Forum » Everything Else » Undead » FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 16696 16697 16698 ... 18549 18550 18551
By fractalvoid 2014-06-05 11:09:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
fractalvoid said: »
haven't had either in some time

I haven't had anything cool in 4-5 years nows.

I had some 4fa and bk-mdma within the past 2 years but 4fa gives me anxiety more than pleasure and bk-mdma just feels way too toxic to bother doing again. It feels really nice (especially IVd... I'm a dumbass for trying it but oh god it was the best rush ever) but I'm fairly sure it's more neurotoxic than MDMA

Various tryptamines and dissociatives are fine for me now.

I'm good with spacing out my tryptamines at least 2 weeks between usage but I tend to get wreckless with mxe lol. I like to think with all the nootropics and supplements I take I'm not screwing myself up too bad. And part of me (maybe just my cynical side) thinks it's better than binge drinking almost every night like most of my peers or something
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-06-05 11:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

eh, those "designer" drugs are fake meth/mdma and are kinda meh. it's pretty much impossible to verify if you even get real mdma unless you have a test kit. people are crushing down meth with a little adderall and selling it as pure mdma. i have no interest in meth, and even pure mdma by itself is boring without some sort of stimulant.

so, really everything is meh. i'll just stick lsd ^^
[+]
By fractalvoid 2014-06-05 11:34:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
eh, those "designer" drugs are fake meth/mdma and are kinda meh. it's pretty much impossible to verify if you even get real mdma unless you have a test kit. people are crushing down meth with a little adderall and selling it as pure mdma. i have no interest in meth, and even pure mdma by itself is boring without some sort of stimulant.

so, really everything is meh. i'll just stick lsd ^^

I like 4 hydroxylated tryptamines a lot... Almost as much as LSD. I admit some of them (them being designer drugs) are crazy but I don't trust street LSD and my old connect for primo micro dots has vanished sadly.

I trust anything that Shulgin created and wrote about in TIKAL and PIHKAL. Sadly he just died the other day.
Apparently my neuropsychopharm Prof from this past semester had met him a few times. She also told me she was "good friends" with David Nicols from Perdue lol

Edit since I double posted:

Quetzalcoatl.Josiahfk said: »
As a future (hopefully) pharmacologist I can't help but be interested in drugs lol
ooooo, how much schooling left? noice
I have a year of undergrad left (am a psych major but I'm getting involved in more neuroscience/pharmacology directed labs now as experience for grad school)
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-06-05 11:59:02
Link | Quote | Reply

double post all you want, we don't care.
[+]
By fractalvoid 2014-06-05 12:08:19
Link | Quote | Reply

double post all you want, we don't care.

Why thank you good sir. I have vast double posting skills indeed
[+]
By fractalvoid 2014-06-05 12:11:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Also I haven't bothered with MDMA since the whole "molly" thing blew up lol which is why I tried some of the research chem stimulants, but thankfully I don't like stims so it works out.

MDA is very very glorious though and I wish I could source that still

Edit: in other news I managed to get the mice into these chambers without getting ***on or dropping them. Sadly I'm still mostly soaked from riding my bike here 4 hours ago lol. Hopefully I don't get sick :<
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-06-05 12:26:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't trust street LSD and my old connect for primo micro dots has vanished sadly.

Which reminds me that I still have to work over hippy todd who burned me massively... It's sad but even your "friends" and long time associates can get in a bind and turn on you. What did Hunter S. Thompson say? you can turn your back on a person but never on a drug... on of my trips to canada was sparked by a friend that got pinched and started rolling on everyone he could get a hold of on the telephone... on the one hand it was hard to blame him, the cops locked up his girlfriend and were threatening to throw the book at her. and on the other hand I think I started running before he was all the way in the police cruiser <insert "that's what friends are for" here>

the pharm chem guys I met at kent state were nuts. one of them partnered with an ag major to develop weed that tasted like blueberry muffins...which I understand is commonplace now but back in 87 it was mind blowing. I opened my wallet took out all my money and handed it to him. Give me whatever you can stand to part with for this much! One of those futurama shut up and take my money moments...

PARKER Edit:
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fractalvoid 2014-06-05 12:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
What did Hunter S. Thompson say? you can turn your back on a person but never on a drug...

Yessss!

Nice story also lol.

I have nothing that relates to that... The microdot guy was just on some private forum that disappeared after the silk road bs...sadly.

And no I never messed around with silk road. I'm not some peasant. There are still some reputable private vendors thankfully and safeorscam.com is baller as hell
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-06-05 13:21:51
Link | Quote | Reply

All you damn drug addicts.. Convert! See the light of the mennonite way and become my sla... I mean learn to live to get high... on life!
[+]
By fractalvoid 2014-06-05 13:23:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Meditation is the best "natural high"

But meditation on psychedelics... That's some higher plane ***
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-06-05 13:25:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Try getting 'lost' on 2ci while starring into the toilet to take a piss.

Now that's some higher plane ***.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-06-05 13:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

That's called a drug trip sir... did you see the picture Nik posted a few days ago? That will be you! If you make it that far!

/mennonite
[+]
By fractalvoid 2014-06-05 13:31:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I'm familiar with 2c-i. Only taken it once but I took 50mg (LOL) and was also on like 200mg MDA. This was at camp bisco x. Was awesome.

I've also tried 2c-e, 2c-b, 2c-d and 2c-t-7

I gotta look for this picture tho lol. Leaving the lab in just a sec here

Edit: I don't really mess with phenethylamines anymore. I find them too shallow generally but 2c-e is pretty cool.

Tryptamines on the other hand... I keep some dpt, 4-ho-met and 4-ho-det in my freezer lol. Still looking for a vendor that has 4-ho-dpt.

Haven't smoked any DMT in way too long though...
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-06-05 13:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

meh. I didn't know what I was eating 90% of the time. A good reason to pay attention to your kids.

***, my fingers hurt.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-06-05 13:47:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
did you see the picture Nik posted a few days ago? That will be you! If you make it that far!

yeah it's sad to watch people you know go down that road. I prolly shouldn't speak ill of the dead...but my buddy Hoggy ben doggy took a fifteen year long trip down the heroin needle rabbit hole and looked like chicken fried ***... then he finally got his ***together and died in a surfing accident. that story is in here somewhere.../pours some of his 40oz on the sidewalk

I gave up hanging around crack junkies, heroin skeletons and crystal meth zombies a long time ago... but I can still hear them moaning.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-06-05 13:51:38
Link | Quote | Reply

The Spath has landed. I repeat, the Spath has landed. Say goodbye to Texas!
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-06-05 13:51:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I only tripped a few times. Acid, but it only made me giggly. Same with shrooms. Then in 2002 I took that 2ci and lost my mind taking a piss. So I kinda stopped after that.

Tried saliva a bunch many years later. Glad that only lasts for about 5-10min. First few hits, didn't do much. But then a nice big hit, and I literally thought the Apocalypse was here. First and only time I ever had visuals (besides 2ci light trails, but that I don't really consider visuals). More than visuals though, my whole reality was altered for almost 10min, lol.

When I asked my friend at the time what I did, he was like, all you did was stare at me when I dropped something on the floor like I was evil or something and then proceeded to try and run up the stairs. We were in his basement at the time.
[+]
By fractalvoid 2014-06-05 13:53:45
Link | Quote | Reply

meh. I didn't know what I was eating 90% of the time. A good reason to pay attention to your kids.

***, my fingers hurt.

Most vendors send HPLC so you can generally verify purity and a reliable milligram scale is only like 20$. That's why I usually don't miss with "street" crap.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-06-05 14:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

crystal meth does a real number on people's faces...

it's like someone made a giant war hammer out of ugly wood from the ugly stick tree and bashed them in the face with it repeatedly.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-06-05 14:02:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I only tried meth once cause this girl had made a pipe out of a light bulb and I thought it was funny. Stayed awake for 3 days just waiting to finally fall asleep. That was enough for me.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-06-05 14:04:31
Link | Quote | Reply

that's no ***. there were 2-3 very good looking ladies in high school that went down that road, & I now wouldn't touch em' with flav's hands.
[+]
By fractalvoid 2014-06-05 14:10:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I've never even tried coke lol. Hate stims and opiates as well. I only really do psychedelics and ketamine/methoxetamine (haven't tried any other dissociatives) and the occasional benzo.

Also take nootropics almost daily but they're pretty begnin

Edit: also I vaped DMT out of a light bulb a few times and also got weed to vape in one as well. Ironically a crack pipe works better for DMT

Edit2: I call salvia "the poor man's DMT" lol.
That ***is always weird and not worth doing because I can't see how any useful insight could be gained from it
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-06-05 14:14:25
Link | Quote | Reply

that's no ***. there were 2-3 very good looking ladies in high school that went down that road, & I now wouldn't touch em' with flav's hands.

...you should touch them with his hands anyways in case he has healing powers!
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-06-05 14:16:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't stand snorting coke. Hated it. Only used to crush up Oxycontins and snort them. Loved smoking the crack though. It's a nice rush and mixes well with opiates.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-06-05 14:17:02
Link | Quote | Reply

death to the weird.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx