Game: FFXI
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-11 12:18:43
Link | Quote | Reply

subway or wendy's
discuss
By Ashitaka 2010-01-11 12:20:44
Link | Quote | Reply

5 dollar footlongs which you'll end up buying a drink any way or 2.99 value meals which covers as three items off the dollar menu... BURGER KING
 Ramuh.Krizz
Server: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-11 12:22:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Ashitaka said:
5 dollar footlongs which you'll end up buying a drink any way or 2.99 value meals which covers as three items off the dollar menu... BURGER KING
Yeah, but you'll have to buy 2 of those value meals anyway to actually get a decent amount of food.

Subway

Besides, who gives a *** about $3-4?
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-11 12:24:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ashitaka said:
whoa whoa whoa i have 2 options because of my location BK is not in the option list. please read the multiple choice question closely and try again :D
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-11 12:27:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, *** BK for not having sweet tea at every one.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-01-11 12:28:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Row, you're full of fail. At least I got my quest done before the drunk did. She even had a headstart on me and I went to each enterance.

Tonight is CoP and if it falls through then I'll be lfp DRG or doing the quests up to the MKE final fight.

BTW I will no longer level sync my DRG unless it's for MMM parties. That ***was too much fun and easy.

BK can suck it until they drop the price of the quad stacker meal.
By Ashitaka 2010-01-11 12:28:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ashitaka said:
Yeah, but you'll have to buy 2 of those value meals anyway to actually get a decent amount of food.

Subway

Besides, who gives a *** about $3-4?

NO BURGER KING >:O

Everyone knows America is the land of the free and home of the Whopper
By Ashitaka 2010-01-11 12:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Or whitecastle...

but if those are you're two choices I say wendy's... tell me how those new dollar spicy chicken nuggets are.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-11 12:30:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
Row, you're full of fail. At least I got my quest done before the drunk did. She even had a headstart on me and I went to each enterance.

Tonight is CoP and if it falls through then I'll be lfp DRG or doing the quests up to the MKE final fight.

BTW I will no longer level sync my DRG unless it's for MMM parties. That ***was too much fun and easy.

Who was this drunk person?

You never answered me last night when I asked if you'd read my updated strat.

Never had a MMM party.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-11 12:31:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ashitaka said:
Or whitecastle...

but if those are you're two choices I say wendy's... tell me how those new dollar spicy chicken nuggets are.

Yuck White Castle and Wendy's nuggets. Your poor food selection has thus made me choose subway.
/holds krizz's arm up like he just won a boxing match.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-11 12:32:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ashitaka said:
Or whitecastle...

Yuck White Castle and Wendy's nuggets. Your poor food selection has thus made me choose subway.
\o/
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-11 12:32:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Lilbusta said:

Who was this drunk person?

You never answered me last night when I asked if you'd read my updated strat.

Never had a MMM party.
MMM party's are rather meh IMO.
Its like 30 minutes of constant running and just spamming lol mobs for 6k xp....thus less effective than a good pt.

and now afk for food
By Ashitaka 2010-01-11 12:33:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ashitaka said:
Or whitecastle...

Pssh .. just Pssh..
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-01-11 12:34:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
Some text.
Some texted response to Lilbuta's text.

I read the strat. All I need to do is spam Head Butt. Have enough RR items on me. No resting for MP just use drinks and meds. If we see a wipe then we go to the spawn spot or the back corners. That's what I remember from reading it on Friday night.

MMM party was a 32-35 sync and it was just killing flying mobs like bats and lolbri. 45-60 exp per mob chained and then 4-7k exp at the end. Each run took about 10 min and we did 8 runs. Each "Floor" has about 10 mobs.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-11 12:36:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
Some text.
Some texted response to Lilbuta's text.

I read the strat. All I need to do is spam Head Butt. Have enough RR items on me. No resting for MP just use drinks and meds. If we see a wipe then we go to the spawn spot or the back corners. That's what I remember from reading it on Friday night.
That's pretty much it for you. How well stocked are you on meds for tonight? If needed I can give you more hi-ethers.

Also, don't let me forget to bring the two I.Wings I have as well. Noticed them the other day on my armoury and I think they'd be nice to bring along.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-01-11 12:43:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Give them to Oddy. I'm sure the WSs will help with hate otherwise the SAM could use them for destruction. Be worthless to give to me since I'll just set Auto-Refresh and the only SC I'll be able to do is Fusion and that won't help much. I still have all the stuff you gave me cause I died too fast that last run so I never ran out of MP.
 Asura.Artemicion
Server: Asura
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-01-11 12:44:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Rawr
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-11 12:44:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
Give them to Oddy. I'm sure the WSs will help with hate otherwise the SAM could use them for destruction. Be worthless to give to me since I'll just set Auto-Refresh and the only SC I'll be able to do is Fusion and that won't help much. I still have all the stuff you gave me cause I died too fast that last run so I never ran out of MP.
I was thinking one to Stone and one to Iza. Keep in mind that it gives a medicated effect so only able to use one per fight.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-01-11 12:44:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Awww it's a little kitty! Hello there...can I get another Rawr?
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2010-01-11 12:49:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Just happened.
 Carbuncle.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Carbuncle
user: dameshi
By Carbuncle.Dameshi 2010-01-11 12:51:17
Link | Quote | Reply

SS or it didn't happen! Oh wait...
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2010-01-11 12:52:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
I was thinking one to Stone and one to Iza. Keep in mind that it gives a medicated effect so only able to use one per fight.

Never used one so I didn't know. That would work though for the most part. Could have Iza WS then use Hundered Misses followed with another WS. That should do some serious dmg. I'm really hoping we win tonight so I can breathe a bit easier.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2010-01-11 12:56:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
Never used one so I didn't know. That would work though for the most part. Could have Iza WS then use Hundered Misses followed with another WS. That should do some serious dmg. I'm really hoping we win tonight so I can breathe a bit easier.

The only one I've ever used was for Iza's Maat fight. Or I was supposed to anyway. I hit the item to use it but the fight finished right before. Got lucky and didn't lose the wing. The other one I got from campaign or assaults or something.

The problem with hundred fists is when they have shock spikes up. Whenever stun procs it kinda kills it. I'm thinking if we get to the point of time running out on our runs I'll just have her 2 hour on mammets. That would get rid of _at least_ one pretty quick and buy us some time.

Yeah, I'm hoping we win, too. I want to rub it in the other groups faces. It took them a few months to get through the fight.
 Pandemonium.Bengal
Server: Pandemonium
user: Zefie
By Pandemonium.Bengal 2010-01-11 12:57:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello, everyone. :]
 Seraph.Pikachu
Server: Seraph
user: chuuuuu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2010-01-11 12:59:06
Link | Quote | Reply

lol news just said that some people are so upset after watching Avatar because they cant really experience that world they wanna kill themselves

:o discuss
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-01-11 13:00:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of people killing themselves, I found out that last night there was a double homicide/suicide just across the street where I live. Luckily I was working when it happened.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-11 13:01:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Pikachu said:
lol news just said that some people are so upset after watching Avatar because they cant really experience that world they wanna kill themselves

Some people in the US are stupid and should kill themselves.
 Seraph.Pikachu
Server: Seraph
user: chuuuuu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2010-01-11 13:02:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:

movie is pretty but ***its a movie :O we are over populated anyway :P
 Asura.Artemicion
By Asura.Artemicion 2010-01-11 13:03:08
Link | Quote | Reply

It was a half-assed Dances with Wolves with eye candy. Worth watching for visuals, but don't expect any tour de force performances or won oscars except in the CG department.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-01-11 13:03:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Pikachu said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Seraph.Pikachu said:

movie is pretty but ***its a movie :O we are over populated anyway :P

It's an amazing movie in every aspect. But that's all it is. I lol'd when people we're like QQ it portrays the USA in bad light...noooo it pretty much nailed it right on the spot.
First Page 2 3 ... 3432 3433 3434 ... 18549 18550 18551