FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 3295 3296 3297 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Bahamut.Rumaha
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-12-29 13:36:40
Link | Quote | Reply

That is ok too, imo I would call them even, I hold a slight favor for weapons with higher base dmg because it simply means more dmg, but the Eva down on Mez procs a decent amount and that benefits your entire party, and outdoes +7 when it happens, but I'd say even.
 Ramuh.Urial
Server: Ramuh
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-29 13:40:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Kyree said:
Hades.Cheyne said:
Also be back later, gonna go stalk Kyree's whereabouts in Texas go out for breakfast.
I'm in Kentucky! atm
DO NOT STOP IN PEDUCAH! IT IS SCARY!
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-12-29 13:41:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
I bought the Grand Knight's Lance for lv 60.

My sole reasoning behind it is the more ACC I have then I can push towards attk food instead of sushi. I was using Coeurl Subs in my last pt and the ACC from my decent gearset helped me not worry about ACC w/ Hasso.

This is what I have. Only equip change for WS is neck turns into tiger stole and ecphoria ring will be a sun ring.

I'm looking to get Tiphia Sting to add counter the ACC loss when I change to a pole grip.

Losing 2 acc(1% Hit Rate) Is nothing really, the 2% DA from Pole Grip when /sam is a .0196% DoT/WS Freq Dmg increase, and your acc would need to be about 50% for the 1% hit rate to top that, and I'd reckon you are near at least 70% easily, so it's no contest even with the str+ on it and VIT for jumps.

Edit**

And Tiphia sting is good anyway ;p
 Seraph.Pikachu
Server: Seraph
user: chuuuuu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2009-12-29 13:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

i need entertainment rawr
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-12-29 13:49:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Your gear is pretty good, I would recommend Chiv Chain or Pcc, Chiv chain is a nice upgrade because Str+3 and the sTP might lower a hit but you can do that neck > Chiv can save money there NP(Not a monumental upgrade for Chiv performance) wise, the real upgrade is PCC, +1 Earrings but again good place to save money, but Minuet when you level is a big upgrade, as well as Amemet/+1, and you are already talking of a upgrading your head gear, otherwise very nice.
 Leviathan.Ashitaka
Server: Leviathan
user: Ashitaka
By Leviathan.Ashitaka 2009-12-29 13:51:02
Link | Quote | Reply

spin one finger clockwise with one hand and another finger on the the other hand counterclockwise facing eachother.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-12-29 13:51:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Smart grenade gives me 4 Attk, but I'll gain the 2 attk somewhere else when I move to Tiphia.

As for the weapon...I'll just have to get both really. Evasion down is good for pt and the 7 ACC would be nice for solo. I'll just get Mez since it'll help in pt and solo since ACC is needed to counter high eva mobs.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-29 13:52:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Rumaha said:
Your gear is pretty good, I would recommend Chiv Chain or Pcc, Chiv chain is a nice upgrade because Str 3 and the sTP might lower a hit but you can do that neck > Chiv can save money there NP, the real upgrade is PCC, 1 Earrings but again good place to save money, but Minuet when you level is a big upgrade, as well as Amemet/ 1, and you are already talking of a upgrading your head gear, otherwise very nice.
Dragoon is a weird job to gear IMO, because if you dont have Homam/Askar/Ares it turns out rather meh. But Askar isnto to hard to obtain.
 Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2009-12-29 13:53:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Ashitaka said:
spin one finger clockwise with one hand and another finger on the the other hand counterclockwise facing eachother.
FFFFFFF
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-12-29 13:55:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
Smart grenade gives me 4 Attk, but I'll gain the 2 attk somewhere else when I move to Tiphia.

As for the weapon...I'll just have to get both really. Evasion down is good for pt and the 7 ACC would be nice for solo. I'll just get Mez since it'll help in pt and solo since ACC is needed to counter high eva mobs.

Tiphia is a small upgrade to smart, but an upgrade it indeed is. You can stick with the GK Lance, I just prefer the Mez, Yes +7 acc is a nice chunk so you can easily use the GK, I wouldn't complain at all if someone wants to use it, it is really just personal preference, the Eva down is nice when it procs though.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-29 13:56:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Pikachu said:
i need entertainment rawr
Seraph.Pikachu said:
Leviathan.Ashitaka said:
FFFFFFF
 Seraph.Pikachu
By Seraph.Pikachu 2009-12-29 13:57:38
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL dasva...no im not!
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-12-29 13:58:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I should adjust my item set since I made that to show a friend what I was working with as 58DRG. I have chiv chain and that's my new main neck. I'll even keep it in for WS(I know it's a somewhat no-no). Feet would be nice to change, but only other option gives +2 ACC. I have Amement Mantle for when I hit 61. I sold my PCC to upgrade BLM since I could make due w/o. Maybe I'll get lucky and get a new one in the future.

I'm not really looking to throw huge amounts of gil into any job until it's 75. To me it's just a waste to temporarily throw money into a piece that'll last me a day or 2.

I really started looking at new gear in hopes to maintain a 700-800 penta or better it w/o dumping tons of gil. The small changes I made helped boost it from my lol200-500ish with just a merman's gorget and attk food.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Server: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-12-29 14:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply

PEANUT BUTTAH JELLAH TIME!
 Garuda.Kyree
user: Kyree
By Garuda.Kyree 2009-12-29 14:09:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Dragoon is a weird job to gear IMO, because if you dont have Homam/Askar/Ares it turns out rather meh. But Askar isnto to hard to obtain.
Homam isn't really needed anymore with dusk and those one expansion legs, I'd take aurum cuirass over askar anyday, and the only ares piece that's worth the effort is legs. Unless you're a solo *** and want refresh, I've never had a problem with blu sub and ethereal earring.

It's definately a weird job to gear compared to everthing else I leveled. My drg is almost all rare ex now
 Leviathan.Ashitaka
Server: Leviathan
user: Ashitaka
By Leviathan.Ashitaka 2009-12-29 14:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya need a spelunker's hat.
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-12-29 14:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Garuda.Hypnotizd said:
PEANUT BUTTAH JELLAH TIME!
I'm liking the new hat
Thanks, santa one was a little outdated. Its about time for an avatar change though.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-12-29 14:15:07
Link | Quote | Reply

As Urial wants me to point out, Mez's Eva- is -20 Eva so essentially +20 acc to your whole pt or 10% hit rate.
 Bahamut.Rumaha
By Bahamut.Rumaha 2009-12-29 14:16:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
I should adjust my item set since I made that to show a friend what I was working with as 58DRG. I have chiv chain and that's my new main neck. I'll even keep it in for WS(I know it's a somewhat no-no). Feet would be nice to change, but only other option gives 2 ACC. I have Amement Mantle for when I hit 61. I sold my PCC to upgrade BLM since I could make due w/o. Maybe I'll get lucky and get a new one in the future.

I'm not really looking to throw huge amounts of gil into any job until it's 75. To me it's just a waste to temporarily throw money into a piece that'll last me a day or 2.

I really started looking at new gear in hopes to maintain a 700-800 penta or better it w/o dumping tons of gil. The small changes I made helped boost it from my lol200-500ish with just a merman's gorget and attk food.

Indeed, Chiv chain is fine for Penta, only thing that would beat it is Pcc at your level iirc
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-29 14:23:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Kyree said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Homam isn't really needed anymore with dusk and those one expansion legs, I'd take aurum cuirass over askar anyday, and the only ares piece that's worth the effort is legs. Unless you're a solo *** and want refresh, I've never had a problem with blu sub and ethereal earring.

It's definately a weird job to gear compared to everthing else I leveled. My drg is almost all rare ex now

Yes I agree that Homam is replaceable for TB but to get the Aurum set for drg would still require a competent group of people same as Homam, and teh and even the legs require 6 decent players with decent jobs. And i'd feel horrible for any DRG onry who tried to do teh expansions they would have a rough time since a lot of those fights are not drg friendly.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-12-29 14:26:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Good thing I have BLM at least. It's good for one fight at least lol. Even the head piece is going to my BLM. Body and Legs would still be obtainable if some people don't care for zerging.
 Garuda.Kyree
user: Kyree
By Garuda.Kyree 2009-12-29 14:28:14
Link | Quote | Reply

True but getting to sea on drg only would be worse lol

Reminds me... I want my love torque :(
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-29 14:28:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
Good thing I have BLM at least. It's good for one fight at least lol. Even the head piece is going to my BLM. Body and Legs would still be obtainable if some people don't care for zerging.
Head makes for a great WS piece for drg with the 6 str 15 ws acc, makes penta and drakesbane both very good.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-12-29 14:30:57
Link | Quote | Reply

But the only head piece I have for BLM is loldemon helm+1. Could I make due with it? Yes, but MKE piece is just too stellar. At least DRG has other options that don't hinder it too bad.

Sea on BLM is the route I'm going unless I'm need on other jobs. Getting gear from sea/sky isn't obtainable for me, for the most part.

EDIT: Poop! Now I have RDM @ 60 and I can't hide that from Krizz XD.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-29 14:31:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Kyree said:
True but getting to sea on drg only would be worse lol

Reminds me... I want my love torque :(

We have a on of those DRG ONRY in my LS. We actually manged to get him to Sea(on promitha fight), Through ACP, and he even has W.Legs lmao. But he is actually lvling rdm now...bout time he will be useful for events.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-29 14:31:49
Link | Quote | Reply

You aint replacing homam feet for drg!!!
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-29 14:32:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
But the only head piece I have for BLM is loldemon helm 1. Could I make due with it? Yes, but MKE piece is just too stellar. At least DRG has other options that don't hinder it too bad.

Sea on BLM is the route I'm going unless I'm need on other jobs. Getting gear from sea/sky isn't obtainable for me, for the most part.
Demon Helm/+1 along with the AF hat/+1 are both good. for a blm TBH I want the reric hat for BLM.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-29 14:33:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Dasva said:
You aint replacing homam feet for drg!!!
{True strike} homam in general is amazing for drg, all that acc, haste, hp, wyvern hp, and mp. great for tp'ing and soro'ing.
First Page 2 3 ... 3295 3296 3297 ... 18549 18550 18551