users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 18394 18395 18396 ... 18549 18550 18551
By Zerowone 2017-10-26 14:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
It's *** snowing here. ***.

If you see a zombie riding a dragon... run.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-10-26 14:11:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Zerowone said: »
When I go to visit the in-laws up there on the border of the USA and Canada, they got a Cracker Barrel and a Bob Evans across the highway from each other. It’s like a breakfast paradise.

/CORPORATE SHILL MODE ON

Perkins is my go to place when I get a hankerin for redneck breakfast foods....

when your defective hillbilly genes lust for six kinds of breakfast meat... and the country gravy level in your blood is low... come on down to Perkins for our heart stopping smasher platters and omelets as big as your head....
I never thought of Perkins as redneck breakfast foods until now... Totally explains why Dad liked it so much.

I guess that may mean I have a redneck food craving...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-26 14:17:31
Link | Quote | Reply

It's *** snowing here. ***.

I have a jealous.

But we're getting there. Soon enough.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-26 14:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
When I go to visit the in-laws up there on the border of the USA and Canada, they got a Cracker Barrel and a Bob Evans across the highway from each other. It’s like a breakfast paradise.

/CORPORATE SHILL MODE ON

when your defective hillbilly genes lust for six kinds of breakfast meat... and the country gravy level in your blood is low... come on down to Perkins for our heart stopping smasher platters and omelets as big as your head....
I never thought of Perkins as redneck breakfast foods until now... Totally explains why Dad liked it so much.

Perkins is the *** best chain for this out there.

Eat n' Park is okay. Denny's is *** stupid. Bob Evans is lame.

I miss Perkins. We don't have them in my direct area. I think the last one I saw was...gosh I don't even know. Somewhere between Pittsburgh and West Virginia when I went to see Flogging Molly down in Morgantown, maybe?

Edit: Nah. I remember. It was up along the NY-Canada border when I went to Toronto.
By Zerowone 2017-10-26 14:41:40
Link | Quote | Reply

/CORPORATE SHILL MODE ON

That or, Niko or Ramy are actually your dad!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-10-26 14:47:20
Link | Quote | Reply

/CORPORATE SHILL MODE ON

That or, Niko or Ramy are actually your dad!
I hope not, he died a couple months ago. Would hate to find out one of them is a zombie.
[+]
By Zerowone 2017-10-26 14:50:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Well...Ramy is damp.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-26 14:52:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Well...Ramy is damp.

If I was hunting for brains I'd be scavenging far more fertile fields than FFXIAH.

Or Perkins, really.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-10-26 15:24:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Well...Ramy is damp.
Ramy is damp...

Zombies... may be damp...

Confirmed, Ramy is Zombie.

Get the shotguns!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-26 17:38:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
I might need to fish out some pics of Port Aransas.

do iiiiittttttttt.

The stink bugs are as wily as ever.

boys are quite much more so than their counterparts.

Are the girls giving you guff?

the eldest is teenagin'. If I have to preside over one more snapchat argument, I may completely lose my ***. booze is my friend.

I guess you went to visit the padre?

my stupid brother got married on his ranch and made me the best man. It was... an experience. My body adapted to the heat and humidity the day I left I think... must've lost 15 pounds to sweat. ugh.

I still can't remember most the ***I was going to tell you though.

/shrug

hope all is groovy.

PARKER! put a pin in that response so I can post it again if she shows up after another 10 months.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-27 08:19:04
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-27 08:19:50
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-27 08:20:42
Link | Quote | Reply

PARKER! put a pin in that response so I can post it again if she shows up after another 10 months.

PARKER Edit...she's going to miss out on dpf?

[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-27 08:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Well...Ramy is damp.
Ramy is damp...

Zombies... may be damp...

Confirmed, Ramy is Zombie.

Get the shotguns!

*+'s post*

"Wait. What? No! No that's not good at all!"

*-'s post*
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-27 09:10:04
Link | Quote | Reply

This is so god damn great.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-27 09:15:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I never thought of Perkins as redneck breakfast foods until now...

well... they certainly don't intentionally advertise it that way... any more...but yeah... most pancake house style, breakfast all day, enough coffee to sober up an irishman, pillowy doughy goodness to soak up all the booze and a handful of bacon grease to slow your ticker back down after a bender... joints are primarily a white trash working class phenomenon....

/thinks about it
you might be too young to remember the denny's thing

now granted, we probably stole the original idea from some haughty crepe shop in the netherlands built inside a windmill that caters to the gucci wearin' mimosa sippin nouveau riche brunch crowd...like Rooks...

and then in the spirit and style of american excess we added in the artery clogging mammoth portions of chicken fetuses... then soon the floors became slick with bacon grease and god only knows what diabolical genius invented sausage gravy... but he or she was probably a forefather/mother of Paula Deen...

because every wealthy powerful high class powdered wig and black shoe buckle wearing captain of industry that came to america brought a couple dozen "indentured servants" that they bought from the stockades... who were in the process of being pelted with rocks and garbage to death because they were guilty of every conceivable crime against humanity.... and livestock.

and they hauled all us pigfuckers over here where we eventually escaped into the woods and were soon joined by the dregs of humanity kicked out of every other decent/organized society into the giant outdoor penal colony called middle america

so if one of your legs is a little bit shorter than the other or your teeth are bad and your back is hunched and you dream about bacon... the prim and proper of this world probably refer to you as a hillbilly or a redneck or a yahoo or a hick or a hayseed or a yokel and if you travel in high enough circles they will refer to you as a provincial.

but they all mean the same thing...no matter how much money you make or how wealthy and successful you become...the angry drunken blood of your cast out forefathers will howl for bacon fat and dough and you will find yourself at one of these fine establishments!!... answering the call...perhaps with the hazy dim recollection of your drunken forefather eating a belgium waffle and not paying... then they hauled him off to debtors prison and shipped him here.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-27 09:51:39
Link | Quote | Reply

As a hick bred from former Irishmen living in middle america, that sounds mad accurate, yo.

I'll have all the meats with 10 eggs, 4 pieces of french toast, coffee, and 2 gallons of 'orange juice'. and I'm smoking in here like the good ole' days.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-27 09:53:20
Link | Quote | Reply

if you travel in high enough circles they will refer to you as a provincial.

I...have a new goal in life. I want to piss off someone high class enough to hurl this insult at me.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-27 09:54:18
Link | Quote | Reply

On that note, I give you this gem from the 90s.

By Ramyrez 2017-10-27 09:55:29
Link | Quote | Reply

And hell, why not. It's DPF after all.

It got in my head the other day for no good reason after not hearing it for like 20 years, I see no reason I shouldn't get it in yours, too.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-27 09:55:45
Link | Quote | Reply

stick with the DPF theme ***! It's obviously pop from the late 90's today, not country.

/gloveslap

you dishonor your name.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-27 09:56:24
Link | Quote | Reply

stick with the DPF theme ***! It's obviously pop from the late 90's today, not country.

/gloveslap

you dishonor your name.

It's country. Or at least, it played on country radio in the 90s.

It's George Jones ffs.
By Ramyrez 2017-10-27 10:05:36
Link | Quote | Reply

But here. Since you and Nik both have mentioned our mutual ancestral stock, let's appropriate their culture for a while.

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-27 10:40:00
Link | Quote | Reply

As a hick bred from former Irishmen living in middle america, that sounds mad accurate, yo.

I'll have all the meats with 10 eggs, 4 pieces of french toast, coffee, and 2 gallons of 'orange juice'. and I'm smoking in here like the good ole' days.

I did one of those dna test things and verified what I had suspected all along... I'M A MUTT!!!

the *** child of every son of a bitching drunken *** that was ever thrown out of europe and the balkans... they most likely all met each other at bars...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-27 10:47:07
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-27 10:54:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
if you travel in high enough circles they will refer to you as a provincial.

I...have a new goal in life. I want to piss off someone high class enough to hurl this insult at me.

[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-27 11:12:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I kinda wanna do one of those tests but my wife's a DNA analyst and since my family has a pretty good grasp on our tree going back a handful of generations she says it really won't tell me much with any reliability that I don't already know.

What a buzzkill.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2017-10-27 11:22:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I would take one if someone else bought it.

that's a bottle a whiskey!

From anecdotal evidence, it would be something like:

50% Irish

25% Norwegian

8% Dutch

8% French

8% Native american
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-10-27 11:25:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
I kinda wanna do one of those tests but my wife's a DNA analyst and since my family has a pretty good grasp on our tree going back a handful of generations she says it really won't tell me much with any reliability that I don't already know.

What a buzzkill.

well it probably wouldn't...
at some point one of my ancestors boinked an indian
/shrug
or native american if you prefer...

but either way I'm not trading in my business suit for a loin cloth made out of buffalo hide and go live on some dopey reservation.

and not just because they wouldn't let me live there in the first place....

what the *** good is that information to anybody anyways!? are you going to be like that guy on the commercial and trade in your lederhosen for a kilt!?... or was it the other way around....

if you were raised german just go with it... nobody gives a ***especially in america. we're so far removed from our relatives over there none of them would recognize us anyways and the ones that do are probably still pissed we ditched them to come over here
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-10-27 11:33:09
Link | Quote | Reply

that's a bottle a whiskey!

Good whiskey, too. Stuff that comes in lined boxes.

50% Irish

25% Norwegian

8% Dutch

8% French

8% Native american

I'd be like

Most heavily German, Swedish, Irish (as I get those from both sides), Welsh, "Middle European" (because the Rhineland has always been a *** mess), Lithuanian, then like...a smidge of French/English.

possibly some degree of Caribbean "native" because my ancestors in that "Smidge of French/English" spent a generation or two *** around in the Islands and probably being pretty "it's my plantation, we do it my way" with the natives and/or "We're both stuck toiling on this plantation, let's do it."
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18394 18395 18396 ... 18549 18550 18551