FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 16224 16225 16226 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-11-05 09:19:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Need to get you on the anti red bull patch. Couldn't care less if you smoke, but red bull is bad for you.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-05 09:20:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
Need to get you on the anti red bull patch. Couldn't care less if you smoke, but red bull is bad for you.

my grandma says that too >.<
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-05 09:21:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
We always have January! There's a chance for a new shutdown thread! LOL!
Local News Guy

Zah, I really think you will like this clip. Maybe?

Nothing came up. :/
Try this one?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-05 09:44:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh! Smoking thread. I have to say, I do miss a cigarette with my first cup of coffee. It's agony when people are smoking while drinking too.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-05 09:45:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh! Smoking thread. I have to say, I do miss a cigarette with my first cup of coffee. It's agony when people are smoking while drinking too.

lmao @ your shinanigans in randomP&R
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-05 09:46:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »

I couldn't help it this morning.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-11-05 09:56:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi, friends.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-05 09:57:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said: »
Hi, friends.
Hey bud, how goes it over in, Hoboken?
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-05 09:57:55
Link | Quote | Reply

sup
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-11-05 09:59:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi, friends.

*** cold. I'm considering Texas very strongly. Land is cheap and I get to own cows (which makes land tax free, apparently), which means I get to make my own steak...

How y'all doing?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-11-05 10:01:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I couldn't help it this morning.

yukon cornelius ftw!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-05 10:01:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I get to own cows

that's a ***load of work, buddy.

How y'all doing?

well! thanks.

god damn snow storm here again though.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-05 10:02:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi, friends.

*** cold. I'm considering Texas very strongly. Land is cheap and I get to own cows (which makes land tax free, apparently), which means I get to make my own steak...

How y'all doing?
Wait?? Having Cows makes land tax free??? (Runs this idea as a way to give the bird to the IRS, or something...)

I always dream of building a cult out on land and making myself a tax free entity by making up some religion and having followers. Why??? Taxes....
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-05 10:07:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait?? Having Cows makes land tax free???

ag exemptions, ect.

one cool thing I did learn about stupid, no basement having, texas, was that the government can't take your land for monies owed, they can put a lien on it, naturally, but they can't kick your *** off. homestead something law.

legit.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-05 10:10:56
Link | Quote | Reply

ag exemptions, ect.
Still exempt with AG thingies in the SD too???

I'd ask the woman but my phone is acting up.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-05 10:15:39
Link | Quote | Reply

idk about exempt, but huge deductions. it's starting to be a problem in the hills, where yuppies have been moving in from east / west coast, building monolithic mansions, and the land still being zoned for ag. it's so funny. so it basically turns into a pissing match between locals who are paying normal taxes, then wannabe cowboy California boy who buys a ranch, builds a mansion on the land, & calls it ag land, so pays little to no taxes.

wow does it piss these boys off. lol, I live in an unincorporated suburb, so no if it relates to me, I just get to watch & laugh.

same with city politics.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-05 10:19:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait?? Having Cows makes land tax free???

ag exemptions, ect.

one cool thing I did learn about stupid, no basement having, texas, was that the government can't take your land for monies owed, they can put a lien on it, naturally, but they can't kick your *** off. homestead something law.

legit.

That was bad in 2008/9. The BF, at the time, did residential property management and the people who actually lived in their homes who had a lien placed against the property would just book it, run, and leave the properties in shambles just for the shits and giggles factor. Those who bought up properties from out-of-state and had a lien placed on their homes would just forget about it.

Some people had liens placed on properties just for not paying their HOA dues, which you would expect someone who owned a home in a gated sub-division with a new construction house that is valued around $300,000 would have enough to fork over $300/semi-annually for their HOA dues! Especially, if it's a damn investment property that they're simply renting out.

/grumbles

Carpetbaggers!

EDIT: Not sure about exemptions, but tax deductions...yeah. Then again, it's not as though I pay attention to farmer and rancher woes.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-05 10:22:24
Link | Quote | Reply

idk about exempt, but huge deductions. it's starting to be a problem in the hills, where yuppies have been moving in from east / west coast, building monolithic mansions, and the land still being zoned for ag. it's so funny. so it basically turns into a pissing match between locals who are paying normal taxes, then wannabe cowboy California boy who buys a ranch, builds a mansion on the land, & calls it ag land, so pays little to no taxes.

wow does it piss these boys off. lol, I live in an unincorporated suburb, so no if it relates to me, I just get to watch & laugh.

same with city politics.
Damn city boys!!! Who do they think they are?! With their imported cars...and...fancy boots...bad tans...and not paying taxes... >_>
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-11-05 10:37:06
Link | Quote | Reply

which means I get to make my own steak...

I advise you to visit a nearby cow farm and slaughterhouse before proceeding with this plan. Tell them you are interested in learning about cows and offer to work for them for free for a couple days over a weekend. If you have never cleaned up after anything bigger than a dog or chicken you are in for a seriously rude awakening.

Each cow produces about a 44,000 pounds of ***a year about twenty two thousand of which you will have to shovel out of the barn you keep them in at night...they are not house broken.

dairy cows have to be milked twice a day, every day they start mooing at first light. You have to get up before that to get everything ready. milk each cow, put them out to pasture, shovel about sixty pounds of ***per cow cleaning the barn,

If you can get past the smell and none of them get mastitis you can raise a few for steak...

The average cow weighs about 1,600 lbs about half of that weight 800 lbs or so would be usable meat you would need to store in a freezer.
Which leaves 800lbs of some very bad smelling leftovers you can't set out on the curb on trash day...
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-11-05 10:40:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

I advise you to visit a nearby cow farm and slaughterhouse before proceeding with this plan. Tell them you are interested in learning about cows and offer to work for them for free for a couple days over a weekend. If you have never cleaned up after anything bigger than a dog or chicken you are in for a seriously rude awakening.

Each cow produces about a 44,000 pounds of ***a year about twenty two thousand of which you will have to shovel out of the barn you keep them in at night...they are not house broken.

dairy cows have to be milked twice a day, every day they start mooing at first light. You have to get up before that to get everything ready. milk each cow, put them out to pasture, shovel about sixty pounds of ***per cow cleaning the barn,

If you can get past the smell and none of them get mastitis you can raise a few for steak...

The average cow weighs about 1,600 lbs about half of that weight 800 lbs or so would be usable meat you would need to store in a freezer.
Which leaves 800lbs of some very bad smelling leftovers you can't set out on the curb on trash day...
Stayed at a Beef Farm in SD, saw them work super hard, when i was not out sight seeing. OMG I was in Beef heaven there.... I wanna go back... >_>;
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-05 10:43:45
Link | Quote | Reply

That's why you go in foursies and make sure everyone who's throwing in the pot has a deep freezer. No one sees the cow until it's already been butchered too.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2013-11-05 10:47:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I lived on a farm for a short few months... it was not fun... and god there is nothing else to do but sleep, work and hang out at that one bowling alley the town of 300 people use...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-05 10:48:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
nothing else to do but sleep, work and get falling down drunk

ftfy
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-11-05 10:48:56
Link | Quote | Reply

That's why you go in foursies and make sure everyone who's throwing in the pot has a deep freezer. No one sees the cow until it's already been butchered too.

my friend had a small dairy farm... I learned the hard way why they aren't allowed to name any of them... and that farms are only fun if you are ted turner rich
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-05 10:52:52
Link | Quote | Reply

and that farms are only fun if you are ted turner rich

or, alternatively, have so many kids that you can delegate out all the work.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-11-05 11:00:11
Link | Quote | Reply

and that farms are only fun if you are ted turner rich

or, alternatively, have so many kids that you can delegate out all the work.

he had more chores before school each morning than most kids have done in their entire lives...

i would try to help him on weekends sometimes so he could get done sooner and we could go play... hay bales are heavy as a mofo!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-11-05 11:00:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Hrrmmmmm
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-05 11:01:57
Link | Quote | Reply

hay bales are heavy as a mofo!

scratchy too.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-11-05 11:05:08
Link | Quote | Reply

hay bales are heavy as a mofo!

scratchy too.

And fun to jump from bale to bale!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-11-05 11:11:07
Link | Quote | Reply

hahahahaha

one time after a wedding I lost my buddy, & found him whining, the next morning, because his collarbone was broken due to a drunken fall in his sleep, because of the fact that he passed out on the top of a three bale stack.

lol
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16224 16225 16226 ... 18549 18550 18551