Game: FFXI
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-12 09:05:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Carbuncle.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Carbuncle.Dameshi said:
Good morning, I'd like to speak to the drug dealer of the household.
Yo
Who is your daddy, and what does he do?
I'm a cop you idiot.
I'm a friend of Sarah Conner.

I'm George Carlin's son
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
Server: Ramuh
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-01-12 09:05:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
I failed the team last night!!!!!!!!
Actually, I made a couple bad calls that caused the overall failure.

Naw...that polymer made Oddy last longer, but made me get waxed which was fine, but I didn't have RR up so it made us wait longer inbetween fights time is what really killed that run.

Well I'm off to Boise for parts. Maybe I'll take my cellphone in this time.
 Ramuh.Krizz
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-12 09:06:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
So what's up with conquest this week on Ramuh? I'm glad Sandy is first again, but look at the zones actually controlled. Did everyone take a break from leveling and just go die in every zone over and over?
Doesn't matter, free outpost warps.
IMO, free outpost warps are mostly useless to me since can't get back half the time.

Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-12 09:07:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Excesspain said:
What do you do if it has enpetrify or enparalyze? I've always got *** on those.
I generally chainspell it to death so it rarely gets to do much. However even if I don't kill it with chainspell I don't even know what enspells it has most the time since the only time I actually take hits is when I'm not paying attention. Like foruming at the same time. I can't remember the last time it caught me with shadows down. I think it was one of the fights it was immune to magic dmg so it was getting resistant to bind and grav by then AND I wasn't paying enough attention
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-12 09:07:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
I failed the team last night!!!!!!!!
Actually, I made a couple bad calls that caused the overall failure.

Naw...that polymer made Oddy last longer, but made me get waxed which was fine, but I didn't have RR up so it made us wait longer inbetween fights time is what really killed that run.

Well I'm off to Boise for parts. Maybe I'll take my cellphone in this time.
If Iza still had her 2 hour on that run it would've helped. And I probably should've had Stone use his earlier in the fight or on Omega. We died shortly after that polymer was used as well. Would've been much better to have for the final zerg. Oddy's invincible would've actually been of use.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
Server: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-01-12 09:08:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Not liking coffee? BLASPHEMY.
It's bad for you. I'm not doctors orders not to take any cause of my migraines insomnia and high blood pressure
It's only bad in large quantities.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-01-12 09:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

ya but you roll whm/blm so it shouldn't that rough. Set HP in Sandy if it gets too crappy waiting on airship/chocobos.

God I'm so tired and have a 45min drive to look forward to.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Server: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-12 09:08:59
Link | Quote | Reply

my HP is in WG, free outpost warps are more for FoV mainly.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-12 09:09:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
It's bad for you. I'm not doctors orders not to take any cause of my migraines insomnia and high blood pressure
Not true at all. You'd be suprise how little affects you.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-12 09:10:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:

if you get high blood pressure from drinking one cup of coffee, then your fat *** is doing something wrong elsewhere in life.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-12 09:11:11
Link | Quote | Reply

My HP is in Jeuno. If I need to OP I tele >> FoV warp to Sandy >> OP.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-12 09:11:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
if you get high blood pressure from drinking one cup of coffee, then your fat *** is doing something wrong elsewhere in life.
It's a stimulant of course it is gunna raise your blood pressure. It's suppose to.
 Unicorn.Excesspain
Server: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Excesspain 2010-01-12 09:14:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Unicorn.Excesspain said:
I generally chainspell it to death so it rarely gets to do much. However even if I don't kill it with chainspell I don't even know what enspells it has most the time since the only time I actually take hits is when I'm not paying attention. Like foruming at the same time. I can't remember the last time it caught me with shadows down. I think it was one of the fights it was immune to magic dmg so it was getting resistant to bind and grav by then AND I wasn't paying enough attention
Ahh ok, I use my bros gimpy rdm to do it for my character but never tried CSing it. Both times though it caught me once with no shadows and hit me with the en- spell and basically locked me out from doing anything lol
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-12 09:16:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
It's a stimulant of course it is gunna raise your blood pressure. It's suppose to.

well no ***caffeine is a stimulant, but drinking ONE cup of coffee does not give you high blood pressure.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-12 09:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
My HP is in Jeuno. If I need to OP I tele >> FoV warp to Sandy >> OP.
I never do FoV so I try to stay away from using the FoV warp. The only times I do FoV is when we're waiting on despot to spawn, we'll go get a page.

You can pretty much get to any place now in your home nation. Just go to whitegate and if you need to go to jeuno, either pay a imperial silver piece, or go to the free warp taru
I don't FOV much myself. I'm constantly 500 or below on my points. The other day I actually got down to something like 23 points. With the leveling Iza, Busta, and myself did the other day I have a bit more breathing room now.

I don't like using the warp tarus in WG. Means more running around.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-12 09:20:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I use the pay warp-taru. I don't party much since my PUP is at the level to do Campaign.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-12 09:21:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I use the pay warp-taru. I don't party much since my PUP is at the level to do Campaign.
Even then I have to deal with the annoyance of WG lag and finding the damn little taru.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-12 09:22:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
well no ***caffeine is a stimulant, but drinking ONE cup of coffee does not give you high blood pressure.

1 cup of anything isn't gunna give you high blood pressure. Also don't think caffeine can actually give you high blood pressure per se just raise it and keep it raised well until you start going thru withdrawal which can start within the day. Then all kinds of fun things happen
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-12 09:22:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Even then I have to deal with the annoyance of WG lag and finding the damn little taru.

true, most times I have to wait for him to pop on my screen, but it doesn't take long.

all those ppl who just stand there selling imperial coins.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-12 09:24:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:

1 cup of anything isn't gunna give you high blood pressure. Also don't think caffeine can actually give you high blood pressure per se just raise it and keep it raised well until you start going thru withdrawal which can start within the day. Then you get lowered everything lol

as a coffee drinker, my body has gotten used to two cups a day. Luckily for me, I'm a person that doesn't get addicted to anything, so withdrawals are at a minimum.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-12 09:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
1 cup of anything isn't gunna give you high blood pressure. Also don't think caffeine can actually give you high blood pressure per se just raise it and keep it raised well until you start going thru withdrawal which can start within the day. Then you get lowered everything lol
as a coffee drinker, my body has gotten used to two cups a day. Luckily for me, I'm a person that doesn't get addicted to anything, so withdrawals are at a minimum.
You might not be physcologically addicted... well really 2 cups a day even long term wont really produce complete tolerance to it. Need more like 4 or so. Though you will be partially
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-12 09:29:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I prefer Redbull, but spending $3.00 a day for one while I have a coffee maker at home is stupid.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-12 09:30:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Unicorn.Excesspain said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Unicorn.Excesspain said:
Ahh ok, I use my bros gimpy rdm to do it for my character but never tried CSing it. Both times though it caught me once with no shadows and hit me with the en- spell and basically locked me out from doing anything lol
Mind you I only CS because I'm lazy and don't want to take the time to fight it all out. Keep gravity up and you should rarely even lose a shadow. It last super long on him. I've kited a good 5 min on 1 grav. Plus it is really stupid and tends to go around the bushes instead of thru if you run up and down them lol. Bind as necessary like if you want to get a rest in or convert idk. The closest I came to dieing was when it was a brd and would lullaby me and had strong intimadate at the same time lol.
 Carbuncle.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Carbuncle
user: dameshi
By Carbuncle.Dameshi 2010-01-12 09:30:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
I prefer Redbull, but spending $3.00 a day for one while I have a coffee maker at home is stupid.
Bawls > Redbull.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-01-12 09:30:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
$3!?! Wtf
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-01-12 09:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
$3!?! Wtf

$3 for a 12oz. can, the 8.4oz. cans go for $2.35 - $2.50. Also, $3 is THE CHEAPEST price for the 12oz cans I've seen so far.
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-12 09:36:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Dameshi said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Bawls > Redbull.
pft you can suck some bawls if you believe that.
First Page 2 3 ... 3442 3443 3444 ... 18549 18550 18551