VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXIV
user: Ihm
By Ihm Kasukabe 2013-12-13 11:57:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Well we are c.c

Now that I have your attention anyway!

So I was bored at work and started thinking up random stuff to do on FFXIV that was out of the ordinary. My first idea was run all the dungeons as Summoners only, but really that would have been easy 'cause SMN wrecks, so I decided I'd throw some nasty rules in to make it a bit more interesting. Then, I was thinking of another run, which would make everything a lot harder...

So, here's the rules for the two runs that I made;

Prepare to dieSummoner Saturday
So me and a few of the members in my Free Company will be running these over the weekend and streaming them, so everyone should come laugh at us getting wrecked, and in the future we'll be inviting other people and making it into a competitive race, SOUNDS FUN RIGHT =D?

Summoner Saturday will be ran on Saturday 14th, Starting at 3PM GMT, and Prepare to die will be ran on Sunday 15th, still not sure when we'll be starting though...

They'll all be streamed on my twitch channel so come watch and have a laugh.
[+]
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2013-12-13 13:15:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Wish I wasn't in work tomorrow D: Glad I have Sunday off though, I wanna catch at least a part of it.

Will these be available after you've streamed them? Really wanna see Summoner Saturday ._.
VIP
By Ihm Kasukabe 2013-12-13 14:37:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah! I'll be highlighting them after the streams and doing a youtube upload too.
[+]
VIP
By Ihm Kasukabe 2013-12-14 03:07:42
Link | Quote | Reply

HYPE!

necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [88 days between previous and next post]
VIP
By Ihm Kasukabe 2014-03-12 05:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi everyone!!!!

So we've updated the rules for the Prepare to Die run, and we're going to be running it again this Saturday!

Last time was a hilarious mess, we survived well until Haukke Manor then it started spiraling downhill after the tank died first. We eventually managed to crawl our way to Temple of Qarn where our tank lost his final life to... final sting! It was hilarious, but even without a tank, we managed to complete the dungeon, by some miracle. Unfortunately, Cutter's Cry finished us off.

Check out the highlights of the last run here
YouTube Video Placeholder

So Saturday we will be running again, so come check us out, or feel free to do your own run of it and stream it for us to watch too =D.

Updated rules and stream can be found here.
VIP
By Ihm Kasukabe 2014-03-13 05:04:45
Link | Quote | Reply

So we did a small run last night to test how it would go if we tried doing it with iLvl 13 weapons in Brayflox assuming a worst case scenario (RNG not giving us any weapons we wanted, like what we saw last run) and we got wrecked on the first boss.

Check the clip here c.c http://www.twitch.tv/ihellmasker/c/3873627