FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 16687 16688 16689 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-05-31 13:38:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I told that creep to stay out of SD, but I'll keep an eye out nonetheless.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-05-31 14:01:42
Link | Quote | Reply

You won't be rid of me that easily. I'M NOT GOING TO BE IGNORED MOSIN
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-05-31 15:48:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Whatever!!!

Free black hills tour for you, if you came out this way. That has a value to skull of 500.00 $
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-05-31 15:52:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Racist.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-05-31 15:57:36
Link | Quote | Reply

*burp* secret world isn't bad, but not great either.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-06-02 08:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
*burp* secret word isn't bad, but not great either.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-06-02 11:13:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
500.00 $

jumping gentle ***, saturday mosin!??! what's the big idea?

let's make that 1,500.00 $ , and no more quotes on the weekends when I'm feeling all generous & ***.

good gods.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-06-02 11:30:48
Link | Quote | Reply

500.00 $

jumping gentle ***, saturday mosin!??! what's the big idea?

let's make that 1,500.00 $ , and no more quotes on the weekends when I'm feeling all generous & ***.

good gods.

LOL! You still aren't considering the fact that if skully finds out where you live he will move in under your deck... dig himself a little rabbit warren under there.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-06-02 11:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
You still aren't considering the fact that if skully finds out where you live he will move in under your deck...

It's fine, I can legally shoot him in this state for that.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-06-02 11:47:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-06-02 11:58:12
Link | Quote | Reply

<- this little guy has been forcing me to postpone planting my tomato plants as he has taken up residence in my little tomato garden.
<insert childish squee of delight here>

caption "HEY! You're not my mom!"

on a sad note one of his siblings was carried away by the neighbor's cat, who isn't allowed to roam around free outside but does anyways because his primary caregiver is a *** hillbilly piece of ***that doesn't take care of her own children much less her pets.

So I grab the BB gun thinking to put a couple rounds into the cat's ***... damn ninja cat must of sensed danger and scampered...

so tonight it's beer and cat hunting on the menu... and depending on how many beers I drink the neighbor lady may feel a sting as well.

hehehehe
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-06-02 12:05:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Do what my dad does... He got bored I think combined with the fact that there a a bunch of ground squirrels or something running around their yard causing trouble and our dog chasesthem around making all sorts of noise and digs after them so he got a trap... over memorial day weekend he caught 10 lol... he then puts them in his truck and drops em off at the forest preserve...

We get pics from him sometimes lol...
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-06-02 12:07:27
Link | Quote | Reply

cat hunting
Today, you're my *** hero.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-06-02 12:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

<- this little guy has been forcing me to postpone planting my tomato plants as he has taken up residence in my little tomato garden.
<insert childish squee of delight here>

dude, that's awesome. I've got a little bunny that did the same thing in my wood pile. we've got all the food plants up front at the moment, but we were playing little games of chicken with the lawn mower the other week. *** it's kinda strange, my hillbilly neighbor has a big tomcat that prowls the neighborhood eating anything stoopid enough to get in his way. I guess the only difference being they don't bother putting up the facade of "Oh he's supposed to be in the house" so I've been running him off while in the backyard smoking in vain efforts to protect little bugs bunny. fortunately for now, the area is rife with birds, which are terrible parents, & he's getting his fill on all manner of black birds, robins, & some stupid dove babies that are annoying as all hell, & displaced from somewhere due to katrina. invaders!

interesting stuff. I finally saw the need for the extinguisher at some point last week, when some dullard rang my doorbell at 8pm on a thursday to offer me a pen "in exchange for my opinion on a few matters" I gave him the look you give someone speaking to you in a foreign language, muttered "I'm busy" lazily, & slammed the door in his face.

this is probably why americans look so damned stupid in all these surveys. who in the wild *** backwoods of our nation is accepting this pen at 8pm on a weekday, & indulging these monsters?

WHO?!??!?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-06-02 12:21:41
Link | Quote | Reply

You bother opening the door for people you don't know? barring the times you have to extinguisher ready at hand of course...
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-06-02 12:24:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
You bother opening the door for people you don't know? barring the times you have to extinguisher ready at hand of course...

sure, you never know, & I always have a *** off chambered, among other things.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-06-02 12:30:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I finally saw the need for the extinguisher at some point last week...

I consider hosing solicitors down with water a public service. Because you know that *** is going to go to every other house in the neighborhood and bother them... right when they sit down after a long *** day and crack open a frosty beer and lift the bottle to their lips
unless he has to go home to change out of wet clothes muhahahahahaha!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-06-02 12:36:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Suckers... I never have to answer the door... I have people that do all that for me!
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-06-02 12:37:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Is anyone else convinced that no one, especially businesses, checks voicemail under any circumstances?

It's quite irritating enough to use the phone as someone hearing impaired (to say nothing of more than a little misanthropic and thereby not wanting to talk to humans at all), but when told to leave a message, I may as well read out my recipe for pizza dough for all the difference it'll make.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-06-02 12:40:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Onorgul said: »
Is anyone else convinced that no one, especially businesses, checks voicemail under any circumstances?

as unprofessional as this seems, I've noticed it too. I seem to gain way more traction with some people through e-mail. I haven't explored the thought, nor the possible reasons for such strange behavior, but if I was to take a stab in the dark without much forethought...

40% lazy

60% lack of confidence

???

*** idunno.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-06-02 12:41:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Suckers... I never have to answer the door... I have people that do all that for me!

well we can't all be rich insurance executives in fancy mennonite chicago highrises, now, can we?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-06-02 12:46:03
Link | Quote | Reply

and I really should have started with the water sooner...

but I love those little moments of panic when they realize I'm crazy and they just rang the wrong person's door bell.

now, some people will run right away... One guy rang the bell and then stepped off the porch and was a good fifteen feet away from the door when I opened it... and then I had to chase him.

Unfortunately for him, I'm suprisingly fast in short bursts for a fat man and I know EXACTLY where I am going...

They have no idea which direction to run in which causes them to do that cartoonish scamper in place and sometimes fall down into the shrubbery.... but most adults will eventually pick a straight line and gun it.

and I never chase them off my property. but of course they don't know that and their brains are screaming OHGOD!AHHHHHHHH!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-06-02 12:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

/mennonite
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Yomisha
By Quetzalcoatl.Yomisha 2014-06-02 12:57:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Bwahaha, I came in here to torment but Nik's story made me happy. I suppose a hello will suffice!

Hi!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-06-02 12:58:47
Link | Quote | Reply

sup yomi.

he's great like that.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-06-02 12:59:41
Link | Quote | Reply

It's quite irritating enough to use the phone as someone hearing impaired (to say nothing of more than a little misanthropic and thereby not wanting to talk to humans at all), but when told to leave a message, I may as well read out my recipe for pizza dough for all the difference it'll make.

you have two or maybe three seconds before I hit the delete button if you are selling something. if you hesitate or are unclear I hit 7 and you are GONE

the best line for leaving a message in your most pleasant voice possible is "I'm wondering if you could help me" my name is Onorgul and I work for XYZ company and we sell WIDGETS I'm hoping you can point me to the person in your company that deals with salespeople so that I can bother them instead of you, my number is 123-456-7890 and if you call me back with the correct person's name I promise not to bother you ever again"

it's not you, it's me!

I have fifty more messages to get through and I can't be forced to give a ***at gunpoint. You basically have to beg me... or the person you are calling, to listen to your whole message.

Then it's still a crap shoot because let's face it, I'm an *** that blasts people off my front porch with a fire extinguisher
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-06-02 13:07:19
Link | Quote | Reply

you have two or maybe three seconds before I hit the delete button if you are selling something. if you hesitate or are unclear I hit 7 and you are GONE
These aren't sales calls. I'm trying to find a friggin' dentist. You'd really think someone calling up saying, "Hi, I have insurance and want to give you money, call me please," would elicit a more immediate response.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-06-02 13:08:56
Link | Quote | Reply

These aren't sales calls. I'm trying to find a friggin' dentist. You'd really think someone calling up saying, "Hi, I have insurance and want to give you money, call me please," would elicit a more immediate response.
I really, REALLY should've held of on my Deliverance reference till I saw this post. Damn it all!

P.S. You gotta perty mouth.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-06-02 13:15:54
Link | Quote | Reply

It doesn't matter what kind of call it is. If you start to waiver I hit the delete button. Change the message to "I wonder if you can help me, my name is Onorgul and I am looking for a dentist that is accepting new patients on Blue Whatever Insurance, my number is...."
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-06-02 13:20:49
Link | Quote | Reply

not wanting to talk to humans at all.

WELL... WE DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU EITHER!!!

/phoneslam
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16687 16688 16689 ... 18549 18550 18551