FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 12320 12321 12322 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Titan.Prefalin
Server: Titan
Game: FFXI
user: Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2011-01-14 02:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

two taru were fighting amhuluk(sp) and wiped at 2% c.c; -STAB STAB- ohhhh dagger get o.o but if WHM wasn't with me would of died because it was not a happy flappy...but got her orison earring today 1/4 c.c; hate that chariot hopefully combining all these programs will let me finish CD finally and distribute them so i stop getting asked all the time
 Bahamut.Dasva
Server: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-14 02:32:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol We spammed that so much for +2 items that I think the first day we did it 4 daggers went up freelot. Well 5 if you consider mine since I was only 75 thf... and then they spammed it again the other day.

Though now that my thf has better tp set has more haste I don't use anymore usually. Maybe once my set gets a tad better so I can use things like af3 feet for set bonus or something. Though I hope to have twilight by then... so meh
 Titan.Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2011-01-14 02:36:03
Link | Quote | Reply

don't have an ls anymore since when i left Memento it was kinda favoritistic and the same ppl basically got stuff all the time though there are nice ppl in there but had started on creed armet+2 since it was my first +1 we killed a few moths got 2/6 but we started spamming the SW in chasm and didnt touch a moth in idk how long then ldr asked what ppl still needed from there and i asked if he meant +2 wise he said ya so i brought it up afterwards he said ok do ppl wanna do another zone and after farming that zone that nite he was like "i wanna start farming moth pops to finish my WHM hat+2" c.c i mean really? lol compared to other main tank(also left but is a good guy) i was under-geared but ya enough about that c.c but now its basically me a WHM and their DRK friend killing aby ***c.c basically duo'd Smok the DRK was dead half the time lol

EDIT: JP are now pissed that they lost besieged run for the hills!
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-14 02:55:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I hate that ***.
 Titan.Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2011-01-14 02:57:04
Link | Quote | Reply

must of been the JP that aby'd their job to 90 cause pretty sad to lose with 90+ 90s and a few 75-80s lol specially to mamools c.c;
 Siren.Enternius
Server: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2011-01-14 03:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump.

Anyone awake this early?
 Ramuh.Haseyo
Server: Ramuh
user: Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-01-14 03:51:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Trying to ace levels in LittleBigPlanet for costumes. It's annoying c.c

Ace = not dying once.
 Titan.Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2011-01-14 03:52:02
Link | Quote | Reply

somewhat c.c reading dictionary to find a simple word...
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2011-01-14 03:59:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
Trying to ace levels in LittleBigPlanet for costumes. It's annoying c.c

Ace = not dying once.
That's another game I'd buy for PS3.

Ideally once this rush of January-April games dies down. Starts with Dead Space 2 here on January 23ish, ends with Portal 2 April 23ish.

After that, I intend to buy a PS3, definitely MGS4 and LBP (I think LBP2 would be out at the time), and see where it went from there.

I bought a Wii a while back and only got two games for it. Ended up selling it. Hoping PS3 doesn't become the same way

Good news is that PS3 specializes in really long, well-thought-out games (MGS4 and Uncharted 2 for instance). Bad news is just about any game that's multi-console, I'd much rather get for Xbox 360. Better internet connection and better controllers is all the influence I need.

On a second note, I recently bought one of those v2.0 controllers for Xbox 360 and it is A-Ma-Zing. The thumbsticks are slightly different which counteracts that feeling of "omg I've been sprinting so much, why don't they make NQ Marathon onlimited sprint?" soreness in your thumb. The D-pad is also much improved but that doesn't matter much with the games I play. It also looks really cool and has teh fancy D-pad.

Asura.Celene
Server: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2011-01-14 04:00:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
Bump.

Anyone awake this early?

I wake up anywhere between 3-6AM... :[
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-01-14 04:03:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I was thinking about getting one of those new controllers. Looks like I will now.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2011-01-14 04:04:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Haseyo said:
I was thinking about getting one of those new controllers. Looks like I will now.
They also suit my OCD fairly well.

You can like rotate the D-pad and it will raise the area between the directions, and then rotate it back to lower them. I spend the whole intermission between games doing just that.
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2011-01-14 04:08:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I need sum halp, Ni!

What colour should I dye my hair today...? :D
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2011-01-14 04:09:04
Link | Quote | Reply

HEY GUYZ, WANT SUM LAST STAND

This was ONE game, every shot was either a confirmed kill or a confirmed 40-point assist because of those *** that thrive by stealing your second chance kills. No misses here.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2011-01-14 04:09:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Celene said:
I need sum halp, Ni!

Leave it your natural color.

Trust me.
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2011-01-14 04:10:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Too late.

I hate my natural hair colour, it's so bland and boring.
 Titan.Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2011-01-14 04:10:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Celene said:
I need sum halp, Ni!

PINK!!! or purple either or
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2011-01-14 04:12:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I did purple when I was a teenager, and fire-red... but meh, I like natural-ish colours more.
 Titan.Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2011-01-14 04:13:02
Link | Quote | Reply

idk havent dyed my hair for...almost 5 yrs now dreads ftw
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2011-01-14 04:13:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol.

I made the mistake of dying it black once, and I let it grow out and didn't dye it for like 3 years...

Never again. x.x
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2011-01-14 04:15:41
Link | Quote | Reply

The important thing to remember is that whatever you girls think makes you attractive, guys are interested in the exact opposite.

Asking a male's opinion will mean you would have to go without makeup with your normal hair color, no tattoos, and not looking like a pincushion with a million earrings and other piercings.

If I did have to pick something to dye my hair color, it would be black. So yeah, I'd say black.
 Titan.Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2011-01-14 04:15:46
Link | Quote | Reply

i made my friend look like a leopard for 100$ c.c she bought the dyes though was an interesting experiment uhhhhhhhhhhh could always do blonde c.c
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-01-14 04:17:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:
The important thing to remember is that whatever you girls think makes you attractive, guys are interested in the exact opposite.

Well she's engaged soooooooooooooooooooooo I feel trying to attract other doods wouldn't be in her best interest.

Nonetheless, I totally agree.
 Siren.Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2011-01-14 04:21:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried dying my hair black once.

My hair is too strong willed. It ended up looking bad.
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-14 04:21:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Celene said:
I need sum halp, Ni!

Auburn. Though I kinda forget what you look like so hard to really pick that well
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-01-14 04:24:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:

Asking a male's opinion will mean you would have to go without makeup with your normal hair color, no tattoos, and not looking like a pincushion with a million earrings and other piercings.

If I did have to pick something to dye my hair color, it would be black. So yeah, I'd say black.
Subjective. :P
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2011-01-14 04:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Enternius said:

I couldn't care less about how attractive guys think I am/ am not. I do it because I think it makes me look better, and that is all that matters. When I first dyed my hair in almost three years, actually it was my own boyfriend that supported it because he knew it was something I wanted to do, because it made me feel more lovely on the outside.

I also wouldn't say ALL males dislike the non-natural look with tattoos or piercings, a lot are into that kind of thing. I had various piercings, but when I removed them, I did it because I guess I kind of "grew up" in my eyes. (Not saying it's immature to piercing, just I guess I went through a phase. xD) I also think I was a lot more attractive back then than I am today...

I will do what I want to myself, so long as I think it suits me.

:P
 Bahamut.Dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-01-14 04:27:41
Link | Quote | Reply

While I agree with your attitude what I really want to know is do we get to see the results? I mean you are asking for help so it's only fair we get to see how it turns out
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2011-01-14 04:28:34
Link | Quote | Reply

>_> I duno, I don't really like posting photos on this forum...

Though I do have plenty on Facebook? lol
 Ramuh.Haseyo
By Ramuh.Haseyo 2011-01-14 04:28:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Couldn't care less*

Even Boss Man J gets irritated by that.

<3 dun hurtz meh ; ;
First Page 2 3 ... 12320 12321 12322 ... 18549 18550 18551