First Page 2 3 ... 7059 7060 7061 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2010-06-04 09:21:01
Link | Quote | Reply

speedy cures are awesome everywhere.
Sure it might not be a MUST HAVE item, but why gimp yourself?
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-06-04 09:21:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Kal, farm moar.
WHM75 can barely farm anything efficiently, but i do plan on getting:
I almost said "You can farm pots in sky and sell the water that drops for 200-250k" But then I remembered you don't even have sky. Newb.
What you got against people without sky?

They're n00bs!
You're a noob!

My sky/sea access disagrees!
Oh want to make this personal eh? Oh we can go personal. For anyone who wants a good time call (226) 232-7403 (canada's hoe if you prefer to go by letters). Spencer will be waiting for you!
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-04 09:21:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Cleric's Duckbills i like the relic one better than the Rostrum Pumps tho.
/hits with newspaper Yea because you can just replace Fast Cast for cures like that.
honestly, i noticed that speedy cures only are needed in things like Einjhar or Dynamis where the entire party's about to get MPK'd. Tho most of the time, slower cures isn't bad since they get casted within a second. Fast Cast really doesn't help cures at all imo.

Sure it does!

In all honesty he'd be better off with the cure clogs or w.e. Rostrum don't make a OMG difference on cast time it's 2%. That's like saying I notice my Lq earring...I don't. But I do notice 10% fast cast.
 Asura.Zekky
user: Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-06-04 09:22:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Asura.Zekky said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
How goes it?
Just came back from the honeymoon a couple days ago. It was splendid in Michigan.
Ah, glad to hear it.
Got to hang out with two people from Asura as well that happened to live in Michigan. So it was an overall awesome trip.
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-04 09:23:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Kal, farm moar.
I almost said "You can farm pots in sky and sell the water that drops for 200-250k" But then I remembered you don't even have sky. Newb.

They're n00bs!
You're a noob!

Oh want to make this personal eh? Oh we can go personal. For anyone who wants a good time call (226) 232-7403 (canada's hoe if you prefer to go by letters). Spencer will be waiting for you!

Pfft, I've mentioned the city in which I live and you can't even get the area code right
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 09:23:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said:
speedy cures are awesome everywhere. Sure it might not be a MUST HAVE item, but why gimp yourself?
As Zekky stated, i guess i'll wait til i get to Sky/Sea to make the final judgement but really, that .00002 second fast cast enhancement isn't much.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-06-04 09:24:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
speedy cures are awesome everywhere. Sure it might not be a MUST HAVE item, but why gimp yourself?
As Zekko stated, i guess i'll wait til i get to Sky/Sea to make the final judgement but really, that .00002 second fast cast enhancement isn't much.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa. I'm not that /b/ anon troll. <.<
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-06-04 09:24:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Spence said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Fairy.Spence said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
Kal, farm moar.

They're n00bs!
You're a noob!

Pfft, I've mentioned the city in which I live and you can't even get the area code right
...the numbers spell canada's hoe... nevermind.

Who wants all the dirt on Spence's crazy shenanigans?!
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 09:25:38
Link | Quote | Reply

grrrrrr quote borked

@Urial's quote: Yeah i was thinking about the cure clogs but i'm still looking around (mainly rare/ex that are "free" and since i want my entire relic set for WHM, duckbills will be on my list reguardless)
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 09:26:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zekky said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Asura.Ludoggy said:
As Zekko stated, i guess i'll wait til i get to Sky/Sea to make the final judgement but really, that .00002 second fast cast enhancement isn't much.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa. I'm not that /b/ anon troll. <.<
Zekky* sorry dude
you both have similar names .-.
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Who wants all the dirt on Spence's crazy shenanigans?!
/
/x2
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-06-04 09:28:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
grrrrrr quote borked

@Urial's quote: Yeah i was thinking about the cure clogs but i'm still looking around (mainly rare/ex that are "free" and since i want my entire relic set for WHM, duckbills will be on my list reguardless)
Cure clogs are a god send. Full merit on cure cast and cure clogs and your cure V's go off in like 1 second. And in the EG world, the difference between 1 and 3 seconds can mean plenty.
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-06-04 09:29:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Zekky* sorry dude
you both have similar names .-.
Yeah but I got a cute NPH avatar... and an actual profile. ; ;
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-04 09:30:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I lol at baseless attacks directed at my WHM.
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-06-04 09:30:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm warning you, Dameshi!
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-04 09:31:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zekky said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
grrrrrr quote borked

Cure clogs are a god send. Full merit on cure cast and cure clogs and your cure V's go off in like 1 second. And in the EG world, the difference between 1 and 3 seconds can mean plenty.
Nothing like a death when the cure V is at 60% cast =(
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-04 09:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jax said:
Fenrir.Gimmeurselables said:
Sylph.Jax said:
I believe Albertsons delivers groceries... Like wtf.
disabled people? lol
Lazy people.. I know someone that did that today and they are NOT disabled. God, lol..
Psh I get safeway to deliver. It's awesome!
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-06-04 09:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

@Krizz

Exactly. Dual tanking Byakko, does triple attack, then another and WHM prepares Cure V... but then does TP because WHM's at 60%... Then WHM feels like they messed up. =(
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-06-04 09:35:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Well this one day, Spence got a little drunk (as usual), and decided it was time to fight that bear that gave him a weird look at the zoo when he was a child. So Spency-Wency drove to the zoo, smashed right through the gate, ran over some children, and arrived at the bear pit. He then jumped into the pit exclaiming, "I'm the god damn Spencicle!" Upon landing from the 20' drop, Spentastic sprained his ankle. But did that deter him from his mission? No. He carried on, ignoring the pain. Spence undid his belt, and made his way towards the biggest bear in the cage. She was a mother with 2 cubs. Spence stared her down, whipping the ground with his belt. The bear let out a fierce roar. The fight had begun. Spencilufigus charged in while shouting, "For Pony!" The bear drew first blood with a mighty paw swipe to Spenster's left arm. Spenicus returned fire with a fierce whip to the bear's right eye. Then, faster than a mongoose on a hot day, Spencaramading-dong hopped on top of the bear, and hooked his belt around the bear's neck. He then shouted, "Hi ho Silver, away!" Then the bear threw him off and ate him. The end!

Paragraphs are for the weak.
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 09:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zekky said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
grrrrrr quote borked @Urial's quote: Yeah i was thinking about the cure clogs but i'm still looking around (mainly rare/ex that are "free" and since i want my entire relic set for WHM, duckbills will be on my list reguardless)
I'll prolly look into it once i get into the EG world. Trial and Error is the way i play really. If things go good/decent without cure clogs, i'd prolly not buy them until way later.
Asura.Zekky said:
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
Zekky* sorry dude you both have similar names .-.
Yeah but I got a cute NPH avatar... and an actual profile. ; ;
.-. i editted it so it says zekky so i changed my mistake QQ
Ramuh.Krizz said:
I lol at baseless attacks directed at my WHM.
based off of 8-9 dynamis runs with you =P

Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-04 09:36:12
Link | Quote | Reply

That's what I like about Martyr/Devotion. Martyr (500 HP healed) helped me keep someone alive long enough to get a Cure V off.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-06-04 09:38:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
LFG Reference.
For pony!
 Asura.Zekky
By Asura.Zekky 2010-06-04 09:39:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
That's what I like about Martyr/Devotion. Martyr (500 HP healed) helped me keep someone alive long enough to get a Cure V off.
Taru WHMs have those job abilities at a disadvantage. And I normally kept my tarus as WHMs. But for elvaans and galkas, it is pretty delicious.
Ramuh.Kalyna said:
I'll prolly look into it once i get into the EG world. Trial and Error is the way i play really. If things go good/decent without cure clogs, i'd prolly not buy them until way later.
Way later? Nooo... They're so cheap... and so macro friendly. If you equip them at the beginning of the spell and then macro in the MND+ feet gear, your cure Vs will be insanely awesome. ><;
 Ramuh.Kalyna
By Ramuh.Kalyna 2010-06-04 09:40:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
@Krizz

Exactly. Dual tanking Byakko, does triple attack, then another and WHM prepares Cure V... but then does TP because WHM's at 60%... Then WHM feels like they messed up. =(
(quoting borked so c/p)

question about tanking Byakko: Does it usually take one cure V?

I'm wondering if /SCH's Penury and Celerity would work for the first C5 (let's say if it's a heavy hitter first damage) and then C3 spam (like i usually do)

of course krizz wouldn't know that question cuz he doesn't have SCH leveled and doesn't go /SCH (not attackin you there krizz, just sayin' you have no experience with it)
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-06-04 09:41:24
Link | Quote | Reply

quotes borked
but

@Zekky I Never blame a Byakko death on the WHM unless they hand my out to dry without a paralyna. I more blame the blms for failing to stun a GA or failing to stun after they failed to stun. Because if that doesn't happen chances are low you will recover shadows against him -.-
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-06-04 09:42:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Zekky said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Taru WHMs have those job abilities at a disadvantage. And I normally kept my tarus as WHMs. But for elvaans and galkas, it is pretty delicious.
That's why I try to keep my HP above 1k.
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Cure Clogs are "free" because they drop off an NM.

On a side note: Sazia gave me a 915 Devotion the other night.
ASA?
First Page 2 3 ... 7059 7060 7061 ... 18549 18550 18551