By Asura.Dameshi 2010-12-01 10:02:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Lighter colored chocolate that is in no way superior to mid colored chocolate or darker chocolate.
What if the dark or mid colored chocolate is more financially successful than white chocolate?
Well success can be measured on more terms than just finances. Perhaps the mid colored chocolate is happy just being who he/she is and the lighter chocolate has a family while the darker chocolate is rich. Each are successful in their own terms.
I tend to find dark chocolate is bland, almost lazy if you will. It seems to have a I'm good enough by myself why should I do more work kinda attitude.
But why mess with perfection? Lighter chocolate gets into everything, often bringing along with it imperfections that otherwise would not have been introduced to the original element, tainting it forever. Mid chocolate likes to creep over boundaries and mingle with what lighter chocolate has already claimed. Darker chocolate doesn't mess with anyone, yet is threatened by both mid and lighter chocolates as they spread into more and more areas and push darker chocolate out.
If dark chocolate can't solve it's issues amongst itself of wether to go with 5 10 or 15% milk how can you expect any other chocolate to have sympathy on it though?
Well take a look. Dark chocolate is healthier, and thus must be respected for all of its accomplishments. It can outlast mid colored and light chocolate in the heat due to the lower milk content. That is why you see so much dark chocolate in high-end expensive events. There is less of a chance of it melting and not making it past the first round of appetizers.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-12-01 10:03:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I know someone with one of those. They're pretty awesome.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-12-01 10:04:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Dark chocolate lasts longer in the sun you say...?
Yes.
 Ramuh.Laffter
Server: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-12-01 10:04:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm blocking you two until you stop being serious about chocolate. Braining my hurt too earling in the mornly.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
Server: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-12-01 10:04:39
Link | Quote | Reply

>.> Lazy.. Just get some milk, a bar of chocolate, slowly melt it over the stovetop, put it in your damn mug, and add a generous layer of mashmallows.
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-12-01 10:05:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Lighter colored chocolate that is in no way superior to mid colored chocolate or darker chocolate.
What if the dark or mid colored chocolate is more financially successful than white chocolate?
Well success can be measured on more terms than just finances. Perhaps the mid colored chocolate is happy just being who he/she is and the lighter chocolate has a family while the darker chocolate is rich. Each are successful in their own terms.
I tend to find dark chocolate is bland, almost lazy if you will. It seems to have a I'm good enough by myself why should I do more work kinda attitude.
But why mess with perfection? Lighter chocolate gets into everything, often bringing along with it imperfections that otherwise would not have been introduced to the original element, tainting it forever. Mid chocolate likes to creep over boundaries and mingle with what lighter chocolate has already claimed. Darker chocolate doesn't mess with anyone, yet is threatened by both mid and lighter chocolates as they spread into more and more areas and push darker chocolate out.
If dark chocolate can't solve it's issues amongst itself of wether to go with 5 10 or 15% milk how can you expect any other chocolate to have sympathy on it though?
Well take a look. Dark chocolate is healthier, and thus must be respected for all of its accomplishments. It can outlast mid colored and light chocolate in the heat due to the lower milk content. That is why you see so much dark chocolate in high-end expensive events. There is less of a chance of it melting and not making it past the first round of appetizers.
Yes but not all meals are a marathon. Sometimes people want a plain old chocolate that they know will get the work done for cheap so they rely on the mid-colored chocolate. In other situations the person may want to bring some sophistication or elegance into their meal and in that situation you would want a lighter chocolate.
 Diabolos.Rydiya
Server: Diabolos
user: Rydiya
By Diabolos.Rydiya 2010-12-01 10:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
>.> Lazy.. Just get some milk, a bar of chocolate, slowly melt it over the stovetop, put it in your damn mug, and add a generous layer of mashmallows.
Yea because I have a bar of chocolate, a stovetop, and marshmallows all right here in my office at work.
Ah, good point, but still!
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-12-01 10:08:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Yea because I have a bar of chocolate, a stovetop, and marshmallows all right here in my office at work.

Get to work on that, then!
 Ramuh.Laffter
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2010-12-01 10:08:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:
Tin can + Hershey's + lighter?
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-12-01 10:08:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Yes.
I know a guy in the South that could get use of this information on his plantation.
Been there done that. Some Lincoln guy screwed that up, just ask my grandmother she will tell you allllllllllllllll about it.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-12-01 10:08:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Yes.
I know a guy in the South that could get use of this information on his plantation.
Been there done that. Some Lincoln guy screwed that up, just ask my grandmother she will tell you allllllllllllllll about it.

Granny Lue was a plantation owner?!?!
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-12-01 10:10:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Yes but not all meals are a marathon. Sometimes people want a plain old chocolate that they know will get the work done for cheap so they rely on the mid-colored chocolate. In other situations the person may want to bring some sophistication or elegance into their meal and in that situation you would want a lighter chocolate.
Lighter chocolate is not the only sophisticated chocolate though. Dark chocolate is often looked at as sophisticated. The mild taste of it brings in a sense of naughty while still looking nice. You never trust a dark chocolate to be honest on the first bite, no matter what brand it is or how it is packaged. That's what is so great about it. It sets you up with promises of being pure sweet like other chocolates, then keeps you in with a bit of bitter.
 Hades.Cheyne
Server: Hades
user: Cheyne
By Hades.Cheyne 2010-12-01 10:10:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:

Wow your office is *** baller.

Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-12-01 10:10:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Yes.

Granny Lue was a plantation owner?!?!
lmao.
no but my grandmothers grandparents did and she loves going on for hours and hours about how everything was under control "Before them damned yankee's showed up".
also in ni history lue is my mom.
 Ramuh.Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2010-12-01 10:13:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Lighter chocolate is not the only sophisticated chocolate though. Dark chocolate is often looked at as sophisticated. The mild taste of it brings in a sense of naughty while still looking nice. You never trust a dark chocolate to be honest on the first bite, no matter what brand it is or how it is packaged. That's what is so great about it. It sets you up with promises of being pure sweet like other chocolates, then keeps you in with a bit of bitter.
Yes I wont disagree that the occasional dark chocolate is good, but you and I both know that you honestly can't trust the majority of them because in the end the will build you up only to knock you down and take all your hopes, dreams and things you worked so hard for in making this meal.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2010-12-01 10:16:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Urial said:
Asura.Dameshi said:
Ramuh.Urial said:
Yes I wont disagree that the occasional dark chocolate is good, but you and I both know that you honestly can't trust the majority of them because in the end the will build you up only to knock you down and take all your hopes, dreams and things you worked so hard for in making this meal.
Let's not make this all about dark chocolate though. Light chocolate has the same tendencies. Some white chocolate, generally the cheaper stuff, tastes rather poor. You take a bite and throw it right into the trash where it belongs. I'll take a piece of bad dark chocolate over bad light chocolate any day.
 Bahamut.Serj
Server: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-12-01 10:16:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Rowland said:
Hades.Cheyne said:
Ramuh.Rowland said:
Diabolos.Rydiya said:

Wow your office is *** baller.

There's even a bed in here to take a nap. Oh, also a game room.

Edit: Don't forget the swimming pool and butlers.

Edit2: I'm Iron Man.

I love you
 Fairy.Spence
Server: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2010-12-01 10:17:02
Link | Quote | Reply

wtf is this? are you women? talking about chocolate
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter