Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Cooking » Cooking Pattern Change
Cooking Pattern Change
 Titan.Styxriver
Server: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: StyxRiver
By Titan.Styxriver 2008-06-21 13:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Cooking Craftsman item for today was -NOT- the Icecap Rolanberry, but the Sis Kebabi. Pattern G. ^.^ Found that one out the hard way, anyone want some Icecaps? Lol
 Ramuh.Rikapi
Premium
Server: Ramuh
user: Rikapi
By Ramuh.Rikapi 2008-06-23 04:42:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sorry I posted on the general forum and not the craft forum when I mentioned that the patch involved a pattern change...
...though we all could get some useful data from your mistake if you could tell us what the caps for the day were and how many points a kebabi was worth.

Also, an Icecap Rolanberry is sometimes requested from you when you accept the campaign ops "Material Storm IV" (note: the possible request list has like 25 or 30 possibilities, and you need two wings in your posession to even accept the ops) so perhaps bazaaring it next to the quartermaster of a given past nation when you're afk for a long time (or even overnight) might prove useful...
 Ramuh.Rikapi
Premium
Server: Ramuh
user: Rikapi
By Ramuh.Rikapi 2008-06-30 20:02:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Postings by jp guildmen on the 'net gave me values for them kebabi (and yes both patterns E and G were changed from icecaps to kebabi):

sis kebabi (cooling-craftsman patterns E and G) cap=3600 nq=400

If admins haven't already added the numbers yesterday, please do so before the next time E/G hits when someone has to make craftsman level...

I'll post again if I ever get enough karakul meat to attempt roasting hqs....
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Server: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2008-06-30 21:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks, the change has been made.