Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-27 16:33:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Flavin said: »
Man... another crazy day...

just busy here. all business as usual though.

except my punk *** son decided 2-5am was mf'ing party time, so I'm in kind of a dead tired robot mode. I was super annoyed, but I remember at one point, half-sleeping, that I started to giggle because of the silly noises he was making in his chatter.

his mother was not impressed.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-27 16:35:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
a bottle of tequila now.

sounds lovely. I still have to maintain some form of sobriety for an hour & a half or so....

I will end up doing the same with those tiny bits and pieces. LOL!

ftfy
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-27 16:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
just busy here. all business as usual though. except my punk *** son decided 2-5am was mf'ing party time, so I'm in kind of a dead tired robot mode. I was super annoyed, but I remember at one point, half-sleeping, that I started to giggle because of the silly noises he was making in his chatter. his mother was not impressed.
lol you should have known better because you already had two... but I suppose going for the boy was a good choice..
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-27 16:41:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I love it lol... some form of sobriety...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-27 16:42:10
Link | Quote | Reply

hmmmmm.

the honest anwser to that comment is far too personal and wierd to explore here.

as far as generic answers go, bah, it's fine, he's fun.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-27 16:44:30
Link | Quote | Reply

hmmmmm. the honest anwser to that comment is far too personal and wierd to explore here. as far as generic answers go, bah, it's fine, he's fun.
I did not epect this...

Of course he is... It's just the privelege of the childless guy to rag on the ones that have kids! ha!

Edit: we're supposed to make it seem like it's worse when it's just different lol...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-08-27 16:46:52
Link | Quote | Reply

just busy here. all business as usual though.

except my punk *** son decided 2-5am was mf'ing party time, so I'm in kind of a dead tired robot mode. I was super annoyed, but I remember at one point, half-sleeping, that I started to giggle because of the silly noises he was making in his chatter.

his mother was not impressed.

Was he spitting, yelling "Baaahhh, bahp, bahp!", victory screeching, banging things against the bars of the crib, a combination, or all of the above?

We both try to fake sleeping until one of us gives some indication that the other is awake. If someone lets out muffled chuckle or giggle first, they're getting the goob. You better not laugh at all, and act like you're still asleep until the other gives up and goes to retrieve the diapered one, or calls your bluff.

It's like the lamest Mexican stand-off ever, but while trying to suppress laughter.

EDIT: But it's only laughter on weekends.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-27 16:54:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Was he spitting, yelling "Baaahhh, bahp, bahp!", victory screeching, banging things against the bars of the crib, a combination, or all of the above?

wow you can really tell you know of what I speak, lol. all of the above. his main call though is " aye aye aye ya " then a ppppppppffffffttt (thier lame version of spitting I guess)

We both try to fake sleeping until one of us gives some indication that the other is awake. If someone lets out muffled chuckle or giggle first, they're getting the goob. You better not laugh at all, and act like you're still asleep until the other gives up and goes to retrieve the diapered one, or calls your bluff.

It's like the lamest Mexican stand-off ever, but while trying to suppress laughter.

ya that used to be our least favorite game with kyla, but since she's staying home this time, I let it go on until I start getting super annoyed then wake her up. I kind of feel like an ***, but at the same time, if she wants to take a nap with him from noon to two, nothing is stopping her, meanwhile I have half the town's construction yahoo's up my *** all day, so..... meh, even steven?

***, idk.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-27 16:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I did not expect this...

you should!

I like to give you honest anwsers!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-08-27 17:01:33
Link | Quote | Reply

wow you can really tell you know of what I speak, lol. all of the above. his main call though is " aye aye aye ya " then a ppppppppffffffttt (thier lame version of spitting I guess)

I was trying so hard to think of a way to describe the spitting/pfffttt thing! LOL! I started out trying to describe it nicely, "You know when they purse their lips and...", yeah...*** it. No use in using flower language for that.

I think my favorite baby exclamation is, "Aaaaaaayeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Cajun baby in disguise! Swear to God!

ya that used to be our least favorite game with kyla, but since she's staying home this time, I let it go on until I start getting super annoyed then wake her up. I kind of feel like an ***, but at the same time, if she wants to take a nap with him from noon to two, nothing is stopping her, meanwhile I have half the town's construction yahoo's up my *** all day, so..... meh, even steven?

***, idk.

I have a hard time taking naps too. There's just so freaking much to be done within that amount of time.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-27 17:08:01
Link | Quote | Reply

"You know when they purse their lips and...",

LMAO!

I wrote that same ***, then laughed & decided "pppffffttt" was easier >.<

There's just so freaking much to be done within that amount of time.

that's kind of why I feel ***-ish about it. enough though she could take a nap with him, I kind of doubt she is.

bah.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-08-27 17:24:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I busted out the F bomb in front of a bunch of students, so my day went awesome.

I hate how ingrained profanity is in my *** rhetoric.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-27 17:30:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
I busted out the F bomb in front of a bunch of students, so my day went awesome.

I have the same problem. I haven't told anyone in a meeting to *** off yet, but there's a mighty big potential there!

:O
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-08-27 17:33:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I have the same problem. I haven't told anyone in a meeting to *** off yet, but there's a mighty big potential there!

:O
Well, luckily I didn't say it at my students in a derogatory way. I was walking through the place where a lot of them eat outside with some colleagues of mine. They asked me what I thought of my Methods class last night, to which I responded with, "It was *** horrible!"

So it was in passing, but I still should have zipped the lip. Luckily, no one in administration heard me, so I'm alright. I just have to remember that when I'm on campus, I need to put a halt on anything remotely profane.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-27 17:37:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I just have to remember that when I'm on campus, I need to put a halt on anything remotely profane.

yeah that'll have to be the trick. put a rubber band on your wrist & snap yourself with it when you think in profane thoughts. that'll clean up your act. lol.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2013-08-27 17:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

You're a *** genius. I'm going to start doing that.
[+]
 Fenrir.Stiklelf
Server: Fenrir
user: stikle
By Fenrir.Stiklelf 2013-08-28 02:01:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Stiklelf said: »
FFXIV is awesome. Come play with me!
Urgh! The pressure is so OVERWHELMING! AHHHH!!!!!
Don't worry... even if you wanted to I'm told it's exceedingly difficult to even get on atm lol..
A lot of the people are making it seem a lot worse than it really is.
It's taken me about 20 minutes max to get on. I hear of people saying it takes them 4 hours, well maybe if you try once an hour.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-08-28 08:53:57
Link | Quote | Reply

20 minutes to log on is an awful user experience :)
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-28 09:18:27
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXIV is awesome. Come play with me!
Urgh! The pressure is so OVERWHELMING! AHHHH!!!!!
Don't worry... even if you wanted to I'm told it's exceedingly difficult to even get on atm lol..
A lot of the people are making it seem a lot worse than it really is. It's taken me about 20 minutes max to get on. I hear of people saying it takes them 4 hours, well maybe if you try once an hour.
I don't think I'd want to sit there and repeatedly try to log on for that amount of time lol... I'd probably try and if it failed go do something else til it's fixed lol...
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-28 09:31:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ha! I got the faux invitation from Row lol... he made a pokemon card lol... time for me to make good on my end of the deal lol..
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-08-28 10:00:48
Link | Quote | Reply

/cringe

Everyone slips up once in a while.

I've been trying to cut the casual swearing too. Considering the circumstances, I should start breaking that habit now for little ears' sake. I started replacing curse words with tamer ones. "Oh turds!", "Oh poop!", dunkauf, goober(s), dummy, etc. (Actually, I'm thinking "dummy" shouldn't be passed on either, now that I think of it. :/)

Ha! I got the faux invitation from Row lol... he made a pokemon card lol... time for me to make good on my end of the deal lol..

I miss Row-butt and Dame. :(
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-28 10:03:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning peoples.

, I'm thinking "dummy" shouldn't be passed on either, now that I think of it.

he'll pick up everything, it's your job to teach him not to use the bombs he knows. the hardest part is not laughing at them when they swear.

edit*

I saw that Shane the baby has begun to point out what he wants now. major breakthrough in communication
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-08-28 10:17:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning peoples.

, I'm thinking "dummy" shouldn't be passed on either, now that I think of it.

he'll pick up everything, it's your job to teach him not to use the bombs he knows. the hardest part is not laughing at them when they swear.

edit*

I saw that Shane the baby has begun to point out what he wants now. major breakthrough in communication

Morning!

True. I think I would have a crap-attack if he waltzed into Pre-K in a couple of years blurting out, "Hey, ***! ***-***-***-***-***!" Unfortunately, "***" and "***" are pretty prevalent exclamations in our household vernacular. I imagine not laughing would be the hardest.

Awwwww! I like claps that don't quite land! That's convenient!

Love this!

Louise is my favorite.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-28 10:21:18
Link | Quote | Reply

bahahaha

I must've missed that one.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-28 10:21:45
Link | Quote | Reply

It's like we're living the league...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-28 10:22:22
Link | Quote | Reply

still haven't seen it yet

/fails you
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-28 10:23:31
Link | Quote | Reply

still haven't seen it yet /fails you
Lazy ***!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-08-28 10:27:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of which, the love-bucket was trying to pick a name for his work fantasy league based on 'The League'. My suggestion, HotBoxinMrMcGiblets, wouldn't fit. :(
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-28 10:35:14
Link | Quote | Reply

How about the fear ***?
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-28 10:37:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Password is taco?

Vinegar Strokes?

Bobbum man?

Team Sacko?

Shivakamini Somakandarkram? (I had to look that up lol)

El Cunado!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16118 16119 16120 ... 18549 18550 18551