Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-11 16:13:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Well, that's good. It probably comes more fluidly when you don't have an observer. Exams for los ninos next week, I assume?
Oh, it definitely will. I'll still have to do things according to the curriculum set before me, but I won't have to work with assessments created by another person. Everything I do will be crafted by me, so if anyone will know what my students need to do to pass my class, I will. That was a huge issue this past semester; everything I did was based off of what my mentor teacher wanted me to do. It'll be nice not having to deal with that ***. Also, no exams for the kiddos; we were going to, but the program we were going to use for their CRT tests sorta doesn't exist anymore, so I'm having them write essays until Monday, then we're just going to close out the year with the film version of Pride & Prejudice. Also, I was thinking of bringing my guitar to class and serenading them because I keep telling them I'm a musician and they'e been hounding to hear my stuff.

We want NOTHING and EVERYTHING! LOL! Hopefully, it will all work itself out. Sorry to hear.
I'm not too worried. At this point, even if I got a girlfriend, I wouldn't be able to do much with her. I figure that I'll actually try dating for real once I'm on my own and am getting money in on a steady basis. I'm not dismissing it entirely, but I'm not too worried if things don't pan out.

Keira Knightly version?

Add 'Anna Karenina' as a two for one special!

Only gal I'd go for.

That's probably the most responsible decision. Are you planning on staying in AZ after you graduate anyway?
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-11 16:20:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, the Kiera Knightly version. I've never read P&P, nor have I watched any of the films, so this will be new to me. That's okay though, because I've got the hots for her bony ***.

Are you planning on staying in AZ after you graduate anyway?
Yes and no. I have to stick around so I can build up some funds, plus I signed up for this program where I would stay in a Title 1 inner-city school for four years and they would forgive like 5k of my loans. Once I have the funds up though, I definitely want to move north. I was thinking either back to Wisconsin or maybe somewhere on the northwest coast like Oregon or Washington.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-11 16:21:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I was thinking either back to Wisconsin or maybe somewhere on the northwest coast like Oregon or Washington.
Where winter exists??? /nods in approval
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-11 16:24:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
I was thinking either back to Wisconsin or maybe somewhere on the northwest coast like Oregon or Washington.
I miss winter and snow. I think that's why I've been hating Christmas as of late. Without the snow, it's just not Christmas to me.
[+]
 Phoenix.Michiiru
Server: Phoenix
user: Michiiru
By Phoenix.Michiiru 2013-12-11 16:25:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I miss winter and snow. I think that's why I've been hating Christmas as of late. Without the snow, it's just not Christmas to me.

THANK YOU!!!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-11 16:27:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems like I may have supporters of my plan to bring Winter back for White Christmases!
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-11 16:27:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Michiiru said: »

THANK YOU!!!
You know I do what I do when I do what I do.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-11 16:28:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder how....Spence deals with Christmas being down under, where its summer....
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-11 16:32:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, the Kiera Knightly version. I've never read P&P, nor have I watched any of the films, so this will be new to me. That's okay though, because I've got the hots for her bony ***.

I think I need to give it another try now that I'm older. At thirteen, it's not like you have that much relationship experience to draw from. Although, I remember Austen being overly sulky. Then again, so were the Brontes, but I enjoyed 'Wuthering Heights' a bit more when I was in my mid-twenties than when I was in high school.

Are you planning on staying in AZ after you graduate anyway?

Yes and no. I have to stick around so I can build up some funds, plus I signed up for this program where I would stay in a Title 1 inner-city school for four years and they would forgive like 5k of my loans. Once I have the funds up though, I definitely want to move north. I was thinking either back to Wisconsin or maybe somewhere on the northwest coast like Oregon or Washington.

Understandable.

EDIT: Not going to revisit 'Jane Eyre' ever though.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-11 16:33:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder how....Spence deals with Christmas being down under, where its summer....

Spence told me that he's pretty much done with this place this morning. You may never know.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-11 16:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

You know what I miss??? getting the lil Yoshi eggs... ; ;
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-11 16:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah well row doesn't miss you, so get over it!

huzzah, pooped on skull's party again.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-11 16:42:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a little white line in one of my screens now....

did I break something?

Obama?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-11 16:42:51
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-11 16:44:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Not going to revisit 'Jane Eyre' ever though.
I actually didn't hate Jane Eyre as much as I thought I would. I do love Wuthering Heights, though. It's so deliciously dark and brooding.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-11 16:49:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually didn't hate Jane Eyre as much as I thought I would. I do love Wuthering Heights, though. It's so deliciously dark and brooding.

Heathcliff always reminds me of 'The Count of Monte Cristo'. Heathcliff, why you gotta be so mean?

EDIT: Well, crap! I revisited 'Wuthering Heights' on a whim when I was in a sulky period over a relationship, so that might be why I liked it the second time around.

/shrug
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-11 16:50:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Heathcliff always reminds me of 'The Count of Monte Cristo'. Heathcliff, why you gotta be so mean?

???? D:
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-11 16:51:21
Link | Quote | Reply

His adopted sister won't reciprocate his love, so naturally he has to destroy EVERYTHING.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-12-11 16:52:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Spence told me that he's pretty much done with this place this morning. You may never know.
ahh yes the cartoon boob debacle of 2013...
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2013-12-11 16:53:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Spence was a waste of space anyway ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-11 16:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

What? What did I miss?
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-11 16:53:26
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao wat.....
[+]
 Asura.Ludoggy
Server: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2013-12-11 16:54:37
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/18542/random-thoughtswhat-are-you-thinking/13856/#2516434
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-11 16:54:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Spency seems so cynical as of late. That'll be one less member of the '84 Team. Saddening.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-12-11 16:57:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Spency seems so cynical as of late. That'll be one less member of the '84 Team. Saddening.
It grows with age....just you wait...one day...IT'LL HAPPEN TO YOU!!!

Also, sorry about the "you're" before, honest mistake. I really make an hearty attempt to put apostrophes where they belong. =/
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-12-11 16:58:17
Link | Quote | Reply

hahahahaha.

that's pretty funny stuff. it's also been going on for years, hence my proud squatting in Ni since '12! lol. that's like going to a football game & being pissed there's people drinking. ***, I'd be more confused if there weren't anime & pokeman talk in RT.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-12-11 16:58:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Our triad though! Just rip my heart out! I totally agree with him, but I guess I've just become more and more desensitized to it. I was wondering why it seemed so abrupt.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-12-11 17:00:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, sorry about the "you're" before, honest mistake. I really make an hearty attempt to put apostrophes where they belong. =/
Dude, you don't have to apologize; we all make mistakes. Allah knows I have. I just thought you did it blatantly to mess with me or something. If anything, it got a chuckle outta me. Sorry for the grammar police thing if you took me seriously.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16290 16291 16292 ... 18549 18550 18551