Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-17 14:32:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
for shame hoppy... for shame... you called in a mod? /dissapoint

I know. I'm just getting sick of it.

They whined, turned tail to run in October and November, and then we got the /fingerwag, but agreed to oblige. Now, they're exhibiting the same behavior that we all were in trouble for.

Lost my patience. :/

There's something Nausi said that was deleted.

EDIT: Lots of edits. I banged that out fast and can't type for ***today, apparently.

/cringe
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-17 14:33:15
Link | Quote | Reply

way lame hoppy... way lame... you called in the man??? mann???? /dissapoint
In hippie speak

Zah, I don't struggle much with english, other than some speach problems too, where my head thinks in spanish structure and comes out backwards in english, so I end up sounding similar to yoda.

My biggest beef with english is there are more exceptions to rules than rules. -_-

That and who the *** is suppose to know what "remit" means??? /flips table. I HATE YOU ENGLISH! JUST SAY "SEND US MONEY YOU DUMBASS"
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-12-17 14:36:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
In hippie speak

Zah, I don't struggle much with english, other than some speach problems too, where my head thinks in spanish structure and comes out backwards in english, so I end up sounding similar to yoda.

My biggest beef with english is there are more exceptions to rules than rules. -_-

That and who the *** is suppose to know what "remit" means??? /flips table. I HATE YOU ENGLISH! JUST SAY "SEND US MONEY YOU DUMBASS"

I have similar problem due to using Japanese so much for the last 8 years. English is my first language, but professionally Japanese was my primary language for a while. What catches me up is that in Japanese there isn't a word for "the" or "a"/"an" and sometimes I find myself omitting them when writing in English.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-12-17 14:38:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
I randomly just stumbled upon this:

Florida Man Tries To Trade Live Alligator For Pack Of Beer At Convenience Store
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/17/trade-alligator-for-beer_n_4459209.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

Quote:
Things that are frowned upon, even in Miami: trying to trade an alligator for pack of beer at a convenience store.

Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission officials say that's exactly what happened when a man identified by NBC6 as Fernando Caignet Aguilera attempted to barter at the Santa Maria Market in Allapattah on December 10. The store clerk called authorities, who arrived to find the four-foot alligator alive at the scene.

"This is absolutely bizarre, I can't imagine somebody wanting to barter a live four-foot alligator for a 12-pack of beer, it makes no sense to me," FWC spokesman Jorge Pino told NBC.

Aguilera reportedly told FWC officials at the scene that he had spotted the gator at local park and managed to catch it, then headed to the store in hopes he could get some beer in exchange. He received three citations for illegal capture instead.

The alligator, who was discovered in good health, was re-released.

God dammit Florida, you make it too easy. ._.

I wouldn't have made the trade since I would have felt like I was ripping the guy off, a 4' alligator is > a 12 pack of beer in terms of $... besides the fact they stink and wouldn't know where to keep it.

Throw him an extra pack of beer and some Slim Jims then.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-17 14:40:35
Link | Quote | Reply

In hippie speak

I have similar problem due to using Japanese so much for the last 8 years. English is my first language, but professionally Japanese was my primary language for a while. What catches me up is that in Japanese there isn't a word for "the" or "a"/"an" and sometimes I find myself omitting them when writing in English.

It seems like Chinese, Japanese, and Korean would be some of the hardest to learn. Certain inflections can completely change a word, right? No articles? Hmmm...So when you're referring to something specifically with the use of "the", it comes off in the general sense? I'm confused.

How long were you in Japan? I remember you mentioning that.

I like travel stories!!!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2013-12-17 14:40:53
Link | Quote | Reply

for shame hoppy... for shame... you called in a mod? /dissapoint

LOL
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-17 14:43:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Now, I'm really curious as to how different conjugations look in Eastern languages. German, Spanish, and French are easy enough.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-12-17 14:43:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Quick, its a mod. Hide the weed and hookers.

Haiiiiii mod. We're just here playing Apples to Apples. See? Nothing here but harmless fun. Need a backrub or a granola bar? I have some organic cherry juice in the fridge too.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-17 14:44:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I can see why it is difficult to learn English for the Hispanic folk coming here. It's not easy. >_<
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-17 14:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Just going to throw out the fact that I fessed up to it and I'm not playing innocent about summoning a mod, unlike others. ***! Trespass among trespasses!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-17 14:48:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Just going to throw out the fact that I fessed up to it and I'm not playing innocent about summoning a mod, unlike others. ***! Trespass among trespasses!
I can totally see you summoning them like in Naruto!
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-12-17 14:49:02
Link | Quote | Reply

It's ok, we all have to summon Satan a mod from time to time.

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-17 14:52:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Japanese guys sound awesome when they're pissed off.

if I ever have a ton of *** you money, I'm going to have to hire someone to yell at people in japanese so that I may laugh like a stoned hyena.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-17 14:54:17
Link | Quote | Reply

oooowwwww skull my eyes, gtfo of here with that ***.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-17 14:54:23
Link | Quote | Reply

It's ok, we all have to summon Satan a mod from time to time.

That's why I keep chickens around. They're seldom used though.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-12-17 14:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2013-12-17 14:57:25
Link | Quote | Reply

In hippie speak

It seems like Chinese, Japanese, and Korean would be some of the hardest to learn. Certain inflections can completely change a word, right? No articles? Hmmm...So when you're referring to something specifically with the use of "the", it comes off in the general sense? I'm confused.

How long were you in Japan? I remember you mentioning that.

I like travel stories!!!

When I was 15 for a good month, then out of college was there for just under a year.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-12-17 15:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Japanese guys sound awesome when they're pissed off.

if I ever have a ton of *** you money, I'm going to have to hire someone to yell at people in japanese so that I may laugh like a stoned hyena.

My friend jeffy was raised in japan until he was 16 and was a 6'2" blond haired blue eyed poster boy for aryan supermen.... "how you say? __________" was about the depth of his english. he picked it up eventually but when he got drunk or angry he went all to pieces and couldn't remember english.

which was hilarious when the waitress once corrected his pronunciation at the sushi place... he went off on her for about twenty minutes... and although I spoke no japanese at all I understood exactly what he was saying... just by the tone of his screed.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-17 15:04:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I love how with the right amount of liquor & patience we all speak the same language.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-17 15:05:33
Link | Quote | Reply

oooowwwww skull my eyes, gtfo of here with that ***.
No.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-12-17 15:08:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I love how with the right amount of liquor & patience we all speak the same language.

Everyone looks better too.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-17 15:10:39
Link | Quote | Reply

No.

and you wanted to live in my tool shed....

you are dead to me sir.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-17 15:12:17
Link | Quote | Reply

But who got the yoshi egg!

Also, my boss, back when he was in charge of warehouse, would speak louder and slower to spanish speakers that didn't know english. "STACK. THE. MIRROR." was a running joke for years due to this. XD
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-17 15:13:49
Link | Quote | Reply

DEAD. TO. ME.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-17 15:20:35
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-17 15:23:06
Link | Quote | Reply

you two quit taking RT's in here!
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-17 15:23:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
Sakura is *** booooo
True but chose that pic due to Zah was the summoner of the mod so had to include a female. Needs more Hinata IMO.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2013-12-17 15:24:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Dammit, I HATE you. I want a pig as a pet but I lack the space for one...

Adorable little cute misunderstood creatures. They can wallow in the pool of my heart anyday.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-12-17 15:29:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Dammit, I HATE you. I want a pig as a pet but I lack the space for one...

Adorable little cute misunderstood creatures. They can wallow in the pool of my heart anyday.

get one of those mini pigs... mmmm mini bacon
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16304 16305 16306 ... 18549 18550 18551