Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-09 12:01:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Well looks like we'll be getting back to cruor farming, lol.
From what I'm reading only the head costs curor. The others cost "Credits" which are only from the newer abyssea zones.

Edit: Disclaimer: I haven't logged on yet since the update.
Well I don't have the cruor for the head yet. I'll be able to push my WHM up a couple levels (at least to 80 until I can do the LB), PLD up from 74 hopefully, and get the cruor I need for the base gear.

Edit: I signed my bazaar in last night, and signed in this morning to get to Nashmau. Aside from that, I haven't played since Thursday.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-09-09 12:06:01
Link | Quote | Reply

/yawn

You would think there would be enough actual Asian people out there to cast as Jin Kazama in Tekken. Just because the kid's name is Jon Foo, that doesn't make him Asian. Christ, he looks more white than the guy playing Kazuya.
 Fenrir.Tool
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-09-09 12:07:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
/yawn

You would think there would be enough actual Asian people out there to cast as Jin Kazama in Tekken. Just because the kid's name is Jon Foo, that doesn't make him Asian. Christ, he looks more white than the guy playing Kazuya.

It's Dragonball Evolution all over again.
Thank god the only time I wasted on that piece of ***was watching the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE trailers on TV.
 Ifrit.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-09 12:08:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
From what I'm reading only the head costs curor. The others cost "Credits" which are only from the newer abyssea zones.

heads are 20k cruor each (each of the 3 new abyssea sell differnt ones to pick the right one for your armor) the legs are bought with Bastion Credits, which to my understanding is like Campaign in Abyssea (weird ya...) and the feet are dropped from gold chests in the abyssea zones (now if it varies by zone, idk...but that seems to be how you get them)
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-09-09 12:09:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tool said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
/yawn

It's Dragonball Evolution all over again.
Thank god the only time I wasted on that piece of ***was watching the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE trailers on TV.
one reason to watch Tekken... Christi Montero... If I ever meet a chick like that irl, I'd marry her.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-09 12:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:

heads are 20k cruor each (each of the 3 new abyssea sell differnt ones to pick the right one for your armor) the legs are bought with Bastion Credits, which to my understanding is like Campaign in Abyssea (weird ya...) and the feet are dropped from gold chests in the abyssea zones (now if it varies by zone, idk...but that seems to be how you get them)
I'm interested in how this bastion works.
 Sylph.Ixe
Server: Sylph
user: Ixe
By Sylph.Ixe 2010-09-09 12:11:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:

Its like campaign
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-09 12:12:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not quite sure myself Krizz sorry...but from what I understand its like campaign for Abyssea...where waves of mobs come at you to try to break the martellos, and you fend them off gaining exp/cruor/credits per kill
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-09-09 12:14:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm back from lunch.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-09-09 12:15:52
Link | Quote | Reply

lunch break YAY ..
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-09 12:18:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
I'm not quite sure myself Krizz sorry...but from what I understand its like campaign for Abyssea...where waves of mobs come at you to try to break the martellos, and you fend them off gaining exp/cruor/credits per kill
Cruor while doing it? Sounds like I'll be buying the expansion today, lol.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-09 12:19:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Ixe said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
From what I'm reading only the head costs curor. The others cost "Credits" which are only from the newer abyssea zones. Edit: Disclaimer: I haven't logged on yet since the update.
Its like campaign
Awesome. I can do go awesome in campaign... to bad about the gold chest thing though.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-09 12:20:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Awesome. I can do go awesome in campaign... to bad about the gold chest thing though.
Yeah, until I read that I was pretty optimistic about being able to get the gear.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-09-09 12:22:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Sylph.Ixe said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
From what I'm reading only the head costs curor. The others cost "Credits" which are only from the newer abyssea zones. Edit: Disclaimer: I haven't logged on yet since the update.
Its like campaign
That will suck .-. everyone in your alliance will be concentrating on the chests vs fighting now

Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-09 12:23:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:

That will suck .-. everyone in your alliance will be concentrating on the chests vs fighting now
Well the plus side is being able to put it in the loot pool. As long as you're running with people you know, you should have a fair chance.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-09-09 12:25:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:

Well the plus side is being able to put it in the loot pool. As long as you're running with people you know, you should have a fair chance.
oh? I havent really checked out the update yet.. Did not realize that the gold chests now go into lotting pool .. @.@ Thats a huge bonus!
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-09-09 12:26:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:

oh? I havent really checked out the update yet.. Did not realize that the gold chests now go into lotting pool .. @.@ Thats a huge bonus!
Not automatically, but the opener has the option to.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-09-09 12:30:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:

Not automatically, but the opener has the option to.

Well thats good to know.. I am super excited to get that WHM af3 >.>

That hat is pure noms for whms lol + the surya staff

omg whm heaven!

But so much of its nice and I want alot of the pieces lmao

Wonder how hard the quests will be to get the items needed for upgrades

(i am now so happy I saved my gil and did not do salvage :X)
 Ifrit.Eikechi
By Ifrit.Eikechi 2010-09-09 12:34:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
For some reason the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE people on Ramuh doing Abyssea parties are always like "don't get amber lights! they ruin everythinggggg" and I'm just like "god you're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE."

its not just Ramuh its Ifrit too :(
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-09-09 12:35:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Eikechi said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
For some reason the HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE people on Ramuh doing Abyssea parties are always like "don't get amber lights! they ruin everythinggggg" and I'm just like "god you're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE."

its not just Ramuh its Ifrit too :(
and Leviathan lol

Its a game wide stupidity
 Fenrir.Tool
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-09-09 12:37:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:

Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-09-09 12:37:23
Link | Quote | Reply

blah back to work have fun :>
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-09-09 12:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

DON'T STAND SO
DON'T STAND SO
SO....
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-09 12:43:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I'm at like 100 left on my cure potency staff
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-09-09 12:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:

Best parties I've been in, avoided amber. Worst opened amber. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-09-09 12:44:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
DON'T STAND SO
DON'T STAND SO
SO....
Close to me
 Cerberus.Kalyna
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-09-09 12:46:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ifrit.Eikechi said:

Best parties I've been in, avoided amber. Worst opened amber. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
I've been in a party where he's like "Start off killing any way possible, WS is okay" Opening every box.

he was counting lights then started saying "mage/melee kills"

lasted about 9 hours w/ 5-6 scrolls dropping. That's when i got my Cure VI and Water V scroll =3
First Page 2 3 ... 9398 9399 9400 ... 18549 18550 18551