Connection Server Was Lost (Error 9000)

Language: JP EN DE FR
2010-09-08
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIV » General » Connection server was lost (Error 9000)
Connection server was lost (Error 9000)
By voiceless 2013-08-28 08:03:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Just got an error 9000 by using teleport all servers seems to be on and cant log in for a while never afk'd try to teleport once the zone is fully loaded incase
 Quetzalcoatl.Nycon
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Nycon
By Quetzalcoatl.Nycon 2013-08-28 10:24:58
Link | Quote | Reply

voiceless said: »
Just got an error 9000 by using teleport all servers seems to be on and cant log in for a while never afk'd try to teleport once the zone is fully loaded incase

Get used to it until they add more server space. My fiance and I haven't been able to log in since Saturday night because of constant 1017 world is full errors.
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2013-08-28 11:33:43
Link | Quote | Reply

voiceless said: »

Same here, already gave up on XIV.
 Cerberus.Sonoma
Server: Cerberus
user: Sonoma76
By Cerberus.Sonoma 2013-09-01 03:33:20
Link | Quote | Reply

So now they just auto kick you out of the game and make it where you cant even hit the start button to try and get back in? WTF!? I just got this BS 9000 error during a mission I was on, zoned and was kicked, now the start button isn't even an option! They need to get this ***figured out asap, I'm not paying for this crap if they just going to randomly kick you out of the game with no way to get back on for hours / days ..... that's just total crap! (end rant)

P.S. Now I'm getting a FFXIV Launch error code, so now the launcher for FFXIV wont even load up .........wtf, Was working just fine 5 mins ago, lmao maybe time to just give up while I'm still low lvl here and go back to FFXI....
[+]
 Fenrir.Divinian
Server: Fenrir
user: Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2013-09-01 13:23:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Sonoma said: »
So now they just auto kick you out of the game and make it where you cant even hit the start button to try and get back in? WTF!? I just got this BS 9000 error during a mission I was on, zoned and was kicked, now the start button isn't even an option! They need to get this ***figured out asap, I'm not paying for this crap if they just going to randomly kick you out of the game with no way to get back on for hours / days ..... that's just total crap! (end rant)

P.S. Now I'm getting a FFXIV Launch error code, so now the launcher for FFXIV wont even load up .........wtf, Was working just fine 5 mins ago, lmao maybe time to just give up while I'm still low lvl here and go back to FFXI....
Glad to see your post (well kinda) since it means I 'm not crazy. I am having the same issues right now.
 Fenrir.Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2013-09-01 13:26:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Now NA/EU servers aren't loading.

Edit: And now back to 1017!!! Oh, how I missed you. I can't even spam start because of how long it is taking it to say that the JP servers aren't loading. This is becoming so unfortunate.
 Siren.Knivesz
Server: Siren
By Siren.Knivesz 2013-09-01 13:30:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing new here folks.
 Fenrir.Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2013-09-01 14:36:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Knivesz said: »
Nothing new here folks.
nope
 Fenrir.Moldtech
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2013-09-01 15:27:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Divinian said: »
Nothing new here folks.
nope

Div! D:
 Fenrir.Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2013-09-01 17:09:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Moldtech said: »
Nothing new here folks.
nope

Div! D:
Mold!

Edit: Yes, I gots sucked in...and haven't really wanted to log into 11 since. Maybe Tuesday I will for events.
 Ragnarok.Titox
Server: Ragnarok
user: Titox
By Ragnarok.Titox 2013-09-01 19:39:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing new here folks.
^

And people doesn't read the news update about the issue....which is gonna be fix Wednesday......-facepalm-
 Fenrir.Moldtech
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2013-09-02 02:14:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing new here folks.
nope

Div! D:
Mold!

Edit: Yes, I gots sucked in...and haven't really wanted to log into 11 since. Maybe Tuesday I will for events.

Shame you're not on Balmung; Suky, me, Oki, and Deno are on Balmung ._.

Ragnarok.Titox said: »
Nothing new here folks.
^

And people doesn't read the news update about the issue....which is gonna be fix Wednesday......-facepalm-

You musta missed half or all of the thread where it has been clearly stated that no one cares. They're tired of it and aren't pampering SE for their incompetent work performance with this games 2ND release.
 Fenrir.Divinian
By Fenrir.Divinian 2013-09-02 07:30:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing new here folks.
nope

Div! D:
Mold!

Shame you're not on Balmung; Suky, me, Oki, and Deno are on Balmung ._.

I know! I tried, but was having so many problems I took what I could. :(