Link | Quote | Reply

Nope
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-08-23 18:23:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Can I get your opinion on something, Spence?
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2013-08-23 18:26:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-26 09:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning all.

I am going to ditch you all & go fishing today. I will take pictures.

I hope everyone's weekend was good. I did nothing of interest, as it was 100+ degrees all weekend and my only salvation was sweet, sweet, bourbon. I started up a new minecraft town, because they added jungles & ocelots, I think that's all that needs to be said there. also My dou buddy is trying to play Sonna on LoL, & it sucks. speaking of which quit trolling me on there Z!

anyone else do something fun?
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-26 09:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Have fun and no i did not... the last two weekends have been pretty bland but relaxing... things were getting too busy there for awhile..

The amount of qq this weekend over XIV was pretty funny...
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-26 09:40:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Flavin said: »

I missed it, servers down?
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-26 09:45:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
I missed it, servers down?
It was early acces and there was a lot of emergency maintenance, inability to log in and forced cap on server population so people couldn't get in that way either...

Edit: It was a sad day when the complaints hit lol pics...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-08-26 09:47:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I was drunk on a boat before noon on Saturday. I spent Sunday recovering from Saturday.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-26 09:49:24
Link | Quote | Reply

was early acces and there was a lot of emergency maintenance, inability to log in and forced cap on server population so people couldn't get in that way either...

that is hilarious. SE sucks so bad, hahahaha.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-26 09:50:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
was drunk on a boat before noon on Saturday.

that'll be me today :D

it'll be legit if my phone works on that lake, & I can check in here.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-08-26 09:51:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to go fishing! I WANT TO GO!!! No fair!

What did I do?

Have fun and no i did not... the last two weekends have been pretty bland but relaxing... things were getting too busy there for awhile..

I've been enjoying the last two quiet weekends. I have to help with a baby shower this weekend.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-26 09:54:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
I want to go fishing! I WANT TO GO!!! No fair!

you're too far away. too bad, so sad.

What did I do?

I got back into the house from smoking saturday night, drunk, & saw your name on LoL, & thought "O look at that, gonna get to play some drunken games with z" then 1/2 a second later .... "ooop, she said hello & logged out"

:(

lol. I was fairly sauced though, so I prolly would have ended up disappointing ya.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-08-26 09:55:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I was drunk on a boat before noon on Saturday. I spent Sunday recovering from Saturday.

Fun! You must have been hating life on Sunday! Are you still feeling it? Did you have to marinate in the tub to soak out your evil? Sweet tea, sweet tea, sweet tea!

I don't know why but I can't even bring myself to a buzz in daylight. Barbecues, lake, beach...Can't really do it until sundown. It just feels so unnatural to me for some reason.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-08-26 09:56:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I got back into the house from smoking saturday night, drunk, & saw your name on LoL, & thought "O look at that, gonna get to play some drunken games with z" then 1/2 a second later .... "ooop, she said hello & logged out"

:(

lol. I was fairly sauced though, so I prolly would have ended up disappointing ya.

LOL! I just decided to do a quick bot game on Nami. I opted out because I was too tired.

I felt like death last week.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2013-08-26 09:59:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know why but I can't even bring myself to a buzz in daylight

I can, the hardest part is not falling asleep!

LOL! I just decided to do a quick bot game on Nami. I opted out because I was too tired.

I felt like death last week.

understandable, just givin ya some ***.

live, dammit, LIVE!
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-08-26 10:00:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I am Hermione Granger.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-26 10:00:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to go fishing! I WANT TO GO!!! No fair! What did I do?
Have fun and no i did not... the last two weekends have been pretty bland but relaxing... things were getting too busy there for awhile.. The amount of qq this weekend over XIV was pretty funny...
I've been enjoying the last two quiet weekends. I have to help with a baby shower this weekend.
My cousin and her friend are staying over this weekend... I thought at first they were just crashing on saturday night now it looks like they're staying the weekend... I also thought that they were just coming to sleep but looks like they might be over for like half the day on saturday too...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-08-26 10:45:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Xueye said: »

You don't have much longer, do you? Two semesters? Three? You're trying not to spread yourself thin, right?

I don't know why but I can't even bring myself to a buzz in daylight

I can, the hardest part is not falling asleep!

I KNOW!!! The sun just exacerbates it!!!

The first time I ever got drunk in daylight was when a friend and I were helping with an HS buddy's frat's rush event. JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY! I don't understand how people do it. I just don't have it in me. In daylight, it's like being cast into the seventh ring of Satan's dirty sphincter to me! You know you're just reeking of booze too!

I just dropped everything in the middle of a round of washers, staggered back to my dorm, and took a shower. I made the mistake of making a slurring call to my BF, who was at another university. "OMG! What was I thinking? I should have just come to visit you this weekend!" then passed out while on the phone.

Hours later, my roommate shows up to drag me out of bed for round two. By that time, it was dark. I parked my *** by the chimenea (sp?), and had a dandy old time throwing bones and nursing my beer. Keystone! Great before you develop your taste in beer.

Ugh! Just ick! Nothing makes me feel scummier than day-drinking. One or two over the course of four hours, okay.

I reminded myself, yet again, why I don't day-drink while on vacation this year too. The guys were on kid duty, so my gal-pal whips out the vodka and lemonade. Both of us got sloppy, passed out, and I'm the one who burned! God damn Asians and their magical skin! How did she not get burnt?!?

/end rant
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-08-26 10:47:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Two semesters; this is the worst semester of my life. Next is 2 HUM's or something.

102 days of butter stretched over too much bread, and then it's smooth waters.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-08-26 10:48:03
Link | Quote | Reply

My cousin and her friend are staying over this weekend... I thought at first they were just crashing on saturday night now it looks like they're staying the weekend... I also thought that they were just coming to sleep but looks like they might be over for like half the day on saturday too...

Well, that's fun! I assume you get along with your cousin if you're offering up your home. Are you all going out and about?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-08-26 10:49:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Two semesters; this is the worst semester of my life. Next is 2 HUM's or something.

Glad you took up that job offer, and you're secure after college. I know I've said that before, but kudos again!
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2013-08-26 10:51:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Glad you took up that job offer, and you're secure after college. I know I've said that before, but kudos again!

Thanks!

I've been with them for a few months now, hoping for a raise once we make some more sales!
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-26 11:05:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, that's fun! I assume you get along with your cousin if you're offering up your home. Are you all going out and about?
I wouldn't say I offered it... she lives in the burbs and they're coming into the city for a music festival and they don't want to have to go back and forth... She asked and after not thinking too much about it I said yes lol... We get along fine...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-08-26 11:08:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't even feel like swimming after two beers. I just found a comfy spot and started eating crawdads.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-08-26 11:25:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't say I offered it... she lives in the burbs and they're coming into the city for a music festival and they don't want to have to go back and forth... She asked and after not thinking too much about it I said yes lol... We get along fine...

That's fun! Are you going? Who's playing?

I didn't even feel like swimming after two beers. I just found a comfy spot and started eating crawdads.

LOL! I don't think I could even attempt drunk swimming anymore.

Mmmm! What's your price on crawfish ATM? They're usually in season around March. Usually it costs an arm and a leg to have a boil here in the summer.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-26 11:33:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly I didn't ask but thinking about it the jazz fest is supposed to be this weekend but that just doesn't sound right for them...

No I'm not going.. I had other plans but now I'm just having my firend stop by at my place instead...

Edit: Nvm... they're going here North Coast

I don't really want to go and let's face it do you really want your cousin that's a decade older than you going with you and your friends? lol...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-08-26 11:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Good point. Didn't know about the age gap. Makes a difference for sure.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-08-26 11:58:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Iuuno. The food wasn't what i supplied on this outing. I've never actually cooked crawdads myself. Not sure about the cost on them.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-08-26 12:07:57
Link | Quote | Reply

The crawdad man! damn... wish I could link to Youtube atm...
[+]
 Valefor.Applebottoms
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Applebottoms 2013-08-26 12:58:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Afternoon. Playing XIV as we speak.

It's pretty cool. My female Roegadyn has very large boobs. I would do her. Just thought you would all like to know. :D
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 16115 16116 16117 ... 18549 18550 18551