Forum » FFXIV » General » Amdapor Changes
Amdapor Changes
 Asura.Teleniel
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Teleniel
By Asura.Teleniel 2013-09-12 16:10:51
Link | Quote | Reply

For those that haven't found out yet Amdapor keep has been changed.

Coin-Chests : 14! Bronze coins (1,400g)
Rewards : 80 Philosophy, 40 Mythology (Increased from 40/20)
Time : 45~60 Minutes ...You can't speed run it anymore (I like this most people don't)
Repair Cost : 400g (roughly, for Ilevel 55 gear)
[+]
 Bismarck.Xzeikx
Server: Bismarck
user: xzeikx
By Bismarck.Xzeikx 2013-09-12 16:17:01
Link | Quote | Reply

It was always 40 myth and 80 philo
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2013-09-13 09:50:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Just reposting my post from Gamefaqs. The crying over there is hilarious.

Quote:
We all know that Speed running got nerfs but here's some things on how.

Wanderer's Palace:
Not actually much here at all tbh no new trash pulls or anything just Tonberrys now move at Chocobo Speed and cannot be slept. If anything else changed I didn't notice.

AK:
New Trash packs have been added along with adjustments to monster speeds, immunities, and the first boss cannot be accessed till the group outside its door is slain.

Soul Collectors, Hippogryphs, The big armor guys, and the Taurus demons are now immune to sleep and run at chocobo speed.

First Boss room now has a barrier held up but the trash pack that was outside of it before.

2 New groups of Hippogryphs have been added to the first section in places where one may go for speed running.

Armor guys have been added on top of the Demon Brick pet Box, in front of the Demon Wall room (along with another trash pack of a houndlight and taurus,) and 2 more have been added to the final room before the boss.

Both:
Chests that dropped currency now have a chance to drop double the amount. Currency can be spread across multiple people.
[+]