Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-01-14 10:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Squishytaru said: »
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
For some reason, I'm very picky when it comes to shows on certain networks. For instance, I hate CBS with a passion (it should be changed to SCB: Senior Citizen Broadcasting) and most shows from Fox have a sorta trashy vibe (I'm thinking of stuff like Married with Children or back when they used to do When Animals Attack). ABC was awesome when I was a kid, but I hate it now because it feels like it's a channel made for kiddos (probably why I liked it back then). Out of all the national networks, I'd say I pretty much either go with NBC or PBS. NBC typically feels like it's the most professional network out of the bunch, and how can you go wrong with the same network that brought you 30 Rock, Community, Friends and Seinfeld? Also, PBS rocks because they're just awesome with their Red Greens and This Old Houses and Antiques Roadshows and their plethora of cooking shows.
Yes! ALL OF IT!!! YES! In addition to CBS just being a heaping pile of poo, 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Two Broke Girls'?!? It says so much about the US right now. "Joke" (and that's debatable) on a silver platter, that you are being served with the subtlety of being force-fed with a spatula while tethered to the chair. Don't forget the laugh track, or how will you know that it was funny at all? You're not positive that it was funny in the first place, but lets throw in this to reinforce it. Ughhhhhhhh...... Hey look!!! It's a new person! :D
There are never any good shows on tv to watch. That is why when a breaking bad comes around everyone loses their ***.
Breaking bad just seemed to be a meth rip off of Weeds. Granted it was better than weeds but not by much.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-01-14 10:44:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
For some reason, I'm very picky when it comes to shows on certain networks. For instance, I hate CBS with a passion (it should be changed to SCB: Senior Citizen Broadcasting) and most shows from Fox have a sorta trashy vibe (I'm thinking of stuff like Married with Children or back when they used to do When Animals Attack). ABC was awesome when I was a kid, but I hate it now because it feels like it's a channel made for kiddos (probably why I liked it back then). Out of all the national networks, I'd say I pretty much either go with NBC or PBS. NBC typically feels like it's the most professional network out of the bunch, and how can you go wrong with the same network that brought you 30 Rock, Community, Friends and Seinfeld? Also, PBS rocks because they're just awesome with their Red Greens and This Old Houses and Antiques Roadshows and their plethora of cooking shows.

Yes! ALL OF IT!!! YES!

In addition to CBS just being a heaping pile of poo, 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Two Broke Girls'?!? It says so much about the US right now.

"Joke" (and that's debatable) on a silver platter, that you are being served with the subtlety of being force-fed with a spatula while tethered to the chair. Don't forget the laugh track, or how will you know that it was funny at all? You're not positive that it was funny in the first place, but lets throw in this to reinforce it.

Ughhhhhhhh......

Hey look!!! It's a new person! :D

There are never any good shows on tv to watch. That is why when a breaking bad comes around everyone loses their ***.

We're going to miss 'Breaking Bad' so much. That was an amazing show! It really was!

Something, something...'The Wire'...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-01-14 10:46:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't worry, they will be trying to ressurect the series through Saul but I wish they would just let it die but then what do I care.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-01-14 10:51:05
Link | Quote | Reply

L 7!

[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-01-14 10:52:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
No reason for it to ever escalate to that level.
Agreed, civilized people should not come to threats, blows, and endangerment of life and other bodily harm, in general, not just at this place.

Not saying he deserved it or anything just the complete 180 in the diferent articles is interesting.
Yah thats a nice confusion, depends on who reports, silly media spinning them things?

Anna Ruthven said: »
It's Florida, he'll get away with it. If Rudy Eugene told authorities he was eating Ronald Poppo's face out of self defense, he'd have gotten away with it.
NOW THERES AN IMAGE!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-01-14 10:53:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't worry, they will be trying to ressurect the series through Skull but I wish they would just let it die but then what do I care.
>_>;

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-01-14 10:58:29
Link | Quote | Reply

morning there all.

Breaking bad just seemed to be a meth rip off of Weeds. Granted it was better than weeds but not by much.

I passed it off as such, & have only watched a few episodes. the few I have seen were really good, & I was probably missing a lot not having seen the rest.

...'The Wire'...

white people loved 'the wire'.

[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-01-14 11:00:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't worry, they will be trying to ressurect the series through Saul but I wish they would just let it die but then what do I care.

What would media be if not something successful ruined with a remake, spin off, or milked for all it is worth?

I think they should leave the series as is. I read about the possibility of cameos and I can't help but feel it cheapens the brand to the point of a grating 80's sitcom. You know?

Do you really think people can have a satisfying, well-rounded show exclusively based on simply Saul?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-01-14 11:00:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I was wrong yesterday. Archer still resides on FX. I missed all but 5 minutes of the sea lab one but caught all of the next one. The whole segway into Archer Vice!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-01-14 11:02:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I was wrong yesterday. Archer still resides on FX. I missed all but 5 minutes of the sea lab one but caught all of the next one. The whole segway into Archer Vice!

I fell asleep.

I have it recorded though.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-01-14 11:04:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »

I fell asleep.

I have it recorded though.

fired!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-01-14 11:04:46
Link | Quote | Reply

...'The Wire'...

white people loved 'the wire'.

I was sucked into it after the season with the ex cop teaching at an inner city school.

Oh yeah! Little Finger from GoT is in it!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-01-14 11:05:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Last season's opener was better.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-01-14 11:06:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
fired!

I qui-

O. I see then. well I'd like to say it was a business doing pleasure with you, skull poops on the clock, & I'm pretty sure z steals your prescription drugs when you're not looking.

*** you

*** you

*** you

you're cool

I'm out.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-01-14 11:10:24
Link | Quote | Reply

[skull poops on the clock

LMAO!

I forgot about that.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-01-14 11:11:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Does he still do that after our workplace pooper intervention?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-01-14 11:12:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I see the queen has time for television but not for gaming!
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-01-14 11:12:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I just like to spit out "I quit" real fast when one of the owners comes in here, like I think I'm about to be fired. it's fun.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-01-14 11:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

lol

idk, we'd have to ask....
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-01-14 11:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, but... (insert something clever here) so we tricked into pooping in his own car.

/lawnchair
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-01-14 11:23:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah...I like to spend time cozying up with my family and watching a bit 'o the tube more than being in a separate room in the evenings. Crazy, right? Who'd have though it!?!

Flav, I know what you're doing. I've seen you do it to others, and have had to defend your conduct to others, move on. I knew you were out to ruin my Monday morning by rehashing something from last week, and you bumped a thread specifically to bait Jassik. I know you're looking for an argument.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-01-14 11:23:44
Link | Quote | Reply

PARKER Edit: skully is a convicted and unrepentant workplace pooper!

evidence file

Yomisha Belmont said: »
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
I HATE YOU HOME TOILET!!!!!!!

I hate you.

you are one of those guys that comes to work and shits up the place, huh?

the broken home toilet is your rationale? fix that mf'er!!!!

I despise a workplace pooper...
I just had to say that I died of laughter while reading this at work but couldn't reply at the time. xD
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-01-14 11:28:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah...I like to spend time cozying up with my family and watching a bit 'o the tube more than being in a separate room in the evenings. Crazy, right? Who'd have though it!?! Flav, I know what you're doing. I've seen you do it to others, and have had to defend your conduct to others, move on. I knew you were out to ruin my Monday morning by rehashing something from last week, and you bumped a thread specifically to bait Jassik. I know you're looking for an argument.
Are you being serious?

Edit: Also, you don't have to defend my conduct to anyone lol. I don't so why would you have to?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-01-14 11:31:19
Link | Quote | Reply

/takesoutthewaterbottle

/spraysflav&z

no!

stop it!
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-01-14 11:31:47
Link | Quote | Reply

/takesoutthewaterbottle /spraysflav&z no! stop it!
This is my fault?
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-01-14 11:32:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not even sure what's going on here.
 Lakshmi.Flavin