Forum » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » Problems with Profile Info
Problems with Profile Info
 Valefor.Mithano
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: mithano
By Valefor.Mithano 2008-07-09 12:20:24
Link | Quote | Reply

To Aksannyi - I'm getting the server errors that have been mentioned above on your profile link (as well as mine, now). Might be nothing to do with you or ffxiah, provided you don't have any of the linkshell issues that I discussed.
 Alexander.Tomassin
Server: Alexander
user:
By Alexander.Tomassin 2008-07-09 13:00:24
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Some time ago i removed the link to the LS community profile - all of a sudden when i log on today its back up? o.O My missions and stuff are showing, although its completely out of date - says my current title is Kirin Captivator and last time i had that title was more than 2 weeks ago. And also my ls list was all wrong, in addition to my current ls my 2 previous social ls were also listed.

Whats happening? :o
 Seraph.Lucipherious
Server: Seraph
By Seraph.Lucipherious 2008-07-09 14:42:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm having the same problem. The profile link now works, but the info is not updating here. It's been more then 3 days now :(
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Server: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2008-07-09 14:48:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Found the bug, squashed it. It has to update alot of people... so it will take awhile.
 Pandemonium.Luignata
Server: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2008-07-09 18:55:47
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Profile updated 46 minutes ago! Hurray!
 Garuda.Littledarc
Server: Garuda
By Garuda.Littledarc 2008-07-09 19:43:05
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah...no queue link. POL LS community site says "its busy" to try again later...maybe its down? mine hasnt updated for 4 days now lol
 Carbuncle.Aeisor
Server: Carbuncle
user: Aeisor
By Carbuncle.Aeisor 2008-07-10 01:33:34
Link | Quote | Reply

If your info isn't updating, check your LsCom address. Mine was changed on SE's side. I corrected it last night and 5 days without updates is now 1 hour.
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2008-07-10 12:12:56
Link | Quote | Reply

If the POL LS site says it's "busy," that is apparently a default error message that SE throws up if "something's wrong." That something wrong, it turns out, could be the wrong URL. (Nice error handling system, Squenix.) SE seems to change the profile URL's on occasion, so the best thing is to try and follow the link to your LS Comm Profile on your FFXIAH.com member profile page and make sure it still takes you to your profile and not an error message.

If it errors, try hitting the top page of the LS Comm Profile site, and see if it prompts you for a time zone setting. If so, that probably means the URL changed on you. Go through that page again and try cut and pasting your profile URL again. If it's correct, FFXIAH.com should update it within about 15 minutes.
 Kujata.Veyronn
Server: Kujata
user: Veyron
By Kujata.Veyronn 2008-07-13 15:37:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems like mine isn't working again, been 2 days without an update :(
 Sylph.Karill
Server: Sylph
user: Karill
By Sylph.Karill 2008-07-13 16:04:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Hum... have the same prob...
I queued some times now but nothing will show up ^^;
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Server: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2008-07-13 17:01:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Karill said:
Hum... have the same prob...
I queued some times now but nothing will show up ^^;

Your profile info on SE's LScom page is set to "Not Displayed"
 Bismarck.Vodou
Server: Bismarck
user: Rexx
By Bismarck.Vodou 2008-07-13 17:13:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Mine was updating but every few days. I tried to queue it but it won't update. I re-did the link and it still does not work. I queue, it ten does not update. So with old link and new link, neither works and ny settings are all public.

I know the POL LS stuff is current because it has changes that were done last night and I can get on the LS site to see it.
 Kujata.Calili
Server: Kujata
user: Calili
By Kujata.Calili 2008-07-13 18:20:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Mine's not working again either, but when I try to view the POL site its giving me the "server busy" error. So, I'm guessing something got screwed up with that again. <-.->
 Bismarck.Vodou
Server: Bismarck
user: Rexx
By Bismarck.Vodou 2008-07-13 20:52:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Mine just worked...I think yes it was the POL LS site since before my link would say server busy and now it goes straight to the profile.