First Page 2 3 ... 16312 16313 16314 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-12-19 13:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
What a joke... There is no stick up my *** and no one pissed in my cherios... no one near me has wronged me today either lol... No one has to do any of these things for me to express myself in the way I just did... I'll ask you what you expect when you come on this "unipmportant internet forum" and spout nonsense that no one wants to hear... If you want a pity party then go to RT or somewhere else... If you want to say extremely idiotic things like you did previously for no reason see above... say it here and this is the type of response you will see from time to time... get over it lol... or cry into your pillow every night... either or doesn't bother me...

You would tell someone to go see a psychologist wouldn't you... oh god... so good...
You were much nicer when you blocked me, you know that, right?

But seriously, relax dude. I'm not the one who is ranting and raving about what somebody else wrote. I'm not the one who is expressing their anger on an internet forum.

Yes, I did mention and expressed my frustration yesterday, but you know what, I got some pretty good ideas from people on what to do with this mistake of mine. I didn't have to attack people to vent my frustration either. Maybe you should try that out.

You obviously do not like me, I get that. I don't really mind you, however. There really isn't anyone I dislike, although some people's viewpoints of life are a little too jaded for my taste.

My suggestion for you, talk to somebody as to why you are being angry, instead of randomly attacking people on an unimportant forum. That gets you nowhere but very possibly drive your anger more when that person snaps back at you.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-19 13:38:19
Link | Quote | Reply

>:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-12-19 13:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Why do people always assume it's always someone elses fault? Oh someone else pissed you off so you're taking it out on me! No.. I'm speaking my mind because you said an incredibly large number of stupid things and I no longer wanted to not say anything... but please... let me make sure you know that this was all because of you! :)
You say an equal number of "stupid" things, and yet, I'm not throwing angry posts at you, or attacking you at all.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-19 13:42:39
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-12-19 13:52:20
Link | Quote | Reply

needs more live wire
[+]
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2013-12-19 14:13:11
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-19 14:13:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
What a joke... There is no stick up my *** and no one pissed in my cherios... no one near me has wronged me today either lol... No one has to do any of these things for me to express myself in the way I just did... I'll ask you what you expect when you come on this "unipmportant internet forum" and spout nonsense that no one wants to hear... If you want a pity party then go to RT or somewhere else... If you want to say extremely idiotic things like you did previously for no reason see above... say it here and this is the type of response you will see from time to time... get over it lol... or cry into your pillow every night... either or doesn't bother me... You would tell someone to go see a psychologist wouldn't you... oh god... so good...
You were much nicer when you blocked me, you know that.
I never blocked you... and if we're going this route it was much nicer when you weren't around... soo...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-19 14:14:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll reply to the rest later...
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-12-19 14:17:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Error displaying youtube video.

No no no no no no no no no no no... CUT!

PARKER!!! seize all the coldplay records and eat them.
/throws script across the room
they're all wrong for the mood!
/holds his hands out like a film director making a picture frame
think epic quest across the desert of eternity... more along the lines of conan the barbarian and a viking and mosin dressed up like william wallace wearing a kilt and the highlander and the black knight from king authur and a crusader knight templar guy and red sonja and jim kelly (from enter the dragon) and brunnhilde and they're riding horses and wild beasts across the sands...

and ACTION!!!!
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-19 14:19:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Flav's just an abrasive guy, and frankly his "tell it like it is no matter who it hurts" attitude is sometimes a necessity. Don't take it personally, he just calls 'em like he sees 'em.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-12-19 14:27:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Flav's just an abrasive guy, and frankly his "tell it like it is no matter who it hurts" attitude is sometimes a necessity. Don't take it personally, he just calls 'em like he sees 'em.
I'm kindof like that too I guess.

Maybe that's why we don't really get along...I'll try to keep that in mind.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-19 14:32:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Error displaying youtube video.

No no no no no no no no no no no... CUT!

PARKER!!! seize all the coldplay records and eat them.
/throws script across the room
they're all wrong for the mood!
/holds his hands out like a film director making a picture frame
think epic quest across the desert of eternity... more along the lines of conan the barbarian and a viking and mosin dressed up like william wallace wearing a kilt and the highlander and the black knight from king authur and a crusader knight templar guy and red sonja and jim kelly (from enter the dragon) and brunnhilde and they're riding horses and wild beasts across the sands...

and ACTION!!!!

I'll start posting Christmas ditties if it means other annoyances stop being annoying in our sanctuary.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-19 14:37:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you misinterpret my speech as anger and frustration... I am neither angered or frustrated... I say what's on my mind...

You expressed your frustration yesterday? It looked more like you wanted a pity party with a side of jealousy... you could have easily come in and said man... brutal day... my fiance just left me and I just got her an engagement gift and just ***man...

no you came in and went bling bling ***... feel sad for me that I spent mad cash and this *** still left me like we care that you dropped $20k on a necklace (which you had to edit to reflect just how much more it was)... you obviously failed to see that baubles and shinies didn't mean much to her and your neglect is what lost her... or whatever else... cuz personally I have no idea what happened... nor do i really care...

You think I dislike you? Honestly I don't care about you enough to dislike you... are you annoying? sometimes.. do I think you're a tool? Most definitely... so on and so on... Take it for what my speech actually is... whatevers on my mind at the time...

There was a whole lot of jibberish in your last little blurb here... people often misinterpret honesty being thrown back at them as anger because they don't want to hear it or are just oblivious... I'm a victim of this myself at times... We are a self absorbed peoples lol...

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Words of wisdom... and if you don't want to deal with it you already said you're aware that there is a block function...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-19 14:38:24
Link | Quote | Reply

It's all your fault hoppy!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-12-19 14:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
I'll start posting Christmas ditties if it means other annoyances stop being annoying in our sanctuary.

/pulls face off and runs away screaming

but I'm beginning to suspect it's a north coast thing.

We have a very aggressive style of talking and normal people are not used to it...I kept hearing other people talking about flav being abrasive but I am so used to that way of speaking I had never even noticed it... I think it's mostly canadians and southerners that are upset by it...

Southerners have that "nice way of putting people down" where "well isn't that nice" can also mean "go cram it sideways" and in akron or cleveland or detroit or chicago it is sometimes hard to find "actual words" in sentences with all the cursing/profanity... even in conversations among friends.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-19 14:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

It's all your fault hoppy!

It's not like I handed him an invitation. :/
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-12-19 14:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply

will the hoppies and the mennonites ever find peace in our lifetime?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-19 14:46:47
Link | Quote | Reply

You'll have to take that up with Mister Owl, but it seems like his answers only come in threes.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-12-19 14:48:01
Link | Quote | Reply

You'll have to take that up with Mister Owl, but it seems like his answers only come in threes.

I think that's Takei as the cow.
[+]
By fonewear 2013-12-19 14:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Internet forum tough guy incoming.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-19 14:54:32
Link | Quote | Reply

It was pretty funny today... some people were talking about that amish mafia stuff that I think is on idk A&E? Then they theorized that they weren't really the amish but in fact mennonites!
[+]
By fonewear 2013-12-19 15:00:28
Link | Quote | Reply

There is a difference between "telling it like it is" and being an *** it is a very fine line.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-12-19 15:04:05
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
There is a difference between "telling it like it is" and being an *** it is a very fine line.

we're *** that tell it like it is. there is no line
[+]
By fonewear 2013-12-19 15:05:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Well at least you aren't in denial.
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-12-19 15:22:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean, I used to think Flav's a tool too -- then I grew up and realized what an annoying *** I've been, too.

Pity parties get you nothing. Having to talk out an issue, or vocalize it, is one thing -- "oh woe is me", is another.

Looking back, Flav pretty much just pointed out when I was being a petulant kid instead of as mature as I'd like to think I am.

Thanks, Flav-bro!

Also, can confirm, us Northerners are *** ***.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-19 15:35:09
Link | Quote | Reply

It was pretty funny today... some people were talking about that amish mafia stuff that I think is on idk A&E? Then they theorized that they weren't really the amish but in fact mennonites!

What is it with that show?!? We were talking about it last night when I saw that it was DVRed. My reaction, "WTF is this?!?" Apparently, it's office gab for everyone.

EDIT: I would have held my ground if it weren't for the fact that both of us have to hear about it all the time.

/sigh
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-19 15:39:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said: »

No worries, Texans are *** too.
[+]
Server: Sargatanas
Game: FFXIV
user: Yomisha
By Yomisha Belmont 2013-12-19 15:43:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Gonna put your *** to sleep with a lullaby! Caaaaaaaaaaalm.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-12-19 15:44:50
Link | Quote | Reply

My sample size of 2 states that Texan women are pretty *** awesome, nice, but protective, and wildly smart.

Also, as an aside, I had no *** clue the Alamo was still around -- I always thoughts why we were supposed to remember it.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-19 15:52:40
Link | Quote | Reply

My sample size of 2 states that Texan women are pretty *** awesome, nice, but protective, and wildly smart.

Also, as an aside, I had no *** clue the Alamo was still around -- I always thoughts why we were supposed to remember it.

D'awww! Charming North-easterners!

The original outer walls aren't there, and I think there was a munitions building that was scrapped, if I remember correctly. IDK...Seventh grade Texas History was a long time ago.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16312 16313 16314 ... 18549 18550 18551