Forum » FFXIV » General » Speed Running
Speed Running
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-09-14 13:26:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Doesn't matter who did it, durability loss was minimal compared to doing a full clear.
By starfish 2013-09-17 23:12:35
Link | Quote | Reply

still nobody thinks its silly that you got all these mobs that can be skipped, SE could have created an instance where you would just go to the boss directly if you wanted.

if you want to compare, let's say in FFXI one boss needed 5 KIs to pop, and you just didnt need all these 5 KIs to pop him, you can just skip that part. this is the same i think, the dungen is supposed to have bosses as well as mobs..

i'm with the OP 100%... if your worried about repairs find a steady income . that is what crafting is for. and dont do dungens if you cant afford the repairs.
Server: Sargatanas
Game: FFXIV
user: Ravant
By Ravant Lehnsherr 2013-09-18 04:41:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of, people need to learn the difference between training mobs to bosses and simply walking behind mobs to avoid agro.... God knows how many idiots I've met over the last 3 days on non stop CM runs who simply cannot understand why 7/8 people specifically went around a group of lets say 3 mobs to get behind them to avoid an unnecessary fight -.- I don't mind killing trash, but if it's avoidable just skip it and move on to the next set you cant skip.