Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Kyree
By Garuda.Kyree 2009-12-24 09:15:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
The name really gives it away.
No it doesn't lol
I thought you were Hume, and if Urial didn't have his charry in an avi I would have guessed elvaan and Rowland as taru haha

Anyhow, you should go to the art musuem and tell me all about it!
 Ramuh.Dasva
Server: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-24 09:16:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Spirit lantern, cor roll, uggy pendant, obi, HQ staff, AF2 pants, sorc ring
Among other things. At least when I actually remembered to use spirit lantern and AF2 pants/obi
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-24 09:19:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Kyree said:
Ramuh.Lilbusta said:
The name really gives it away.
No it doesn't lol
I thought you were Hume, and if Urial didn't have his charry in an avi I would have guessed elvaan and Rowland as taru haha

Anyhow, you should go to the art musuem and tell me all about it!

I think I will go with my dad, he is a history buff like I am and I'm extremely interested in the fact that it has a lot of Leonardo's sketches which is where I think you truly see his genius.

And I may not be a hume I could be using Plastic Surgeon!
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-24 09:20:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah yeah yeah. I don't got no windower nifty stuffs yet. Dreading learning how and ***
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-12-24 09:20:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra said:
I have a feeling this is one of those days I'm gonna keep pissing people off without meaning to ><
Sir. As a military man, your use of the word "Muslim" in my general area has disturbed me.
Ramuh.Urial said:
I just went home, played call of duty for a couple hours and then passed out at like 11
Sir. Go diabf prz.
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
If i had known you we're sharing i wouldn't have gone and got this mcgriddle ; ;
Fatty McFatpants. I made my lunch today :3 Ham and swiss sammich with potato chips, some chocolate covered peanuts, and some purple drank (grape kool-aid)
Mcgriddle > everything for breakfast. Well...I'll give you the purple drank, since they're generally awesome. I've recently been called a black guy more than ever in my life. DX

Edit: Morning, and happy holidays to those celebrating it. Don't drink and drive, yo. @_@
 Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra
Server: Midgardsormr
user: Sect
By Midgardsormr.Sectumsempra 2009-12-24 09:22:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph said:
I have a feeling this is one of those days I'm gonna keep pissing people off without meaning to ><
Sir. As a military man, your use of the word "Muslim" in my general area has disturbed me.

/panic don't kill me
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-24 09:23:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
I just went home, played call of duty for a couple hours and then passed out at like 11
Sir. Go diabf prz.
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
If i had known you we're sharing i wouldn't have gone and got this mcgriddle ; ;
Fatty McFatpants. I made my lunch today :3 Ham and swiss sammich with potato chips, some chocolate covered peanuts, and some purple drank (grape kool-aid)
Mcgriddle > everything for breakfast. Well...I'll give you the purple drank, since they're generally awesome. I've recently been called a black guy more than ever in my life. DX

Edit: Morning, and happy holidays to those celebrating it. Don't drink and drive, yo. @_@

Yo sly I'm upset, yesterday I got a chopper gunna and it got shot down entering the map. I was quite upset. That *** stole my E-bike. ; ;

Edit: Yes McGriddle owns all. Seriously it's a breakfast sandwich made out of pancakes with syrup infused.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Server: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-12-24 09:25:32
Link | Quote | Reply

rofl...three people with stingers, or two *** with Javelins? Probably stingers...Javelins take 6~ seconds to impact. You would have gotten at least *on* the map. I'm going through withdrawl, dude. >.>
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-24 09:26:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Spirit lantern, cor roll, uggy pendant, obi, HQ staff, AF2 pants, sorc ring
Among other things. At least when I actually remembered to use spirit lantern and AF2 pants/obi
burn, taru, augments, etc
Actually no augments since the only good one I got is the 3int weskit and I was using morganna's robe for those nukes. Also forgot the last peice for my 150+int burn set so burn was kinda gimped. But other things including Novio/moldy. Demon helm+1. Vmufflers. Snow ring. Yigit feet. Ixion cape.
 Garuda.Kyree
By Garuda.Kyree 2009-12-24 09:26:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I have no idea what I'm basing it off of lol maybe a mix of personality and name /shrug

Windower is easy! I'd send you spellcast xmls if I had access to my desktop <.<
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-24 09:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

There was a Muslim on my boat... well 3 really but one that switched after he got on and couldn't get a new security clearance forever cause of it
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-24 09:28:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Kyree said:
I'd loveyoulongtime if you did. Really though it is setting it up and ***that I don't care for. Once I get a look at it and get whatever examples they have editting the xml shouldn't be too tough
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-24 09:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I seriously need to start using XML's and so i can start blinking more on my pld, I need to start utilizing idle pieces and not just a fulltime set...bleh.
rofl...three people with stingers, or two *** with Javelins? Probably stingers...Javelins take 6~ seconds to impact. You would have gotten at least *on* the map. I'm going through withdrawl, dude. >.>

Yeah when i get off work I think I'm just gonna go clean my car and play call of duty for like 3 hrs and harass you for it. ; ; but it's kinda upsetting i only had 2 days of the 1887 at it's actual glory. Now its gimped.
 Garuda.Kyree
By Garuda.Kyree 2009-12-24 09:37:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Garuda.Kyree said:
I have no idea what I'm basing it off of lol maybe a mix of personality and name /shrug

Send me your rng and smn and blm spellcast :D

My rdm is good on it's own and I don't feel like editing that entire thing again.
K when I'm back home I will, I had to edit the smn one a ton and I think there's still a minor glitch with something, might have been smn horn during weather. I just used scripts for RNG.
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-24 09:46:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Kyree said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Garuda.Kyree said:
I have no idea what I'm basing it off of lol maybe a mix of personality and name /shrug Windower is easy! I'd send you spellcast xmls if I had access to my desktop <.<
Send me your rng and smn and blm spellcast :D My rdm is good on it's own and I don't feel like editing that entire thing again.
K when I'm back home I will, I had to edit the smn one a ton and I think there's still a minor glitch with something, might have been smn horn during weather. I just used scripts for RNG.
Reallly though for what most people use rng for spellcast is way way over kill. However I plan on using way too much anyways. Also think spellcast can help me blink shoot?
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-24 09:47:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ughhh thats another job I need spellcast for bleh. I play my blms once a month tops so I'll leave it
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-24 09:49:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I'll play me some Diablo II while waiting for respawn
 Ramuh.Dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2009-12-24 09:53:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Dasva said:
I think I'll play me some Diablo II while waiting for respawn
You seem like you'd either be a sorceress or necromancer
Sorceress is the only job I won't play pretty much. Too many mobs with too much resistances and if you do too much in different trees you fail hard. I did Necro first time mostly cause wanted to see what it can do. But I ♥ Bowazon and a good trap assassin before they gimped it but I won't download that patch lol.

How weak Necro pets got even at the end of the first time thru kinda made me meh. Though I did glitch one of my skeletons into being unhittable. God that helped in cow lvl
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-24 09:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ughhh thats another job I need spellcast for bleh. I play my blms once a month tops so I'll leave it
ggggggiiiiiimmmmmmmpppppppp.
Srsly, go get me pokemon and an emulator
Gimp wha?
My blm at least has more than just 1 hq staff.
 Garuda.Kyree
By Garuda.Kyree 2009-12-24 09:56:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually need to fix my rdm for full enfeebling, partial, and full mnd. That involves script macros unless I can make a rule for each mob lol...

BLM has ugly pendant support, sorc. ring, obis, af2 legs and int/skill sets for specific NMs (Tia/Nid/Ouryu/Chariots etc).
I'll need idle set, int set, full nuke set, hMP set, fast cast set, enfeebling set and maybe conserve mp although that can probably be bundled with fast cast idk D: oh and stoneskin set. Remind me if I'm missing something.

I haven't been on in a few months so I can't test anything.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-12-24 09:57:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Kyree said:
Actually need to fix my rdm for full enfeebling, partial, and full mnd. That involves script macros unless I can make a rule for each mob lol...

BLM has ugly pendant support, sorc. ring, obis, af2 legs and int/skill sets for specific NMs (Tia/Nid/Ouryu/Chariots etc).
I'll need idle set, int set, full nuke set, hMP set, fast cast set, enfeebling set and maybe conserve mp although that can probably be bundled with fast cast idk D: oh and stoneskin set. Remind me if I'm missing something.

I haven't been on in a few months so I can't test anything.

DRK set for stun, drain, and aspir. >.>
First Page 2 3 ... 3255 3256 3257 ... 18549 18550 18551