Chocobo Companion Glitch?

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIV » General » Chocobo Companion Glitch?
Chocobo Companion Glitch?
 Fenrir.Othilda
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Othilda
By Fenrir.Othilda 2013-08-28 19:21:58
Link | Quote | Reply

So...I am having an issue with calling my chocobo and having him fight with me as a companion. I have called him before and things were working fine. Last time I called he and I died and since then it won't let me call him.

When I go into the main menu, then to Character, and then click on the chocobo icon near the top I can open up the chocobo menu. From there, under his rank...it says that he is waiting even though I am outside to fight with him and not in town. I keep using the greens and he will not show up. Used 10 of em now. How do I fix this? Or is it just a glitch?

Thank you for any responses ^^
 Phoenix.Azazriel
Server: Phoenix
user: azazriel
By Phoenix.Azazriel 2013-08-29 07:45:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Have to log in and out for it to work again after you disband party
 Leviathan.Phenomena
Server: Leviathan
user: Gawdless
By Leviathan.Phenomena 2013-08-29 14:00:47
Link | Quote | Reply

btw what lvl do you have to be to get that quest and which quest is it. levequest? or main storyline quest. i started in limsa lominsa if that info is needed
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
user: Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2013-08-29 22:57:08
Link | Quote | Reply

yea, no idea how to summon my choco, and i wanna watch it and carby tear guys up D:
By Draziel 2013-08-30 20:57:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not sure why that is happening for you, I would try relogging to see if that helps.
To those that want it, it's a lvl 30 quest by camp tranquil in the black shroud (south) and pretty easy to complete. You need to summon it to fight with Gyshal Greens every time to have it fight with you.
 Fenrir.Rinnsi
user: Rinnsi
By Fenrir.Rinnsi 2013-08-30 21:11:32
Link | Quote | Reply

yea i got mine, it's still named from 1.0 tho, is there anyway to change it? my chicken has an odd name..for a chicken