FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 16388 16389 16390 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-01-31 13:18:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm still confused as to how that thread "became like Ni" or why they tried to summon me... Also, since when does telling someone that they just shouldn't talk for talkings sake mean they should no longer be able to talk at all?

I do get the warm and fuzzies that they seem to bare so much resentment for me though.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-01-31 13:19:49
Link | Quote | Reply

All good questions
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2014-01-31 13:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said: »
Howdy!

I missed Xueye.

/delayed wave

I'm visiting Texas in a week! Any quick recommendations around Houston?
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2014-01-31 13:28:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Seeing the Alamo next time, when I visit San Antonio.
[+]
 Shiva.Enternius
Server: Shiva
user: Enternius
By Shiva.Enternius 2014-01-31 13:32:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Seeing the Alamo next time, when I visit San Antonio.
Heeeey, it's Sect.

Have you been here the whole time? How have I not noticed? I see Endoq post and his avatar makes me think "Wait that's supposed to be Sectum's"
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2014-01-31 13:32:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I pop in and out, about 1-3 times a week.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-01-31 13:38:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Howdy!

I missed Xueye.

/delayed wave

Houston? Blurgh! I would say hop over to Galveston and check out Moody Gardens and The Strand, if you have the time. I honestly just drive through Houston and it makes my blood boil.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-01-31 13:39:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
I'm still confused as to how that thread "became like Ni" or why they tried to summon me... Also, since when does telling someone that they just shouldn't talk for talkings sake mean they should no longer be able to talk at all?

I do get the warm and fuzzies that they seem to bare so much resentment for me though.

They're obviously still upset about getting the heave-ho if they bring it up out of nowhere periodically.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-01-31 13:45:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I...that thread...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-01-31 13:48:22
Link | Quote | Reply

ffxiah is a mini hindu universe. it's constantly spiraling and repeating itself. if you try to enter an argument that has no answer you'll only find frustration and conflict. better to step outside and watch it spin.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2014-01-31 13:48:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Howdy!

I missed Xueye.

/delayed wave

Houston? Blurgh! I would say hop over to Galveston and check out Moody Gardens and The Strand, if you have the time. I honestly just drive through Houston and it makes my blood boil.

I got like, 36 hours, so no training :) Ah well.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2014-01-31 13:52:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Religious thread? I thought about putting this in there, but then I didn't want to stay and watch it devolve until the gif was appropriate. So here, you guys can have a free gif instead. :-(

[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-01-31 13:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
ffxiah is a mini hindu universe. it's constantly spiraling and repeating itself. if you try to enter an argument that has no answer you'll only find frustration and conflict. better to step outside and watch it spin.

That is the best analogy for FFXIAH P&R threads. The Hindu creation/current/demolition myth!
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2014-01-31 13:58:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ni is just like a retirement house for old folks.
some sit in the bench talking about the good old times, while some try to say how the place should be run, while the young ones invade and run trough the lawn.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-01-31 14:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Y'all have a great weekend!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-01-31 14:11:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I never got the whole you can believe what you want to believe as long as you keep it off my government! I believe that everyone should have clean, unpolluted water! (Yeah I caught wind of that plan Nik!) Should I not press for that? Everyone has beliefs and like most other people they want the ones they're pushing for to be on top.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-01-31 14:14:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Should I not press for that?

keep your beliefs off my fluoride, ***.

lol

also, I was on record as saying liels for president 2012, so I guess... what? we shoot for 16'?
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2014-01-31 14:14:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I never got the whole you can believe what you want to believe as long as you keep it off my government! I believe that everyone should have clean, unpolluted water! (Yeah I caught wind of that plan Nik!) Should I not press for that? Everyone has beliefs and like most other people they want the ones they're pushing for to be on top.

But clean, unpolluted water directly affects you and millions of other people. And that's not really a religious belief, either.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-01-31 14:17:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
But clean, unpolluted water directly affects you and millions of other people. And that's not really a religious belief, either.
So does whether or not you can have an abortion or get married. It is and isn't a religious belief.

If you're pushing for just religious beliefs to be ignore you should probably specify that. Belief isn't confined to theology.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-01-31 14:18:30
Link | Quote | Reply

i can still hear you saying you will never break the chain.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-01-31 14:18:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Should I not press for that?
keep your beliefs off my fluoride, ***. lol also, I was on record as saying liels for president 2012, so I guess... what? we shoot for 16'?
Whaaaaaa? MT peoples have put in place a way to get clean water to their homes without having to go to the well out back?!?!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-01-31 14:19:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Whaaaaaa? MT peoples have put in place a way to get clean water to their homes without having to go to the well out back?!?!

you mennonites taught us, duh.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-01-31 14:20:29
Link | Quote | Reply

you mennonites taught us, duh.
Damn... we weren't supposed to let you use that technology for yourselves! You were only ot be the workhorses to build our empire! They can learn... this changes everything!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-01-31 14:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
i can still hear you saying you will never break the chain.
I'm too slow or stupid to get this one or even be fully aware that it was directed at me.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-01-31 14:22:16
Link | Quote | Reply

this changes everything!

yep. you *** let our whiskey levels drop to sobering levels.

(pun intended, FU)
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2014-01-31 14:23:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
So does whether or not you can have an abortion or get married. It is and isn't a religious belief.

If you're pushing for just religious beliefs to be ignore you should probably specify that. Belief isn't confined to theology.

I disagree on the first point. I think that whether or not I get an abortion has no effect on Mosin. I think that whether or not I can get married has no effect on Zah.

But you are right, I should have specified theology. I think anyone should be able to practice whatever religion they like, and I think everyone's religion should be equally ignored by the government.

And I think that someone somewhere should sit down and definitively decide whether or not atheism counts as a religion. Atheists say it doesn't, theists say it does, and it can't be both. Either atheists are not a religion (which would mean they don't get the same freedoms and tax exemptions and so forth that religions do) or else they are a religion (and should therefore be equally as ignored by the government.) But I feel as though I can't be objective because I am an atheist, so I can't be the one to decide. I don't know if anyone would be truly objective though.

Anyways. It's a whole big can of worms and my thoughts on it will probably keep evolving until I die, and I'm ok with that.

Back to work, see you guys later! ^^
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-01-31 14:23:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm too slow or stupid to get this one or even be fully aware that it was directed at me.

if liela don't know you now, she will never know you again.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-01-31 14:24:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Mennonite, start Mennonitin' in there!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-01-31 14:24:41
Link | Quote | Reply

this changes everything!
yep. you *** let our whiskey levels drop to sobering levels. (pun intended, FU)
That's because whiskey seemed to fucntion for you infidels like spinach functioned for popeye. I couldn't have you guys running around like that!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16388 16389 16390 ... 18549 18550 18551