with cakey makeup.

Part of the reason she struggles with 20-30 woman is how she presents herself. Her style makes her look like an 80's business woman who still uses a typewriter and Aqua-Net.

Today's working woman goes to extreme lengths to do their hair/makeup and she needs to embrace that, as sexist as that sounds. She needs a GOOD primer(will help with her wrinkles) and contouring+foundation. She has this very matte look which makes her look ghostly.

She could totally pull off Meryl StreeP from the Devil Wears Prada.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-10-15 14:18:02
Link | Quote | Reply

that's too many to sift through and the point is, I shouldn't have to go find it... If you say "The fact checkers that I saw stated there was one clear false statement, the rest were given the standard "true" or "true but misleading" grade"

then post a goddamned link..we weren't looking over your damn shoulder when you read it!!!
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-10-15 14:21:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Well you should have been!
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-10-15 14:24:04
Link | Quote | Reply

So, I'll give you Chaffee, guy would get run over by a 4th grade debate team.

However as far as Hilary goes. To ascertain one has strong debate skills, one has to see someone actually debate another. You don't think anyone actually challenged her on anything do you?

That was like watching slow pitch softball, and concluding "yep she's ready for the majors!".
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2015-10-15 14:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

To assertain one has strong debate skills, one has to see someone actually debate another. You don't think anyone actually challenged her on and thing do you?

That was like watching slow pitch softball.

"Yep she's ready for the majors!"

Yeah I agree. I don't presidential debates "real debates." You're not really trying to convince someone of you're point of view necessarily. You're trying to appeal to another or more voter demographic.

However, she is an attorney and trial lawyers in general have great debate skills.

EDIT: She has a famous case where she defended a rapist despite her moral convictions.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-10-15 15:29:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Are we really taking the debate at face value? MSNBC gave Chelsea Clinton a 600k/year job, do we really think the clintons don't pull the strings at cnn too?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 1024 1025 1026 ... 1375 1376 1377