What Kind Of Dumb*** Company....

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIV » General » What kind of dumb*** company....
What kind of dumb*** company....
 Leviathan.Behemothx
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: BehemothZ
By Leviathan.Behemothx 2013-09-01 22:43:19
Link | Quote | Reply

...Doesn't allow it's legacy (read; supporting members) to post in it's forums??? I've tolerated 3-4 days of 1017 errors but that ***is getting ridiculous. Can't even post ***in the OF since it seems I do not meet the requirements, **** YOU SE!
By Zerowone 2013-09-01 22:51:48
Link | Quote | Reply

During the beta testing they had similar rules in effect which is truly counter intuitive since a good tester reporting 10 issues a day is going to need to be able to make individual threads.
 Leviathan.Behemothx
By Leviathan.Behemothx 2013-09-01 23:05:34
Link | Quote | Reply

heh, well. I think this is the straw that breaks the camels back. I've had enough supporting such a dumbass company.
By Quiznor 2013-09-01 23:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

You wont be missed.
[+]
 Leviathan.Behemothx
By Leviathan.Behemothx 2013-09-01 23:20:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Your replies won't be either ;)

I'm sorry you think that my paying 3 months in advance to support a dying game doesn't give me the right to post in forums.
VIP
By Kalila 2013-09-01 23:30:44
Link | Quote | Reply

SE doesn't read this forum unless they're hosting a community event. They're never going to see this thread.

We really don't need 5 "SE Fails/Sucks" threads.
[+]
 Leviathan.Behemothx
By Leviathan.Behemothx 2013-09-01 23:33:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
SE doesn't read this forum unless they're hosting a community event. They're never going to see this thread.

We really don't need 5 "SE Fails/Sucks" threads.

Yeah, ...understand ya Kal. Meh, not sure how I should feel about this whole company no more. Wasn't trying to make a SE sucks thread, was just shocked that I didn't meet the requirements to post a reply in ANY of the threads, I just feel robbed.
VIP
By Kalila 2013-09-01 23:48:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I keep Square and SE separate. Square worked on everything up to midway into XII, then they lost millions on the movie almost bankrupting them. Enix "teamed" up with them, but owned more of the company, where they then started making every Kingdom Hearts game on every handheld. They took over XII, and ruined what amazing potential it had. XII's fundamentals were still in place, but SE ruined the story and other parts of the game by rushing it out to make some money. Understandable I guess, if you're just picking up a company almost dying, you're going to want to make some money off of your risk.

They mooched off of XI's profits, and started making their own FF game, but split it up into 3 different parts. Again, to make money off of the name. I have very mixed feelings over XIII, but after going over the story again it wasn't all that bad. I don't prefer it over previous games though.

I honestly think that XII could have been the best Final Fantasy game if square could have just finished it. The potential it had was absolutely amazing, and is still great to play. The directors of Final Fantasy Tactics and FFIX worked on it, and you feel both influences very heavily while playing it. Just the story... meh.

I'm rooting for Yoshi-P, the new director. They are having a very rough time right now, not that they don't deserve it, but again the project was obviously rushed out before it was ready. By having investors fund your project delaying it isn't exactly an option, so I get it, it just wasn't ready. It's been very emotional for them and I was hoping that it would be working during release, and for the most part it is, except the server issues. They're fixing it soon, and if it actually solves it then I'm okay with it, if it doesn't then there is serious problems for the future of XIV.