FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 18469 18470 18471 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-08-08 10:29:34
Link | Quote | Reply

It's all in how you choose to look at it brother.

looking ahead you see it one way, right in the thick of battle you might not see at all and looking back you'll get the best view...but it comes with a price that you can't go back and do it any differently. forced consciousness expansion is what hunter s thompson used to call it.

hindsight is 20/20 foresight is 50-50
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-08-08 10:35:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
I took this week off to hide from all the stupid bikers. chillin’
Oh hey, there's an update, got myself a motorcycle a few years ago too. Not that it matters.

Enjoy week off Mosin!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-08-08 11:14:27
Link | Quote | Reply

it's up to you to make it matter skull....
without the story it's just a motorcycle....

you're giving us nothing to work with here...

spath is spilling his guts out and you walk in all Motorcycle!? I have one of those!!!

what are we supposed to do with that statement?

That's great kid, here's a quarter to make it rock back and forth....
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-08-08 11:17:20
Link | Quote | Reply

To be fair I probably spill my guts out on here more than I should. >.>

But having additional opinions is nice.
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2018-08-08 11:42:17
Link | Quote | Reply

bananas
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-08-08 11:50:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
it's up to you to make it matter skull....
without the story it's just a motorcycle....
Well I didn't want to bore you with it, its pretty boring, but I can show you a picture. If I can figure this posting thing out again...hope it works.

Long stupid story is, I was super impulsive (bad of me) saw the bike, went next day to get it, got it financed, then paid it off in a year. Didn't have a motorcycle licence, got it within 30 days. Took a 2 day course. Its fun and I love it. I am not a true biker, and that's fine, but I hella enjoy it. On occasion I ride it in to work, an hour long ride with my commute.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-08-08 12:09:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Also Spath, I am sorry to hear about the car loan. Have you signed up with a Credit Union? Navy Federal Credit Union has always had my back on vehicle loans. Other friends with Credit Unions always rave how better they get treated then banks.

In before everyone tells me credit unions are bad and I should feel bad.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-08-08 12:11:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Long story

that's not nearly long enough of a long story....and your license is expired....

/ANNOUNCER VOICE

when last we saw Skulloneix, Last of the Subligarians ....

you broke up a marriage, you were the on deck, in the wings, shoulder to cry on. You were either kidnapped or moved in with her of your own volition.... you were in middle america somewhere shacked up...

start from there aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand GO!
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-08-08 12:27:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Also Spath, I am sorry to hear about the car loan. Have you signed up with a Credit Union? Navy Federal Credit Union has always had my back on vehicle loans. Other friends with Credit Unions always rave how better they get treated then banks.

Already going through a credit union. It’s mostly because I don’t have enough credit history so I’m a bit of a risk. I applied through another union this weekend so whenever they contact me I’ll either have a lone or I’ll have to rest on the idea for a bit otherwise I know my score will just keep going down.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-08-08 12:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »

Already going through a credit union. It’s mostly because I don’t have enough credit history so I’m a bit of a risk. I applied through another union this weekend so whenever they contact me I’ll either have a lone or I’ll have to rest on the idea for a bit otherwise I know my score will just keep going down.
I see. Well I was much younger, say 22, I signed up and they gave me a credit card same day, $1,000 limit, but I worked on it, two years later they financed a vehicle, then they financed 2 more vehicles.

I do wish ya luck, its tough starting out with little credit history, but glad to hear you started with a Union.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-08-08 12:57:24
Link | Quote | Reply

when last we saw Skulloneix, Last of the Subligarians ....

you broke up a marriage, you were the on deck, in the wings, shoulder to cry on. You were either kidnapped or moved in with her of your own volition.... you were in middle america somewhere shacked up...

start from there aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand GO!
Whoa, guess it has been that long of a time...2014?

Well that girl and I ended up breaking up righst as 2015 started. I loved her but we grew apart and wanted different things. I was left very lonely and depressed and I got thru it by binge watching Netflix shows. Even Teeny Bopper stuff to take my mind off of it for months.

There were some interesting events happened. A childhood friend's estranged husband had starting threatening me with veiled threats texting me he knows where I live and he's gonna make me pay. Me and this friend were completely plutonic she just needed someone to talk to about their failing marriage, that ended up getting divorced, and he accused me of having an affair with her. I wasn't too afraid of the guy, he'd been one hell of a fool if he tried anything, but he was beating her and that's why she left him.

In August 2015, got myself my first brand new car. A Nissan Juke Nismo RS. Stock photo below if curious.
Spring of 2016, I decided I had enough time mourning and not trying to rebound into bad relationships, so I started up dating scene again. Used Dating apps, man that was a weird twist. Had some success, and oddly enough, I experienced the walk of shame once....

Dated her for a few months and then we stopped, and I was totally ok with that since I wasn't invested with my heart.

Kept up the dating app, went on a few first dates, eventually July 2016 met a nice girl (28 at the time) when she was traveling the country on mega road trip. We hit it off well. She lives in Nevada but spent time with her grandmother in in San Fransisco. I flew over there, she flew here, I flew to Nevada, met her Parents, she flew here met My parents. Things were going well. And she decided to move in and we completed our road trip from Reno Nevada to Alexandria, VA in 4 days. Got home on July 3rd. That's going well. =)

Besides that, usual stuff. My Parents, younger sister, and her two kids were in a bad accident May 2017. Dad broke a few ribs and vertebrae, mother shattered her ankle, sister broke her hip and a few vertebrae, but the two kids, 6 & 2, were fine thank God. Folks flew down to Texas to drive my sister back with kids for a few weeks. Well just getting out of the mountains in Virginia, about hour half away, they veered off the highway and hit a tree at speed, dirt and grass only thing slowing them down. I rushed out there at 6 am not knowing the conditions since my mom called me saying "accident" and then a good Samaritan took the phone and was great enough to tell me where the ambulance was taking them and I rushed out there to take my niece and nephew and take care of them. That week was hell. Dad and Sister back to normal now. Mom much better, but they had to put an implant to fix a shattered bone in her ankle. Her recovery has been slowest but she surprises me with her recovery each time I see her walk. Rehab exercise things has done her well.

Ohhh and in Aug 2016 I bought myself the motorcycle.

Sorry for too much story.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-08-08 13:13:38
Link | Quote | Reply

she just needed someone to talk to about their failing marriage,

well stop making it you.

YouTube Video Placeholder

I've lost two friends to just ... they were both murdered, one was shot three times while unarmed and the other was stabbed to death in his sleep...

these dudes were both bad hombres that their assailants probably couldn't haven't taken in a fair fight...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-08-08 13:21:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I've lost two friends to just ... they were both murdered, one was shot three times while unarmed and the other was stabbed to death in his sleep...

these dudes were both bad hombres that their assailants probably couldn't haven't taken in a fair fight..
I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. Wish people could figure out a better way to deal with their *** up problems they cause on their own lives than to just take it out on someone not related to it all.

That SOB beating his wife, my friend, ended up beating his next woman, she sent him to jail, the piece of ***.

Anyways, ever get those kids off the lawn Nik? OMG I finally saw Gran Torino like a year ago! Loved it.
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-08-08 13:33:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I see. Well I was much younger, say 22, I signed up and they gave me a credit card same day, $1,000 limit, but I worked on it, two years later they financed a vehicle, then they financed 2 more vehicles.

I do wish ya luck, its tough starting out with little credit history, but glad to hear you started with a Union.
It mostly comes down to I hadn't had any credit history until December of this year (or I guess last year? Whatever).

It was kind of a long shot in the first place but I really would like a new car to make traveling a bit easier on my bank account.

Either way, I'm more focused on the dating situation right now so if I have to forgo the car, whatever I'm having a good time.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-08-08 13:37:03
Link | Quote | Reply

It mostly comes down to I hadn't had any credit history until December of this year (or I guess last year? Whatever).

It was kind of a long shot in the first place but I really would like a new car to make traveling a bit easier on my bank account.

Either way, I'm more focused on the dating situation right now so if I have to forgo the car, whatever I'm having a good time.
Well I wish you luck on that adventure!
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2018-08-08 13:38:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Freehugs said: »
hella
That's hella funny.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-08-09 08:27:05
Link | Quote | Reply

ever get those kids off the lawn Nik?

The multiplying villainies of nature do swarm upon him
And Fortune, on his damned quarrel smiling,
Showed like a rebel’s ***.
But all’s too weak; For brave Nikolce—well he deserves that name—
Disdaining Fortune, with his brandished steel,
Which smoked with bloody execution,
Like Valour’s minion carved out his passage
Till he faced the slave;
Which never shook hands, nor bade farewell to him,
Till he unseamed him from the nave to the chaps,
And fixed his head upon our battlements.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-08-09 09:23:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ooo is it monologue/poetry time?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-08-09 11:28:31
Link | Quote | Reply

...this looks like a job for the Stark Raving Jelly Mad Professor Magnus!!!

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-08-09 11:38:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Until he gets here I'm going to keep going. >.> Don't test me Mag! GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-08-09 11:40:09
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2018-08-09 12:22:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Got approved for the loan~

Time for happy dance.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2018-08-09 12:33:44
Link | Quote | Reply

apple gave everyone at my company 6 months of apple music for free. was kinda meh about it, but not having to leave my phone screen on like youtube is pretty awesome. so leaving this song i listened to earlier here, and dedicating today to lou reed.

[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2018-08-09 12:54:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Got approved for the loan~

Time for happy dance.
Hell ya! Grats!
 Ragnarok.Hevans