Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-02-27 12:27:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Siren.Flavin said: »
I'd let you smoke on my balcony Mos...
that wouldn't be too bad in the summer.
eh... it's right off my living room... I hang out there even in the winter... lol...
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-02-27 12:36:18
Link | Quote | Reply

You know what is really annoying? Hippies that give you the stink-eye for lighting up in the parking lot of a Whole Foods and a REI.

/gives hippie a ***-eyed look

We were following city ordinances, and I'm sure he went home to his pipe or bong.
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
Server: Siren
By Siren.Flavin 2013-02-27 12:36:58
Link | Quote | Reply

You get the heat off the house too so it's never really all that cold there
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-02-27 12:40:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you buried in snow yet, Flav?
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-02-27 12:44:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
You know what is really annoying? Hippies that give you the stink-eye for lighting up in the parking lot of a Whole Foods and a REI.

/gives hippie a ***-eyed look

We were following city ordinances, and I'm sure he went home to his pipe or bong.
When people try to give me a look or a 'talk' about it I just give 'em a giant smile and usually tell them something like "I don't give a ***."
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-02-27 12:45:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you buried in snow yet, Flav?
Nah... it snowed for awhile but not enough to even cause many problems... at least here in the city...
[+]
 Siren.Flavin
By Siren.Flavin 2013-02-27 12:49:56
Link | Quote | Reply

They let people leave a little early yesterday though just in case they wanted some extra time to get ahead of traffic...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-02-27 12:52:48
Link | Quote | Reply

"O well, what are you gonna do?"

Me?, Well I am going to be evil and blow smoke in kids faces and laugh when they tell me it's wrong....
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-02-27 12:54:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
When people try to give me a look or a 'talk' about it I just give 'em a giant smile and usually tell them something like "I don't give a ***."

Ehhh...I was more like that in my late teens and early twenties. Now, (well, this happened a few of years ago) it's just a smile and nod, and continue going about my business.

He looked like he was in his fourties, and I've always had a problem with being outrightly snotty to people older than me. My bosses wife and a few random middle-aged women at the grocery store almost provoked my mouthy side at the tail-end of last year.

/grits teeth

/withholds
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-02-27 12:58:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ehhh...I was more like that in my late teens and early twenties. Now, (well, this happened a few of years ago) it's just a smile and nod, and continue going about my business.

He looked like he was in his fourties, and I've always had a problem with being outrightly snotty to people older than me. My bosses wife and a few random middle-aged women at the grocery store almost provoked my mouthy side at the tail-end of last year.

/grits teeth

/withholds
It's ok I'm still young and idiotic. I can do it for the both of us. I'm at that point where I'm not as easily silenced when people make those kinds of judgements toward me. XP For once I actually enjoy being somewhat mouthy to these people and I'm loving it.

I'm sure I'll grow out of it and realize how much of a douchebag I am eventually. But for now, I'll embrace it at least a little bit. XP
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-02-27 13:07:16
Link | Quote | Reply

It's ok I'm still young and idiotic. I can do it for the both of us. I'm at that point where I'm not as easily silenced when people make those kinds of judgements toward me. XP For once I actually enjoy being somewhat mouthy to these people and I'm loving it.

I'm sure I'll grow out of it and realize how much of a douchebag I am eventually. But for now, I'll embrace it at least a little bit. XP

Been there. Appreciate it! LOL! Most of us know. You have some humility too, which is a redeeming trait for anyone who possesses it.

You will. Enjoy it now. It's just natural cycle most people. One of those little "rights of passage" moments in most people's lives.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-02-27 13:11:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Hippies that give you the stink-eye for lighting up in the parking lot

I find, that for a women, telling a man to "suck my ***" is still potent enough to get the point across..

good.... let the hatred flow through you...

/evil

right but there are only ever two siths because we really can't stand to be around ourselves most of the time, much less anyone else...
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-02-27 13:13:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »

I find, that for a women, telling a man to "suck my ***" is still potent enough to get the point across..

good.... let the hatred flow through you...

/evil

right but there are only ever two siths because we really can't stand to be around ourselves most of the time, much less anyone else...
I can't help but laugh when I hear a woman say "suck my ***." XP It already sounds funny when men say it but when I can say "Well... you don't really have one" it just gets funnier to me.

So I'm one of two siths now? Sounds pretty cool, do I get anything special out of the deal?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-02-27 13:17:58
Link | Quote | Reply

O.o Yeah...No...Even my early twenties female version of false bravado wouldn't allow me to say something that de classe to any guy, regardless of age. Granted, I had friends in that period who would break a tequila bottle and scream profanities, I would never. LOL!

Although I never minded getting gritty with guys while joking around...IDK.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-02-27 13:26:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm glad none of my friends break ***when their drunk. >.>; Saying that... omg the vodka/wine that was spilled the other night when I was drinking with one of my friends. x.x I wanted to cry! Not to mention she dropped her finger nail polish late that night and it got all over my bed/floor as well as my hand it I still have some of it on my fingers because it's such a *** to get off. x.x
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-02-27 13:29:49
Link | Quote | Reply

bear traps.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-02-27 13:29:58
Link | Quote | Reply

So I'm one of two siths now? Sounds pretty cool, do I get anything special out of the deal?

Hell I don't know, it just kinda happens and one day you say *** it I will go ahead be evil then...

I'm the only one I know of... but that leaves room for one more...

We don't have our own clubhouse or anything... The only real tangible benefit I can think of is the liberating feeling and unbridled joy of being able to do whatever the hell you want to because you are evil.

You could always try evil on for size for a few days... Tell people "no" to whatever they suggest and when they ask why tell them you decided to be evil.

I was picking up lunch one day and as I walked across the parking lot a young lady asked if I would sign a petition to support gay marriage and I said "No, I'm sorry, I've decided to be evil" and she said something cheerily like uuuuuuhh ok good luck with that!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-02-27 13:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell I don't know, it just kinda happens and one day you say *** it I will go ahead be evil then...

I'm the only one I know of... but that leaves room for one more...

We don't have our own clubhouse or anything... The only real tangible benefit I can think of is the liberating feeling and unbridled joy of being able to do whatever the hell you want to because you are evil.

You could always try evil on for size for a few days... Tell people "no" to whatever they suggest and when they ask why tell them you decided to be evil.

I was picking up lunch one day and as I walked across the parking lot a young lady asked if I would sign a petition to support gay marriage and I said "No, I'm sorry, I've decided to be evil" and she said something cheerily like uuuuuuhh ok good luck with that!
Omg I wanna try that but I would probably never be able to. XP
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-02-27 13:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

bear traps.

Cornbread! Mmmm-Hmmm!
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-02-27 13:33:45
Link | Quote | Reply

bear traps.

Cornbread! Ummm-Hmmm!

now that's what i call gettin down to da nitty gritty!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2013-02-27 13:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

It's easy as hell! Just dress and black and tell people you are evil.

The bagger at the grocery store asks paper or plastic? you say "which ever is more evil"
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-02-27 13:36:19
Link | Quote | Reply

bear traps.

Cornbread! Ummm-Hmmm!

Man! You, Uri, and I have oodles of fun when gabbing out "the first time" and mary-joo-ana! That was hysterical!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-02-27 13:37:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Afternoon hippies! /backreads
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-02-27 13:40:18
Link | Quote | Reply

It's easy as hell! Just dress and black and tell people you are evil.

The bagger at the grocery store asks paper or plastic? you say "which ever is more evil"
Obviously, plastic.

I love dressing in black so I'm cool with all of this. XP

Man! You, Uri, and I have oodles of fun when gabbing out "the first time" and mary-joo-ana! That was hysterical!
I miss out on so many interesting conversations. XP
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-02-27 13:42:09
Link | Quote | Reply

bear traps.

Cornbread! Ummm-Hmmm!

i do miss getting on vent and hearing, "heeeeey heeeeeeeeeevvvvv............. i'm drunk!".
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-02-27 13:42:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I miss out on so many interesting conversations. XP

LOL! Probably a good thing.
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2013-02-27 13:42:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
not really, i dont like RT much lol I tend to post pictures and not say anything :I i dont know why I go to this website anymore
Yah I know, cute pics you post!

looks like that question has been asked a lot lately, as people have been dropping off like flies.
Maybe if you stop cutting their heads off! D:

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
There are some people here that make me want to stay, but there are others (really like one or two) that really make me want to go far, far away and never return.
Same, but if I do, they win. So I can't go! :D
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-02-27 13:43:58
Link | Quote | Reply

i do miss getting on vent and hearing, "heeeeey heeeeeeeeeevvvvv............. i'm drunk!".

Did I ever really say it like that? I think you and Uri exaggerate. LOL! Drunk Shen/Ashe combos are fun!
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2013-02-27 13:45:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Skulloneix said: »
Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
There are some people here that make me want to stay, but there are others (really like one or two) that really make me want to go far, far away and never return.
Same, but if I do, they win. So I can't go! :D

Yeah...I think the only reason I've been checking in is to keep the Ni blood pumping. :/
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 15832 15833 15834 ... 18549 18550 18551