I Like To Recognize One Awesome Player Of Lakshimi

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » I like to recognize one awesome player of lakshimi
I like to recognize one awesome player of lakshimi
 Lakshmi.Amymy
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-04-17 08:54:31
Link | Quote | Reply

According to developers.

One role of linkshells and other forms of community is for situations like this so the players that are ahead can help support the players that are behind. I think the best thing players who feel it difficult to join parties can do is to play together with like-minded friends if you are trying to challenge content geared towards parties.

Who has done the above lately? One person stood out. That is kealoha. He spend majority of his time getting people get first 3 delve wins. AA clears even city void watch clears. Unfortunately for me since I'm 5/6 delve clears he did nothing for me. Haha just kidding. I thank you for the community of lakshimi for being very helpful. We need more people like you. N
[+]
 Cerberus.Avalon
Server: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-04-17 09:19:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
According to developers.

One role of linkshells and other forms of community is for situations like this so the players that are ahead can help support the players that are behind. I think the best thing players who feel it difficult to join parties can do is to play together with like-minded friends if you are trying to challenge content geared towards parties.

Who has done the above lately? One person stood out. That is kealoha. He spend majority of his time getting people get first 3 delve wins. AA clears even city void watch clears. Unfortunately for me since I'm 5/6 delve clears he did nothing for me. Haha just kidding. I thank you for the community of lakshimi for being very helpful. We need more people like you. N

That's awesome. I can honestly say there's only a small handful of people on my server who have done similar selfless acts. More often than not these individuals are resented and misunderstood for their aggressive leadership and no BS demeanor.
 Asura.Krebons
Server: Asura
user: Krebons
By Asura.Krebons 2014-04-17 09:29:25
Link | Quote | Reply

They're few and far between, and thankfully I was invited to a great shell on asura. I can't count the number of things that Khayle, Waaqa, Japano, Mofury and the other heads of this shell that they have done for us that were behind or just came back to the game from a long break. Khayle is definitely a great leader! They have gone back and gotten Odin V1 wins, VW wins(from city T1s), done so many AA runs I lost track, getting delve wins for the group, and most of all, continually helping to gear not themselves, but others in the shell so they can participate in events when there is nothing going on in the shell.

before I derail some more, its good to see that these people do still exist with their kind helpful attitude, but they are few and far between
By LakshmiArtemas 2014-04-17 12:48:53
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [84 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Khyal
Server: Lakshmi
user: kelman66
By Lakshmi.Khyal 2014-07-10 20:02:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I have to say that I have had similar experiences with Kealoha. Always friendly and helpful.

Another that was friendly and helpful to me lately was Insphigher.

Cheers