Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIV » General » Promo Code Error for PS3
Promo Code Error for PS3
By Mesic 2013-09-04 23:09:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Just bought the game for ps3, installed fine, and right out of the box promo code doesn't work (not the SE registration code). Is this a common issue? Is this something thats locked for the time being like buying the game digitally from amazon? I thought yesterdays update would resolve these types of issues...

Edit: Looking around on the web this seems to have happened before, with one person noting he had to go back and get a new game from the retailer and that one had a code that worked, so we didn't prepare for the amount of people that wanted to play and sent out faulty promo codes? Legit. Now I get to have fun trying to return an opened game that's Registration based, its one thing to be annoyed about waiting a week, another to take $40 of mine. I'd love to be pissed at SE, but customer service doesn't even currently exist, another thing not deemed necessary at launch?
By Mesic 2013-09-05 22:46:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Though I'd update for anyone with a similiar problem. After going back to Target and returning the game and getting a different one I got a Promo Code that worked....which means they sent out faulty promo codes...Wow. So good luck to the rest of you with returning an opened registration product.