First Page 2 3 ... 16292 16293 16294 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-12 12:47:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Youre the hippy! and probably because Magnus called him one... youre so impressionable...

I played with Spence outside of here for a while. I have a better gauge on him then I do you. He's been in my corner a couple of times, so I'll shamelessly extend that courtesy to him too. There's only a handful of genuinely awesome guys left amongst the regular denizens of AH.

So, yeah...I'm a little pissy about this. If it was just because he has been too busy, fine, but if it's over saying something that multiple people are thinking...Excuse my Little Polly Pissy Pants for making an appearance.

Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
I think spence just snapped and I'm not sure why. Randomly called me a waste of space out of no where after not talking to him for the longest time :| then he erased it and raged quit.

Well, I would have never thought you'd bear the brunt of someone's rage on here. Of all the people on here...Sorry Chuuu. I know that apology is pretty worthless when it's not from the source.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-12 12:49:31
Link | Quote | Reply

you're all a bunch of stinky hippies.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-12 12:53:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ludoggy said: »
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »
(well...I haven't played in a couple of months)

we need to get your significant other more excited about getting his ps4....

I haven't been able to find one ANYWHERE, so I'm on a waiting list. :/
Sounds like the perfect time to get off the peasant list and join the master race

The big baby want his PS4, so I was going to oblige for Christmas, but...That's not working out well so far. I probably should have dumped money into a better laptop, so he could have the PS3 until PS4 sales simmer down.

Oh well! Shoulda, woulda, coulda.

/shrug

EDIT: XIV was the first MMO I was consoling it up for. Not sure if like. :/
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
Server: Asura
user: chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-12-12 12:54:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I would have never thought you'd bear the brunt of someone's rage on here. Of all the people on here...Sorry Chuuu. I know that apology is pretty worthless when it's not from the source.
It's alright I had more a of a chuckle if anything. Just couldn't wrap my head around this rage that was from anime boobs.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-12 12:56:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, but Flav is the STINKIEST of the hippies!

I went and rolled in the mud, Flav is still stinkier.

You hot-boxed for two hours straight, Flav is still stinkier.

I don't know what it is!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-12 13:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Youre the hippy! and probably because Magnus called him one... youre so impressionable...

I played with Spence outside of here for a while. I have a better gauge on him then I do you. He's been in my corner a couple of times, so I'll shamelessly extend that courtesy to him too. There's only a handful of genuinely awesome guys left amongst the regular denizens of AH.

So, yeah...I'm a little pissy about this. If it was just because he has been too busy, fine, but if it's over saying something that multiple people are thinking...Excuse my Little Polly Pissy Pants for making an appearance.

I think spence just snapped and I'm not sure why. Randomly called me a waste of space out of no where after not talking to him for the longest time :| then he erased it and raged quit.

Ahhh I misread what you said there at first lol...

Spence was okay... never really talked to the dude...

Where did litle miss polly pissy pants come from!?

Chuuu is cool...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-12 13:12:10
Link | Quote | Reply

This???? from you?! Mos...

I don't know what it is!
So you put that in my place!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-12 13:16:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Where did litle miss polly pissy pants come from!?

Chuuu is cool...

She comes out on here from time to time. She gets shoved back into her corner pretty quick though.

Yep. Didn't think Spence would say something like that to Chuuu. Least deserving of people on here.

I don't know what it is!
So you put that in my place!

You knew what you were in for when you started consorting with the pseudo-hippies. LOL!
[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-12-12 13:18:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Chuuu is cool...
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-12 13:18:30
Link | Quote | Reply

But youre not a psuedo hippy and Ive associated with you for awhile now!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-12 13:20:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Chuuu is cool...

That was really cute. I took my nephew to see it over Thanksgiving weekend. I wish we had more ice skating rinks in the malls around here.

[+]
 Asura.Chuuuuu
By Asura.Chuuuuu 2013-12-12 13:21:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I watched it last night, was cute.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-12 13:40:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Now I wish my nephew was making the trek up to my parents' home in DFW. I haven't been ice skating in ages! I'm not sure if my nephew has even had a chance to try ice skating yet.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-12 13:50:16
Link | Quote | Reply

mwhahahaha

sry, I just like supporting z's goofy ideas.

I haven't been ice skating in ages!

I went last year, I'm just as good as I ever was, except that now I'm terrified of falling..... lol

O Flav Chimi called a lil' while ago, long story short we're off the hook on helping with titan until Dag gets there.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-12 13:55:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't been ice skating in ages!

I went last year, I'm just as good as I ever was, except that now I'm terrified of falling..... lol

Did you bust your tailbone a couple of times? LOL! The last time I went, I discovered just how much my right knee was messed up from years of wear and tear in my youth. Not fun!
[+]
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-12-12 14:03:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Chuu is cool. I like that girl. ^^ And so's Spence, and Mag, and Mos, and Flav, and Zah, and Nik, and... I actually can't think of anyone off the top here that I don't like. There have been folks here in the past that I wasn't keen on, but they've all moved on. And I do snap more than I should in political nonsense threads, but I usually forget who I snapped at. (Plus a difference of political opinion doesn't mean I don't like them anyways. I like them, just not their opinion.) I even started December off for snapping at my dad because he won't refer to my adopted little sister as his daughter. Oh yes she is sir! But snapping is not the same as disliking. Whatever.

Anyways. How's your Thursday going? ^^ I get to surface mount all day long and chatter with CCL. I like chatting with her, she might be nuts but she's also one of my favorite people at work. Even with the meowing. It's kinda cute.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-12 14:04:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Did you bust your tailbone a couple of times? LOL!

nah, I did great. got a little ballsy for a bit, & almost took a spill @ 15-20mph, that put me back into my 3 decades old place.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-12 14:06:19
Link | Quote | Reply

one of the ladies around here brought rice crispy treats made with fruity pebbles. /drools..... I'd turn into a diabetic if these we around more!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-12 14:57:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Im actually gonna try for titan tonight i think lol...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-12 15:01:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
Chuu is cool. I like that girl. ^^ And so's Spence, and Mag, and Mos, and Flav, and Zah, and Nik, and... I actually can't think of anyone off the top here that I don't like. There have been folks here in the past that I wasn't keen on, but they've all moved on. And I do snap more than I should in political nonsense threads, but I usually forget who I snapped at. (Plus a difference of political opinion doesn't mean I don't like them anyways. I like them, just not their opinion.) I even started December off for snapping at my dad because he won't refer to my adopted little sister as his daughter. Oh yes she is sir! But snapping is not the same as disliking. Whatever.

Anyways. How's your Thursday going? ^^ I get to surface mount all day long and chatter with CCL. I like chatting with her, she might be nuts but she's also one of my favorite people at work. Even with the meowing. It's kinda cute.

I miss you and Yomi, Leila-bug! Hard not to sometimes in the political threads. That's snap-worthy!

Ready for Friday, we're finally moving into the new house. We hired my friend's husband's family's (that's a mouthful of possessives) moving company. They're coming in tomorrow night. We have to keep it low-key Friday, but once we get everything done on Saturday, the love-bug will be grilling rib-eyes and boiling crablegs for a delayed birthday bonanza. Another friend volunteered for baby duty while we move, so I am ready for impending goofiness.

I need to sift through 'The Chronicles of CCL'. She meows too?!?
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-12 15:21:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel like I'm in trouble.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-12 15:23:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
You are...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-12 15:23:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

Nope. Just being pissy for the sake of being pissy, I guess.

EDIT: I mean...YES! Fire and brimstone!

/spits acid
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-12 15:29:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I see. I'll send for my things.

[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-12 15:32:13
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Minus the obvious lyrics that can be ousted.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-12 15:37:26
Link | Quote | Reply

the love-bug will be grilling rib-eyes and boiling crablegs for a delayed birthday bonanza. Another friend volunteered for baby duty while we move, so I am ready for impending goofiness.

happy birthday? tomorrow?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-12 16:29:17
Link | Quote | Reply

the love-bug will be grilling rib-eyes and boiling crablegs for a delayed birthday bonanza. Another friend volunteered for baby duty while we move, so I am ready for impending goofiness.

happy birthday? tomorrow?

In keeping with the GIF theme from yesterday...

Now I'm in the mood to watch 'Atonement' again.

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-12 17:01:38
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2013-12-12 19:58:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I miss you and Yomi, Leila-bug! Hard not to sometimes in the political threads. That's snap-worthy!

Ready for Friday, we're finally moving into the new house. We hired my friend's husband's family's (that's a mouthful of possessives) moving company. They're coming in tomorrow night. We have to keep it low-key Friday, but once we get everything done on Saturday, the love-bug will be grilling rib-eyes and boiling crablegs for a delayed birthday bonanza. Another friend volunteered for baby duty while we move, so I am ready for impending goofiness.

I need to sift through 'The Chronicles of CCL'. She meows too?!?

Aw ;; I miss you too! I don't come to Ni very often. :-( I hope you have a rad time for the birthday bonanza!

CCL is too funny. She meows along to the radio, and she meows the cat food commercial song, she just likes to meow. In situations where someone would normally say "Oh" or something like that, she'll meow instead.

She got in trouble a while ago though because there was a cat outside that she thought was stray so she went out to catch it and spent like 20 minutes on the clock trying, then clocked out for lunch an hour earlier and took a 3-hour lunch. She's supposed to take half hour lunches. :-( I told the boss that was a lot of my fault too, because I'd pointed the cat out to her to begin with and because after she spent 20 minutes chasing it the boss was getting pretty mad, so I told her she should wait until her lunch or until the end of the day. I also apologized to her because I felt partly responsible for her getting in trouble, but she told me that she was already planning to go catch it on her lunch before I suggested it, so I made no difference. :-( Still. She's been on her best behavior since then.

She annoyed everyone last week or so because she was trying to grandmother one of the boys (giving him life advice that he didn't want all. day. long.) and she kept talking to me when I had my headphones on. But that's just because she's so lonely. Her kids are kinda lax on talking to her, I think. Her son tends to only talk to her when he needs a babysitter for his kid, and her daughter lives all the way in New York so she can never see her.

She's a sweet old, lonely old, crazy old lady. I'd rather hang out with her all day than my other coworkers. They might not be so crazy, but they also aren't so sweet. <3
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-12 20:12:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder
Had to.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16292 16293 16294 ... 18549 18550 18551