Server: Hades
Game: FFXI
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-08-11 00:04:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
He is probably one of those guys that eat everything and gain nothing. /envy

Winnar! /toss you candy.

Doctor says there's a good chance I have a thyroid problem.
 Asura.Celene
Server: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-08-11 00:05:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Chicks like that are annoying, too. Like, went to HS with this one girl she ate garbage, everyday, and was a skinny little toothpick! Not to mention she was soooo lazy, it is unfair.

There I was eating my salad and fruit up while she is scoffing down McDonald's fries with 3 packs of salt and cheeseburger. Not fair.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
Server: Bahamut
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 00:06:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Cheyne said:
Celene said:
He is probably one of those guys that eat everything and gain nothing. /envy

Winnar! /toss you candy.

Doctor says there's a good chance I have a thyroid problem.

There is also a good chance i might just eat you. :P lol j/k , Doctor says i have wayyy above avg lvl of testoterone, saying that about a 18~19 yr old guy is saying alot >.> also told me i wasnt eating enough, i was like "Wut?"
 Hades.Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-08-11 00:06:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Chicks like that are annoying, too. Like, went to HS with this one girl she ate garbage, everyday, and was a skinny little toothpick! Not to mention she was soooo lazy, it is unfair.

There I was eating my salad and fruit up while she is scoffing down McDonald's fries with 3 packs of salt and cheeseburger. Not fair.

Yeah that's me.^^ /comfort Cele.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 00:07:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:

They are dead inside though, so dont worry about it.
 Asura.Luelle
user: Luelle
By Asura.Luelle 2009-08-11 00:08:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I love this song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXEE7Pi6iQ
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2009-08-11 00:11:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:

Would you really wanna eat McShit anyways?
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-08-11 00:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

She has cool hair, but not my type of music.

PS; Yes, Lue, I know I said I was going to bed in LS. <.< *is still going to bed*
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 00:11:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Celene said:

I eat McDonalds like once a year, the food at least, OMG i love vanilla shakes ~_~
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-08-11 00:12:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said:
Celene said:

Nah, but the point is, it's unfair to be able to eat w/e and not have to worry if you're going to gain 5lbs from that piece of chicken.
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-08-11 00:13:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Rumaha said:

I eat McDonalds like once a year, the food at least, OMG i love vanilla shakes ~_~

I love their shakes, mmm. I need to buy me one. Think it was last year since I had one. Come to think of it, I haven't had a blizzard from DQ this year either lol.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-08-11 00:13:26
Link | Quote | Reply

McShit is good.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 00:13:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:

Nah, but the point is, it's unfair to be able to eat w/e and not have to worry if you're going to gain 5lbs from that piece of chicken.

I cant help but think of how physically impossible that is >.>
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-08-11 00:14:22
Link | Quote | Reply

<.< I eat one meal a day and I am the weight I am.

On a lucky day, I eat 2. D:
 Seraph.Chuuuuu
Server: Seraph
user:
By Seraph.Chuuuuu 2009-08-11 00:14:53
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Ludoggy said:
McShit is good.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-11 00:14:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Dasva said:
Celene said:
Rumaha said:
A bunch of stuff that makes me LOL

...LOL.

Also, since when have I posted a picture below my neck? xD I do not recall.

Back a long time ago in post my pics... think there was some full body ones idk was a long time ago.

I have never, EVER posted full body pictures.
Not once. Mainly because I don't need internet's approval on my body.
Unless Arte back stabbed me and posted the one I shared. :[ (I was fully clothed, btw!)

Maybe it was a Link or soemthign I swear I have though...either way you might not need internet approval but isnt it nice to get compliments even if you dont beleive them... I know it is to me.
 Hades.Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-08-11 00:15:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:

I won't ask how much.

And best milkshake/malt I eat are at R.G. Burgers.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 00:15:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Rumaha said:

I love their shakes, mmm. I need to buy me one. Think it was last year since I had one. Come to think of it, I haven't had a blizzard from DQ this year either lol.

I cant take DQ blizzards, to close to ice-cream, the shakes are like the edge of my tolerance,

Whats funny, is compared the how much i CAN eat, and how much i should be eating, i eat very very little lol. I have a crazy ability to lose weight and build heavy muscle, i am just so very lazy and do nothing ever >.>
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-08-11 00:16:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Too close to icecream? Maybe because they are icecream? D:
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 00:17:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:

Oh mah god, i eat 1 meal too lol, i guess i have a slow metabolism too <.<, thats for making me feel bad ; ;,

But if i wish, i can lose w/e i want, but i cant go below 200 lol, i tried before, funny cuz it says for my height 6'1" 180 is what im suposed to be, i was like wut?, id have 0 muscle and 0 fat :O
 Bahamut.Rydiya
user: Rydiya
By Bahamut.Rydiya 2009-08-11 00:18:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Artemicion said:
Celene said:

._. I wish I had to worry about my weight.. I could eat anything and still not gain any weight.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 00:18:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:
Too close to icecream? Maybe because they are icecream? D:

Then that explains it yes >.>
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-08-11 00:19:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Duno how to make it faster. I already have a daily power walk/jog I do every morning. >.> Looks like I have to spend money or something, lol.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-08-11 00:19:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Rumaha said:
Celene said:

I was not... well I dont eat mcdonalds... one Id never gain weight from it cause it goes thru me faster then cheap mexican food... 2 well Ive been eating more then my dad who works hard and eats well since I was like 5... and wastn long after I could easily eat double and not gain weight. I once ate a 32oz steak with potatoe and salad and bread just cause I was challenged to and the guy said hed pay for it if I could... was kinda bummed I wasnt allowed to get desert. I actually find I tend to gain weight more when i dont eat as much or eat well but exercise ALOT.
 Hades.Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2009-08-11 00:19:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Rumaha said:
Celene said:

Oh mah god, i eat 1 meal too lol, i guess i have a slow metabolism too <.<, thats for making me feel bad ; ;,

But if i wish, i can lose w/e i want, but i cant go below 200 lol, i tried before, funny cuz it says for my height 6'1" 180 is what im suposed to be, i was like wut?, id have 0 muscle and 0 fat :O

5'11 and 111lb. The last 5 times I've gone to the doctor I've weighed 111lbs.
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-08-11 00:19:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Rydiya said:

._. I wish I had to worry about my weight.. I could eat anything and still not gain any weight.

No you don't. <.<;
Trust me.
Just like you don't want E cups.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-08-11 00:19:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Dasva said:
Rumaha said:
Celene said:

I was not... well I dont eat mcdonalds... one Id never gain weight from it cause it goes thru me faster then cheap mexican food... 2 well Ive been eating more then my dad who works hard and eats well since I was like 5... and wastn long after I could easily eat double and not gain weight. I once ate a 32oz steak with potatoe and salad and bread just cause I was challenged to and the guy said hed pay for it if I could... was kinda bummed I wasnt allowed to get desert. I actually find I tend to gain weight more when i dont eat as much or eat well but exercise ALOT.
First Page 2 3 ... 616 617 618 ... 18549 18550 18551