[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-12-18 15:29:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
In the once glorious kingdom, now homeless shelter for angry oldsters, of NI, Narnia is any place that does not use and recognize the eastern time zone as the only time zone that ever should have existed...
Damn oldsters!

Leeching off the FFXIAH system, while us hardworking posters support you lazy ***!

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
If you're going to lurk you have to start from the beginning of the thread to understand and appreciate all the rich facets of NI
I thought NI was that magical little place you leave all the beer you drank earlier and came out either up or down, along with prom date...special....yeah, not going there >.>
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-18 15:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
I thought NI was that magical little place you leave all the beer you drank earlier and came out either up or down, along with prom date...special....yeah, not going there >.>

that doesn't even make sense. no one knows where "there" is, so go all you like.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-18 15:35:34
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-12-18 15:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ni... is what's left of the lands of a once glorious kingdom. One which, in its prime, garnered much respect and harbored great power.

However, what we see now is but a shell, inhabited by those who cling ever so carefully to its brittle structures or else simply find affection toward a land that matches their own decaying human coil.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-18 15:37:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Ni... is what's left of the lands of a once glorious kingdom. One which, in its prime, garnered much respect and harbored great power.

However, what we see now is but a shell, inhabited by those who cling ever so carefully to its brittle structures or else simply find affection toward a land that matches their own decaying human coil.
Says the guy who tried to be its regent for a month or two.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-12-18 15:38:12
Link | Quote | Reply

What happened btw?

/doesn't know the history of FFXIAH
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-12-18 15:38:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

and utterly failed. :< I am no ruler and never should have tried to be.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-12-18 15:41:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ruling is basically an unpaid and unappreciated babysitting job.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-18 15:41:30
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't make us join RT! There's too many scary and confusing children!

Booze, work-bitchin', family-bitchin', games, music, reminiscing, bitchin' about these damn kids on our lawns, and whatever silliness runs across our minds only! >:

Don't make me sic the Shredderman on you, darling Spathy!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-18 15:42:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ni... is what's left of the lands of a once glorious kingdom. One which, in its prime, garnered much respect and harbored great power. However, what we see now is but a shell, inhabited by those who cling ever so carefully to its brittle structures or else simply find affection toward a land that matches their own decaying human coil.
That's because no one respects you or your emo wine drinking festivals...
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-18 15:43:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

There's nothing emo about vino!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-18 15:44:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
I never said there was...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-12-18 15:44:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Booze, work-bitchin', family-bitchin', games, music, reminiscing, bitchin' about these damn kids on our lawns, and whatever silliness runs across our minds only! >:

sounds like Random Thoughts is just a bitching fest...
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-12-18 15:46:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey not all of us are children, I'm very old!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-12-18 15:46:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not telling you to go anywhere. If this is where you wish to reside, whether it be because you feel you belong here, or you feel more connected with people who enter here than others, what right do I have to stop you.

No, he's right. I'm an emotional wreck of an alcoholic. But that's a story for another time.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-18 15:47:12
Link | Quote | Reply

No, RT is anime, "I have a freckle on my arm that looks like Pikachu!", sex, and whatever.

The bolded is what we do.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-18 15:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not telling you to go anywhere. If this is where you wish to reside, whether it be because you feel you belong here, or you feel more connected with people who enter here than others, what right do I have to stop you.

No, he's right. I'm an emotional wreck of an alcoholic. But that's a story for another time.

Not being serious, Spath. :(
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-12-18 15:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

No, RT is anime, "I have a freckle on my arm that looks like Pikachu!", sex, and whatever.

The bolded is what we do.
Ah, misunderstood, sorry
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-18 16:00:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I blame this on you as well Z... For shame hoppy...

Cheering for underdogs and scooping up strays bites me in the *** sometimes.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-12-18 16:14:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ni is a place where the drinks aren't sweetened to appeal to the masses. The whiskeydrinks are strong, the martinis are dry, and the scotch is neat. We wear monicles and scoff at everyone else. Not because we think we're better, but because we believe in having something nice. It's an on going project and a refuge. a retreat to the world of our youth unhindered by the refusal to let go of it by others. It's what brings us together and seperates us from the masses. It's our top shelf slice of heaven. It's close enough to rt to appreciate it without being exposed to it. Like a luxury high rise built in the midst of a sprawling cest pool. We swam through til we realized how dirty it was and climbed to the shore like evolution fast forwarding us from the water to walking upright in the blink of a click. It is our precious and it shall be clasped vigorously until the part we love eventually fades and slips from our fingers forever.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-12-18 16:20:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
Ni is a place where the drinks aren't sweetened to appeal to the masses. The whiskeydrinks are strong, the martinis are dry, and the scotch is neat. We wear monicles and scoff at everyone else. Not because we think we're better, but because we believe in having something nice. It's an on going project and a refuge. a retreat to the world of our youth unhindered by the refusal to let go of it by others. It's what brings us together and seperates us from the masses. It's our top shelf slice of heaven. It's close enough to rt to appreciate it without being exposed to it. Like a luxury high rise built in the midst of a sprawling cest pool. We swam through til we realized how dirty it was and climbed to the shore like evolution fast forwarding us from the water to walking upright in the blink of a click. It is our precious and it shall be clasped vigorously until the part we love eventually fades and slips from our fingers forever.
aka you guys are old farts...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-12-18 16:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats why the doorman looks at you like you don't belong. Class has nothing to do with age and everything to do with attitude.
[+]
By fonewear 2013-12-18 16:26:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I like everything about this post.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2013-12-18 16:26:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats why the doorman looks at you like you don't belong. Class has nothing to do with age and everything to do with attitude.
I'm only classy when I need to be.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-18 16:28:00
Link | Quote | Reply

/sniff

That... was beautiful, man.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-12-18 16:30:32
Link | Quote | Reply

/sniff

That... was beautiful, man.

No. You're beautiful man.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-18 16:32:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Do I also get extra olives?

/wipes tear from cheek

EDIT: Where's Zero?
[+]
By fonewear 2013-12-18 16:34:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Martini has to be extra dry with no more than three olives.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16309 16310 16311 ... 18549 18550 18551