Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-11 11:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Dasva said:

Lol do you really spend nothing on yourselfs? Like really nothing? I mean let me see non bill wise other than going to see the movies... and um people I think all Ive bought this year has been like 4 DVDs 6 books and a new phone...which seeing as my old one is over 5 years old... well food too but I try not to spend too much on that. Like 300ish a month or so. I eat too much though

What do you want, a life summary or something of spending habits? Pretty much have money to cover our basics, and that is it. :|

Yes full history... no really though you can always find money somewhere cheaper place to stay food less vacationing. But whatever Ive known plently of people of are of the mindset better to use it and enjoy your life more when your younger then to skrimp and save.
 Bahamut.Citag
Server: Bahamut
user:
By Bahamut.Citag 2009-08-11 11:16:29
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Rumaha said:
Tbest said:
I've been driving since I was 14, so 10 years. =)

its not how long u drive, its how old u are, once u pas 23~24 it drops a ***ton, i pay 350ish and i have -15% from drivers edd, -5% from good grades -5% from defensive driving and -5% from something else

yea -30% and im still paying 350

Im an insurance underwriter. Your age does have an impact on your premium, but the main factor comes from how many years youve been licensed. If you're 25 and just got your license you're not going to see those lower rates people think exist as soon as you hit 25 years old.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-11 11:16:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Krizz said:
I have $3k worth of bills a month including food and gas (part are for my house that I rent out)

Ouch... and here I was feeling bad for still renting a 5 bedroom house by myself. But your bills make me cry
 Fairy.Tbest
Server: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-08-11 11:17:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Citag said:
Rumaha said:
Tbest said:
I've been driving since I was 14, so 10 years. =)

its not how long u drive, its how old u are, once u pas 23~24 it drops a ***ton, i pay 350ish and i have -15% from drivers edd, -5% from good grades -5% from defensive driving and -5% from something else

yea -30% and im still paying 350

Im an insurance underwriter. Your age does have an impact on your premium, but the main factor comes from how many years youve been licensed. If you're 25 and just got your license you're not going to see those lower rates people think exist as soon as you hit 25 years old.
Well... You all should let me put down 14 then since I was driving but it was just a school permit!
 Bahamut.Rumaha
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 11:18:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Celene said:
Dasva said:

Lol do you really spend nothing on yourselfs? Like really nothing? I mean let me see non bill wise other than going to see the movies... and um people I think all Ive bought this year has been like 4 DVDs 6 books and a new phone...which seeing as my old one is over 5 years old... well food too but I try not to spend too much on that. Like 300ish a month or so. I eat too much though

What do you want, a life summary or something of spending habits? Pretty much have money to cover our basics, and that is it. :|

Yes full history... no really though you can always find money somewhere cheaper place to stay food less vacationing. But whatever Ive known plently of people of are of the mindset better to use it and enjoy your life more when your younger then to skrimp and save.

Sometimes there is no where to shave costs, there is a line of needs and wants, i am really good at shaving costs i should train to be a w/e they are called for big businesses lol, brb
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-08-11 11:18:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Krizz said:
I have $3k worth of bills a month including food and gas (part are for my house that I rent out)

Ouch... and here I was feeling bad for still renting a 5 bedroom house by myself. But your bills make me cry

My house is 3 bedroom 1.5 bath 1600sq ft. My apartment is 3 bedroom 2.5 bath 1900 sq ft. Guess which one is cheaper.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-08-11 11:19:12
Link | Quote | Reply

The house. >.>
 Valefor.Lilbusta
Server: Valefor
user:
By Valefor.Lilbusta 2009-08-11 11:19:19
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

If I want a new car I'll just go out for a deployment. Nothing like putting down 50% of the price for a down payment. :P

That's the only way I can afford my toys though.

@Krizz

The apartment is cheaper.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-08-11 11:20:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
The house. >.>

Wrong. House is $1,150 a month. Apartment is $1,050 a month.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-08-11 11:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

And here I was expecting some drastic difference. >.>
 Asura.Celene
Server: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-08-11 11:21:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:

650 for a one bedroom is pretty cheap around here...
300 covers food for 2 people
Only vacationing we do is in the summer we go camping x1, x2 if we're lucky.

Stop being so bitter towards me and my financial situation right now, geeze.

We're not stupid, we don't randomly blow cash just because in your books we're young(er than you, possibly.)
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-08-11 11:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Dasva said:

We're not stupid, we don't randomly blow cash just because in your books we're young(er than you, possibly.)
/comfort Cele. =)
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-08-11 11:23:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Tbest said:
And here I was expecting some drastic difference. >.>
well there was a $200 difference for a bit, but then my rent went up >_<
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 11:23:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Dasva said:

If i could get 650 for 1 bedroom here, id kill someone, it costs my brother 2300 a month for a 2 bedroom apart, nice apartment too, again u live in Canada, u earn different and things cost different and i heard u have like a 70% tax :O, i live in NY, F u all >.>
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2009-08-11 11:24:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Krizz said:
Tbest said:
The house. >.>

Wrong. House is $1,150 a month. Apartment is $1,050 a month.

That will get you a 1 Bed 1 Bath apartment in MA with no washer/dryer hook ups.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-11 11:24:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Rumaha said:
Dasva said:
Celene said:
Dasva said:

Sometimes there is no where to shave costs, there is a line of needs and wants, i am really good at shaving costs i should train to be a w/e they are called for big businesses lol, brb

True... but rarely are people actually unable to. I mean if that were truly the case if 1 bad thing happened youd be out on the streets or not have enough money to eat ramen lol or have any entertainment. Um idk for the sounds of it your not so much good at shaving cost as your getting a pretty much free ride with pretty much none of the normal big bills. Are you still a minor or something?
 Ramuh.Miemo
user: Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-08-11 11:24:51
Link | Quote | Reply

In before his LS fall apart ~!!

I think I liked the "not so serious" disscussions more XD

Bad Rowland!
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 11:24:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Row, i h8tchu, i think my bro might pay 2k flat, but i know 2 bedroom is always over 1400
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-08-11 11:25:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Rowland said:
Celene said:
Dasva said:

Around here a 1 bedroom is 350-400 (250 if you can find a cheap run down house that is on university campus for college students). Otherwise its 500-700 for an OK 2 bedroom 1 bath.

Right now I'm in a duplex for $895 for 3 bedroom and 1.5bath
I spend $520 for a 1 bedroom here. Cheapest around here is ~$450 for a decent 1 bedroom.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-08-11 11:26:18
Link | Quote | Reply

to compete with the apartments in my area, I only charge $900 for my house. I had a friend recently renting it, and she paid 600 her first month and 800 after that.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 11:27:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Rumaha said:
Dasva said:
Celene said:
Dasva said:

True... but rarely are people actually unable to. I mean if that were truly the case if 1 bad thing happened youd be out on the streets or not have enough money to eat ramen lol or have any entertainment. Um idk for the sounds of it your not so much good at shaving cost as your getting a pretty much free ride with pretty much none of the normal big bills. Are you still a minor or something?

im 19, the only thing i dont pay is rent, i didnt realize paying my phone bill, isurance bill, gas bill, mostly food bill, and im paying back my own college loan, i didnt realize none of those were big bills,
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-08-11 11:27:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I could move into a smaller apartment, but I'm just too lazy to move my ***. they have some decent smaller ones for 650-750/month
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-11 11:27:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Dasva said:

Ah sorry didnt realize you made so little money... Im used to makeing what is effectively about a full time minimum wage. Didn't forgot some people make less.
 Asura.Celene
Server: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-08-11 11:28:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I live in an apartment, not a house.

If it were 650 for a house it would be run down and probably rat infested.

Even townhouses are 900-1K/month.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-08-11 11:28:52
Link | Quote | Reply

ding woodworking 31... or not... still at 30.9 >_<

anywho, lunch time.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 11:28:54
Link | Quote | Reply

what are you paying over me? Rent/Utilities, if i had to pay it and lived by myself, id pay it, i know how to manage money, dont assume i dont because i live w/ my parents, Oh, i have no health insurance so if i get sick, i pay for it
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-11 11:29:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Rumaha said:
im 19, the only thing i dont pay is rent, i didnt realize paying my phone bill, isurance bill, gas bill, mostly food bill, and im paying back my own college loan, i didnt realize none of those were big bills,

Compared to ff? Id call them big... or at least bigger lol. No rent helps alot though
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 11:30:44
Link | Quote | Reply

i am aware rent is big, but my car insurance bill is *** outrageous <.<, if i moved out, id get a apart w/ 1~2 other people, cuz it just plain old costs to much to live on Long Island

Edit**

My car insurance is bigger then Rowlands Rent :O, oh, no collision, this is basically the bare minimum i can pay, i really should be paying closer to 500 just for insurance
First Page 2 3 ... 626 627 628 ... 18549 18550 18551